Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (88622 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by nihilistjnr: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2019
OP watch this video and listen to the lyrics well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNW5_q08gkA

You'll know what you have to do in about 3 minutes

Hint: You can find it in the sexuality section of this website.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Ugosample:

the father of the child should have thought about that too...
why does it always have to be the women struggling fighting and praying and miserable trying to save marriage ?

It baffles me that women who are even the ones who get the short end of the stick largely support this Fvckery

Funny enough, there are men praying for their wife and their marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by wristbangle: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
I have even heard of worse cases than OPs.
There was one married man that told his wife to call his side chic and apologise to her after the wife warned the side chic to leave her husband.

My former neighbour beat his wife till her nose broke and was bleeding all over her dress because the stupid man wanted to invite the girlfriend to the house and his wife locked the door and hid the key.

These are just few, I know many other horrifying cases of married men acting like beasts to their wives because in Africa nobody cautions them.
Funny thing is that the baby you bore is for his family and bears his name and will carry on his lineage. But he is body shaming you for losing your beauty after having the child.

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against him please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.
Or just ignore him and bear. If na me I will put little quantities of me and my babies piss and shit in his every meal I prepare for him along with using diabolical means against him.
I love revenge, I don't joke with it.

Going diabolical comes with consequences. It's not a smart move. She knows his weak point and by that, should hit him hard that will break his soul.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Khaleell001(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:
Hi nairalanders this post is going to be quite disorganized, as I am not such a good writer. Just need an avenue to let our some steam. No advise needed too. The only way forward for me is to quit my marriage.

The reason for this write up is to ease the pain of betrayal that comes from my husband cheating on me with a our neighbor,what really hurts is that after I investigated and found out her identity, I presented him with hard evidence ,instead of an apology he said he is an African man o and polygamy is allowed. He says I should better mind my business as the said girl is not disturbing me. He further stated that the girl is crazy o, so I should not even think of confronting her

Just this morning she had the nerve to come to my apartment with her room mate to clarify some house issues. The nerve of all of them. Really want to make them pay. Really want to make my husband suffer.
This guy body shames me at any chance he gets. (I have a four month old baby) he says am ugly and shapless, and my breast are flat

I want African men to know that women have feelings too, am expected to bottle up my pain and be a woman. When I react violently he calls me mad woman. He is still with her and I am still expected to mind my business.
I will though, but they will both get it.

Though I am not married, I think your husband has really gone beyond the bounds.
You should see if you can one if the elders of the family or a good friend that can talk to him.
But come to think of it, even if he wants a polygynous relationship there is a way he should go about it in a more respectful way.

These kind if men season what ladies look at to generalize how bad men are whereas we are all not like that.
The man should respect his marital status as husband; he has forgotten he is no longer a boy.
And the lady in question is very shameless.

You can see that you can't totally blame men for what goes in an environment.
We are like "endangered species" when it comes to women's seduction.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Westsida: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2019
sad
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Carlmax:

How can I downvote this.... Shey d man get six packs ni, someone is a victim and all you can talk about is dressing nice and not being dirty... Walahi women dey suffer ooo.
Dear bro,Mind you every problem had a source what if the woman don't longer look attractive to her husband,not that am supporting the man but in other to get a solution to any problems you need to work on the source,so don't overrule this point sir.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Altern8(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2019
bettercreature:
This guy is just telling you not to kill somebody before you leave the marriage so you won’t end up blaming yourself crime get grade.Cheating isn’t the same as murder

Exactly. Thanks.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You out of all sane humans? when I'm not insane undecided

P.S my husband will be a GLORY to behold, you can wish evil to your sisters or daughters I care less.
Listen to yourself! Your husband will be.... So you are yet to marry? And you are judging marriage issues? Just go and watch cartoon ok, Ned Nwaoko with GLORY will locate you. Little brat!
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Fuqman(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
ibkayee:

What's amusing you? sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:
Hi nairalanders this post is going to be quite disorganized, as I am not such a good writer. Just need an avenue to let our some steam. No advise needed too. The only way forward for me is to quit my marriage.

