Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (88852 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by tunwumi: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Don't let your emotion do thinking for you. Hold back and ponder. if you still love him you will have to think properly before you act as his actions are just in tales while yours will be in public view with many witnesses. i will have love to ask some private question from your but you don't need advise. So be calm before you make any decision. nothing you do in anger will be positive!

Needtolove:
Hi nairalanders this post is going to be quite disorganized, as I am not such a good writer. Just need an avenue to let our some steam. No advise needed too. The only way forward for me is to quit my marriage.

The reason for this write up is to ease the pain of betrayal that comes from my husband cheating on me with a our neighbor,what really hurts is that after I investigated and found out her identity, I presented him with hard evidence ,instead of an apology he said he is an African man o and polygamy is allowed. He says I should better mind my business as the said girl is not disturbing me. He further stated that the girl is crazy o, so I should not even think of confronting her

Just this morning she had the nerve to come to my apartment with her room mate to clarify some house issues. The nerve of all of them. Really want to make them pay. Really want to make my husband suffer.
This guy body shames me at any chance he gets. (I have a four month old baby) he says am ugly and shapless, and my breast are flat

I want African men to know that women have feelings too, am expected to bottle up my pain and be a woman. When I react violently he calls me mad woman. He is still with her and I am still expected to mind my business.
I will though, but they will both get it.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:
then let her, who no go no know.

wow
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Jentle244:

Same thing I would still tell my sister, would still support her in prayer.

Divorce is never a way out. I believe she did see the warning signs but went ahead.

You see in all this it is the child that will suffer it. You can't compared a child that is single parented to one whose dad and mom is there. Trust me there is a huge difference

I hope you would say the same think (divorce is never a way out) when your wife, or your brother wife cheats on you/brother brazenly
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by chris51(f): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2019
I am advising you as a grand mother. I have been married for almost 50 years.

Please in the name of Almighty God, DO NOT pack out of the house.
Ignore your husband and his girlfriend.
Concentrate on taking good care of yourself and the family.
It's a hard thing to do but I assure you, this is the best way to handle the situation.
Reduce the financial contribution you make in the house.
Opportunity will come for you to punish your husband psychologically.
Before you know it, he will see another girl and dump this one.
My dear girl, just make yourself beautiful and demand more money from your husband.
God will grant you patience to deal with the situation.
Your weapon is that you own the man and your home.
Make yourself financially independent.
Don't allow anyone talk you into leaving.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2019
enemachris:
So pathetic. This can only hapen in a country where women no longer marry men they love but marry men who are ready for mariage. embarassed

this is another factor as well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by chris51(f): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2019
chris51:

It's a hard thing to do but I assure you, this is the best way to handle the situation.
My dear girl, just make yourself beautiful and demand more money from your husband.

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by bellotaofeek: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2019
So sad. Sorry momma !
Hope they never jinx your husband .
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Mercy1212: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2019
I suggest you stay calm at the moment Ma, if you aren't working or doing business get yourselves busy, that will help in keeping your state of mind focused on something, while you trust God your husband will acknowledge his mistakes and come back to you.
Above all build a great self esteem by looking good,it has a way of making him realize you also get attention from other people and Men hate to be competitive.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2019
chris51:

Don't take this the wrong way madam....

but it is advice like this, and your generation of women and how they conditioned the societal expectation of men and women that is to blame for all these foolishness of men that we see today

Whether she should leave ot stay is up to her, but as a man, i I know for sure that it is the leeway women have given MEN that is to blame for all these foolishness

This mentality has no place in 2019

If you women have stood up and set better standards men in Nigeria would respect their wives more (at least even if he is playing away match, he will respect his wife and keep it far away from her, and MAKE sure that the side piece knows her place and never disrespect the wife)

But because of advice like this, and what women have allowed, the INCENTIVE for men to misbehave in this manner has made a lot of them to.....

when a man knows he is at risk of losing his precious family /knows that grave consequences will follow with his
cheating /disrespect, he will

