Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please I Done Enter Trouble - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Done Enter Trouble (2417 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
homeboy205:
Sorry how old are you ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He seek knowledge so let us bypass the age?

Instead of trying to discourage him, let us educate not attack?

We were all once a 'Novice' until we choose to learn and unlearn somethings. It's his time, allow him to learn, allow him make mistakes, allow him have fun, allow him take a step forward, allow him to progress.

At least he knew he was driving a NISSAN, which is a step forward and a Big PLUS, from there he can learn about the model and year if we teach him how to go about it?

Nobody is an island of knowledge, so let us encourage him to further develop his interest in automobiles. Let us forget about the AGE?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Car To Buy Under 800k? / Nissan Maxima 2002 Model Vs Camry Crystal Light / How My Headlamps Were Cleaned By Artisans.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.