The reason for this write up is to ease the pain of betrayal that comes from my husband cheating on me with a our neighbor,what really hurts is that after I investigated and found out her identity, I presented him with hard evidence ,instead of an apology he said he is an African man o and polygamy is allowed. He says I should better mind my business as the said girl is not disturbing me. He further stated that the girl is crazy o, so I should not even think of confronting her

Just this morning she had the nerve to come to my apartment with her room mate to clarify some house issues. The nerve of all of them. Really want to make them pay. Really want to make my husband suffer.
This guy body shames me at any chance he gets. (I have a four month old baby) he says am ugly and shapless, and my breast are flat

I want African men to know that women have feelings too, am expected to bottle up my pain and be a woman. When I react violently he calls me mad woman. He is still with her and I am still expected to mind my business.

Just don't let him push you to commit murder. Because, you might want to stab him to death in his sleep. Separation will do as the first step.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by blaize23: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Biko we are praying for you and your family
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Olakinsdotcom:

Dear bro,Mind you every problem had a source what if the woman don't longer look attractive to her husband,not that am supporting the man but in other to get a solution to any problems you need to work on the source,so don't overrule this point sir.

What about the body shaming, flat breasts? The man is simply being inhuman to his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by LeeSantos(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Abed e, iffa hear prayer for thise matter, I go slap somebori..
Ogbeni file for a divorce and tell him to return your bride price. There is someone out there that has secret crush on you, that would do anything to show you how much he does love and want to cherish you.

Biko don't go and give yourself BP.

If it was ur husband's sister he won't waste no time given her these piece of advice.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by PS712: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2019
kennygee:
Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you're going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there's a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you'll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you'll see you're not the problem.

You'll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

All the best.

I hope you have a job or a business sha?

Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money.
You offered matured advice here. However,it will be better she leaves his house first (if she can afford to) and then work on herself as you said. That husband of hers has maturity and civilization/exposure problem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Dipsong: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2019
JoannaSedley:
WHAT IS THIS FOR CHRIST SAKE
She should pray for him to do what exactly? To continue hurting her by being an African man?
Pray for him for hurting and body shaming the mother of his kids?
It is her fault that her husband is a community penis

This advise is beyond unbelievable.

Op, you are hurting deeply so get out of that house before they kill you or you kill them. That horseband of yours will open the door of your house for his concubines to kill or maim you when you least expect it.
Be careful.

Yuh right op as her kid is not safe too cuz women are extremely dangerous when it comes to sharing joysticks they can go spiritual and more violence too, i no wan hear say dem hurt dat 4 months old baby ho . Handle it safely madam.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by gosmoney(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Then why d write up when u don't need advice Do u have work at all?
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Primenet(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello madam, sorry for all you are passing through now. I understand your plight.

Though you said no advice is needed. But I won't be happy with myself if I have opportunity to correct a very sensitive matter like this and I did not.

My simple advice is:

1. Be calm
2. Don't take any discision now
3. Handle this matter prayerfully.
4. Do not pay evil with evil
5. Love him all the same, soon he will come to see you as his wife and love

It is well with you.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Listen to yourself! Your husband will be.... So you are yet to marry? And you are judging marriage issues? Just go and watch cartoon ok, Ned Nwaoko with GLORY will locate you. Little brat!

So because I'm not married means I'm not old enough to advice on marriage? Oloripelebe out of me and you who judged Op here? Tsinannu kawai, Dan iska...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Stillthebest: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Almost all married men cheat at one time in the marriage before some finally retrace.. Note the word almost. Cheating on the part of a husband isn't enough reasons to leave a marriage.
You are uncertain if another one u go to wont. But not respecting and calling you names are the real issues here. But I have seen a husband who isn't a cheat but call her wife names at every given opportunity.

Solution: Go to him constantly while in good mood and word your saddening points to him with respect and time of love. Don't raise your voice. Let him know how you feel each time he cheats or talks to you rudely.

A lot of things boil down to a near bad Home. And most are insensitivities from the part of a man and woman. These things are built up over times without both of you know.