1) Do the right thing and respect himself and his wife and zip up

or

2) Play his away games FAR away from his wife, and keep it away from her and at least pretend to respect her

There is NO way I'm raising my precious daughters to have this kind of conditioning and mindset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by FASASI1(m): 5:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Some people are crazy any small thing prayer any big thing prayer and this are the people that will pray and won't work but they will always expect positive result. Let me tell you something why do you think USA, Dubai etc is better than Nigeria?? It's because they pray and work towards the prayer unlike Nigeria who will praythen sit back and expect miracles fucking country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2019
FASASI1:
Some people are crazy any small thing prayer any big thing prayer and this are the people that will pray and won't work but they will always expect positive result. Let me tell you something why do you think USA, Dubai etc is better than Nigeria?? It's because they pray and work towards the prayer unlike Nigeria who will praythen sit back and expect miracles fucking country

Cool down brother cheesy

no need to vex

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by BitmapStudios: 5:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Boss13:

Have you considered if this story was fake and written because the aim is to generate traffic.
Are we truly gonna be okay with ourselves if we later read a pm news of an escalated incidence, alas it was true?
But, I do understand your angle and I'm sure you do mine, I'm just tired of sad news one chat could have averted sir, honestly.
cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Mercy1212:
I suggest you stay calm at the moment Ma, if you aren't working or doing business get yourselves busy, that will help in keeping your state of mind focused on something, while you trust God your husband will acknowledge his mistakes and come back to you.
Above all build a great self esteem by looking good,it has a way of making him realize you also get attention from other people and Men hate to be competitive.

oh man *facepalm*

And you wonder why women are treated the way they are in Nigeria undecided
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by toluwa1(f): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Its just so difficult for people to be faithful
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by robinsoncrosoe: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

How do you people even Marry Men like this? The Man you married is Useless, please forgive my french.

You cannot simply tell me you never noticed this Callousness during your courting days, there is a big difference between cheating & disrespect.
Even if he wants to cheat, why a close neighbor? There are other ways to do that.

A this point, you have no other choice than to move out.
My first time commenting on relationship issues .I don't really do it cos we don't get to hear the other side of the story.this story is from one source.

But if this story is true, then I blame most women.as u asked her if she didn't notice during their courtship days...most of them won't because they didn't have time to examine the man coming to marry them
They just marry the man with money who can take care of them.then when he starts misbehaving, they come here to say all men are same and blap crap
When u marry a friend that understands u ,u will hardly see things like this.

For the fact he cheated and is not remorseful shows u how worthless u are to him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ugosample(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:

My first time commenting on relationship issues .I don't really do it cos we don't get to hear the other side of the story.this story is from one source.

But if this story is true, then I blame most women.as u asked her if she didn't notice during their courtship days...most of them won't because they didn't have time to examine the man coming to marry them
They just marry the man with money who can take care of them.then when he starts misbehaving, they come here to say all men are same and blap crap
When u marry a friend that understands u ,u will hardly see things like this.

For the fact he cheated and is not remorseful shows u how worthless u are to him

you have raised another valid point

but that MAY not be the case wirt the OP

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2019
kennygee:
Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you're going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there's a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you'll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you'll see you're not the problem.

You'll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

All the best.

I hope you have a job or a business sha?

Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money.
Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there's a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter..

That comment ends it all. 3 sides to a story.. Ur side my side and the truth.. In economics demand pull inflation... No smoke without fire..

I pray they find a solution..
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Sanchez01: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
The only problem am seeing here is you. Yes YOU!
It is you because you are porknosing, it is you because you are not minding your business, it is you because you left a four month old baby looking for a proof that is worthless, it is you because you have left your former life as a beautiful woman to a full time mama, and it is you because you fail to understand that a man whose wife just gave birth will have to leave her for sex for sometimes.
My advise is this, since he has told you your faults, try and make up, pretend like you don't mind his mess again, give yourself time, build up your morales, be jovial, focus on making yourself beautiful like when he first met you. Remember, women has the gift of beauty. Do this, your hubby will come back to you magically. It's an advise.
Stupidity on all sides...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by okoroemeka(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:
Hi nairalanders this post is going to be quite disorganized, as I am not such a good writer. Just need an avenue to let our some steam. No advise needed too. The only way forward for me is to quit my marriage.

The reason for this write up is to ease the pain of betrayal that comes from my husband cheating on me with a our neighbor,what really hurts is that after I investigated and found out her identity, I presented him with hard evidence ,instead of an apology he said he is an African man o and polygamy is allowed. He says I should better mind my business as the said girl is not disturbing me. He further stated that the girl is crazy o, so I should not even think of confronting her

Just this morning she had the nerve to come to my apartment with her room mate to clarify some house issues. The nerve of all of them. Really want to make them pay. Really want to make my husband suffer.
This guy body shames me at any chance he gets. (I have a four month old baby) he says am ugly and shapless, and my breast are flat

I want African men to know that women have feelings too, am expected to bottle up my pain and be a woman. When I react violently he calls me mad woman. He is still with her and I am still expected to mind my business.
I will though, but they will both get it.
hmm,so because your husband is cheating you want to quit the marriage,let me remind you that marriage supposed to be for better or worse, chickening out to marry another person will not solve the problem,do you know who next you will marry? will he be worse?a cheater+wife beater?if running away is your solution for your husband cheating,then you are wrong,if you go even temporarily,your husband will take in the other woman, several times in my 20 years of marriage,my wife has caught me red handed, even on one occasion her sister and on another her cousin,but she didn't chicken out,she tried and succeeded in making me a better man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Emaprince: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
I have even heard of worse cases than OPs.
There was one married man that told his wife to call his side chic and apologise to her after the wife warned the side chic to leave her husband.

My former neighbour beat his wife till her nose broke and was bleeding all over her dress because the stupid man wanted to invite the girlfriend to the house and his wife locked the door and hid the key.

These are just few, I know many other horrifying cases of married men acting like beasts to their wives because in Africa nobody cautions them.
Funny thing is that the baby you bore is for his family and bears his name and will carry on his lineage. But he is body shaming you for losing your beauty after having the child.

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against him please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.
Or just ignore him and bear. If na me I will put little quantities of me and my babies piss and shit in his every meal I prepare for him along with using diabolical means against him.
I love revenge, I don't joke with it.
Then, I hope you yourself do not ever cheat on anybody. Because you Nigerian women are the worst cheats in this world. You are just good in hiding it and sniffing around your man to catch him in the act. This is why karma catches many if you later in your marriages. Heck who knows how many hearts OP might have destroyed in the past. It is easy for women to act the victim and you will never know of their dark sides too.

Karma might be the reason she got this man.

You should remain single forever.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Unrated900(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Madam listen to me

The voice of man is the voice of God

Don't do anything funny or anything that hurts

Remember you have a baby

Dont kill cos you cannot wake

Anger is a small madness so do nothing while you angry,because what you will loose will be more than what causes your angry.

Once again calm down.. Am a married man with kids to a pretty wife like you,I know how it hurts cheating and making it open.

Please calm down, I av a very good advise that will yield your life,email me,not every thing should be said here..

I feel your pain. Once again remain calm.you can overcome this madam believe in your self,you are a good woman the best amidst the best a pretty woman from a generation of gold,you are wonderfully made,it is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Realbelieveer(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Relax. I have this female friend who faced something similar to this. The concubine even use to call the lady that soon she will take over fully. Husband said she's not fat and breast issues. After 2 lovely kids. For 6months no sex. One year no sex. She told me the story and I was like should I help u to set them up? Then I realized this my friend is dressing like how I use to know her. She now acts as the regular wrapper wearing wife. Thats where I started from. She got new clothes that wer looking good.. Good perfumes. Started making up and going out, sometimes she jus. Chill in a bar get some little drinks, forget the husband, hang out with friends. He dare not beat u. Report case of attempting murder. The rest is in your hands.