That's what you need to do.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by mechanics(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Take it easy, he will come back to his senses.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by donshaddow(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
I want to tell you something offline... lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2019
It is your choice If you want to quit the marriage but don't plan anything against them before you do something that you will regret. Just leave in peace and leave the rest for God. From what i have always seen men still come back to their first wife, its just like what people always say old fire wood no dey quench
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by oboy81: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:

PM baby, i will Bleep your husband and the girl up.
Enough is enough! wicked people should stop being selfish and causing other people pain. I’m in lagos
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by aminusodiq(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
u hav four month old kid... quiting is not the best... stay and wait for a while... u hav an animal as an husband who dosent care... try improv ur dress sense and b smart... giving birth dosent turn u to a basket.... mak sure u try ur best bfor uquit.... gettin anoda outdia mayb a story for anoda day.... u dont need my advise... but me don talk my own
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Goodypc: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Please don't leave my dear...
You don't know if the girl used voodoo on him.
Just be prayerful. I'm very certain you will win this case if you table it to God almighty.

Finally be prayerful. . It's not easy to come and its not easy to go.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
this is what people don't get about anger, you think you are in control you try to tell yourself it's just gonna go like this but it won't, madam I can feel your pain right now but a decision whilst your anger is at its high will only serve to hurt you and those it is targeted at.
please take some time, you can choose to let him be for now and go stay with family .

it will be his lost my dear if you leave that's the best revenge you can give him, dear don't fret, gold is meant for people who know it's use and importance ,don't belittle yourself and now you have a child it's only of more importance that you stay away from making harsh decisions.

remember never give a single second to your anger to make decisions for you , it would ruin everything .

you know your worth and he just proved less deserving of it
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by HitSong: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Needtolove:

Sister, your happiness doesn't depend on anyone or marriage.
Your happiness comes first. Don't deprive yourself the happiness of life. If you cannot cope with your husband's polygamy way of life, DIVORCE HIM AND MOVE AHEAD WITH YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Amanda4life: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Madam, they will tag you as mad woman if you continue to disturb their love life.

Since you have just one child i will advise you to quit if you know you are young enough.

Another thing is that some of the life we live before marriage hunts us. Karma.
If this is so in your case keep asking for forgivenes. Always mention this particular sin if you know you committed such and tell God to show you mercy and occupy your mind with something productive.

Make sure you have something doing. Get a good man you can always talk to but not necessary telling him about every thing that happen in your home.

Double your hustle.
Go for sporting activities or you can create exercises you can do at the comfort of your home.

If your friend is nice he will unconsciously occupy your mind, better still he can be a business partner.

Also make sure you reduce your starch intake.

If you can contact me i will give you oatmeal swallow that will held reduce your weight. You will be collecting money from him and use 50% of the money to tuish yourself.

And also remember try to be on nairaland site each time he is around, be forming busy on social network
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Amhappy(f): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
In the days of our fore fathers Africa men are polygamous,they marry many wives if they can afford it but they don't go about sleeping with random girls. They don't even have intimacy until they have married the girl and brought her home. And the other wife or wives are usually part of the marriage ceremony. Today Men go about sleeping with anything on skirt in the name of polygamy. The definition of polygamy is not having numerous girl friends but wives. If you want to be polygamous marry her. For the man in question,how can a reasonable man be sleeping with his neighbour. Even single persons has learnt to avoid next door relationship. Because of a girl friend you disrespect your wife. One day when he becomes old or sick,he will suddenly remember he has a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by harry2sexy(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
kennygee:
Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you're going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there's a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you'll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you'll see you're not the problem.

All the best.

Pray that what?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by DJInfluence: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
I read some comments here and though they were written in good faith, i can´t understand why Africans believe so much that the man needs prayers. This is blatant cheating and he confirmed the same. She should leave him and take care of her child. There is nothing rash in that decision. Well, she said she is not here for advice so i wish her the best in what she decides to do.

That being said, the sooner Africa women realise they can do without men, the better. The over reliance on men is giving us the impetus to keep treating our women with little respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by HitSong: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
kennygee:

All the best.

You'll live long if you actually think and act like this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.