Cux u will be exposed to mehn. No matter how fat or slim u are. Every woman has a guy that can die for her taste. Don't disturb your self about him. He's not thinking about u so? Its not the devils handwork. He's jus a madman. One day e go heal am

Mind you if u need sex* fvck a dick that is matured* u need to feel like a woman too
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Emaprince: 6:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Reading all the posts of the females in this thread. ..imagine if it was a man complaining, their contributions would have predictably been:

1 - OP have you ever cheated on your wife before? If so, then you have no reason to complain.

2- May be you are not giving her a good sex, that's why she is getting it from your neighbour.

3- Your absence from home due to your pursuance of money is leaving her lonely all the time. We are human, body no be firewood.

None of them bitches will blame the woman. Na the mans fault dem go dey find.

My question is: how was the OPs past?

Most of these girls who are shattering several hearts of young men end up getting their karma served real cold later in their lives.

Have the OP cheated on her hubby before? You can never trust these pretentious women.
Does she deny him sex?

Their are many things that could be the reason why a man misbehaves too. That excuse is not only for women.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Unrated900(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2019
SageMK:
Sorry you have to go through this but I am glad you've made up your mind to divorce him. Life is just too short.

Anyway, allow me to correct a misconception you have.

African men aren't what your husband painted us out to be. The fact that he's a scumbag and he lacks decency have nothing to do with his race or the colour of his skin.

He knows you've feelings. He just doesn't care at all. So call out your husband for his crimes but do not bash us along. If only you scrutinized him well before marriage...

Too much sense

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Unrated900(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2019
olril17:

see advice oo..
by their posts,we shall know the married and unmarried ones..
very stupid And thoroughly foolish advice.

That advice of that man above is shallow,the woman should support her with money do exercise and stuffs, didn't the idiot man saw her before he wanted her...

A responsible husband gives good moral advice while a street man or guys gives snake line advise.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by LordsApostle: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2019
chris51:

50 years So I assume you married at say 20, what is a 70 + year old woman doing on Nairaland for heaven sake!!! It is finished..
Mama, you shouldn't be here oh!!!
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Amuocha: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef sad
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Dottore: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:
4ks!

He did that! 4kssss! Blowdyfellow!

What do you want to do without getting in trouble? Chai! Can you arrange to travel out of the country while liquidating all his assets while at it? As in, you will sell his properties at ridiculous rates, spoil all the unsellable, send a picture of him and the girl to his work place, then call his family to tell them on your way out. Remember not to tell him where u are going o.

Pele...pull yourself together though. Do not let them see your anger.
Sounds good and vengeful enough but doesn't work with wicked people. A woman I know did very similar thing, she sold 2 ploys of land that her cheating and abusive husband had wanted to use to set up a factory and ran away with her only child.
The man swore not to rest. He went diabolical. He was frequenting somewhere in Kogi State all of a sudden the woman was brought back to Nigeria a few months later battling a strange illness that left her in a vegetable state. Every where her family people went they were told to go and make peace with the man first. Wicked world isn't it?
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
saddivorce isnt the solution. .

Then what's the solution, suffering and dying slowly..

Some of you are just too wicked but you don't even know it.

Please don't quote me again.

OP I repeat, leave that marriage.

There's happiness in this world. Leave that your crusty husband.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Acidosis:

To be honest, I do not think it is so hard to identify a potential or "would-be" cheat during courtship.

Your husband did not cheat because of your appearance, what you said, did or how you behave. Your husband cheated on you because he's simply a cheat, a child of darkness who masqueraded as a saint, and pretended to be of good intention.

He failed in the sense of pretence, and you failed in the sense that, for some reasons best known to you, you couldn't discover that part of him.

You have two options;

Quit and count your losses OR stay put in the hope that he would someday change. Aside these two, there's nothing else you can do.

Stop this kind of childish blames...She didn't fail in any way... I know a man who married the wife a Virgin. A spiritually focused brother, but he opened up in tears last month that he is cheating on the wife for the last 2months. Life doesn't depend on how smart you are if it will play a script to teach you something it will...just pray the script is not more than what you can bear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.