Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Thank U Nairaland Mods - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank U Nairaland Mods (1678 Views)

Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams / thank u mama / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
am so happy DAT nairaland still help us to protect our culture and relationship. for those who compare a married woman sex to DAT of a prostitute am really sorry for u. it show u dont understand wat it means to love and to be loved. i feel sad dere are pple who still think like dis. let our women with sense here start speaking up cos its an insult for someone to say u shld collect money for sex.devil in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Girlieo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
FTC
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Girlieo:
FTC
is not by FTC dear focus on d matter at hand dont be influence wrongly
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lamenting brokies

grin

4 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brain the size of raisins! Nzuzu!

4 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Mznaett: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisisioge:
Lol! No chills... grin grin
breakerofchains:
Lamenting brokies
grin
Easy tigress!
He's still young and growing. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
As in that thread shock me. Sad to see my posts disappear to thin air though.

But I must commend the mods. There is a sexuality section for prostitutes to make a merchandise of their desecrated cookies.

Family section is meant to uphold family values that are based on the views of the sane majority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by sisisioge: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Acidosis:

But I must commend the mods. There is a sexuality section for prostitutes to make a merchandise of their desecrated cookies.

Family section is meant to uphold family values that are based on the views of the sane majority.

Oga...thread is back. What will you do now o grin grin grin grin

Maybe you would consider being true to self and be open minded. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2019
MY THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING...

Back like she NEVER left

Back ON POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Back Like the BADDEST BISHHHH. EVER...

They ain't call me the Breaker of Chains for nothing

Thank you so much intelligent mods and Seun.
I knew you'd see reasons with me.

3 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Theyoungmatron: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2019
The Boss is angry.

What's love anyway?? Both you and the prostitute having sex because of love or finance is gaining something in return. Ces' fini

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
breakerofchains:
MY THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING...

Back like she NEVER left

Back ON POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Back Like the BADDEST BISHHHH. EVER...

They ain't call me the Breaker of Chains for nothing

Thank you so much intelligent mods and Seun.
I knew you'd see reasons with me.
d fact is DAT rubbish u put encorage prostitution. let it be back I dont care.but sensible girl will look it and ignore.now get lost abeg
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
The Boss is angry.

What's love anyway?? Both you and the prostitute having sex because of love and finances respectively are gaining something in return. Ces' fini
dear am not angry is ur body and ur life if u feel ur body has a price is okay if am dating u u say I should pay to enjoy u in room den dats sad.I want a woman I can girl my girl frnd or wife not my personal ashawo. I will not pay 1kobo to sex a girl DAT is not and ashawo. but wat she will gain from me will pass 5k or 10k is sometin u cant buy or measure in money.she will gain my heart and love. how much is love and fatefulness?
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:

oge wat is dis? I wanted a relationship wit u u said no.I let u go.but u are always on my case.u go to sex rooms to badmouth me and insult me and spoil my name.I didnt attack u.I kept silent.I still care but d day I have ur time on dis nairaland it wont be funny.u decide to live ur life chasing men here.I tried to help u insult me.ifeel ashame u even support dis rubbish. oge mean a lot to me dis is not right.

1 Like

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by crackhaus: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
^^
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Automatic3444(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
oge wat is dis? I wanted a relationship wit u u said no.I let u go.but u are always on my case.u go to sex rooms to badmouth me and insult me and spoil my name.I didnt attack u.I kept silent.I still care but d day I have ur time on dis nairaland it wont be funny.u decide to live ur life chasing men here.I tried to help u insult me.ifeel ashame u even support dis rubbish. oge mean a lot to me dis is not right.

Good morning nairaland
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Mznaett: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Acidosis:

Family section is meant to uphold family values that are based on the views of the sane majority .

Are you for real? shocked

Oga, you have a limited idea how the family section should be.

Well, the thread is alive. tongue

1 Like

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Automatic3444:

Good morning nairaland
guy u are annoying me stop mentioning me up and down stop.it i dont like it
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Mznaett:

dis one u are jumping up and down nobody argued with u na u get ur tin.na dere be una business center
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Automatic3444(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Bossjakande post=79035593] guy u are annoying me stop mentioning me up and down stop.it i dont like it[/quotes

Pls don't take things personal, life is black and white, we just add colors to make it beautiful.
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Ranchhoddas: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
oge wat is dis? I wanted a relationship wit u u said no I let u go.but u are always on my case.u go to sex rooms to badmouth me and insult me and spoil my name.I didnt attack u.I kept silent.I still care but d day I have ur time on dis nairaland it wont be funny.u decide to live ur life chasing men here.I tried to help u insult me.ifeel ashame u even support dis rubbish. oge mean a lot to me dis is not right.
Quitters never win grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't give up. I'm rooting for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Theyoungmatron: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear am not angry is ur body and ur life if u feel ur body has a price is okay if am dating u u say I should pay to enjoy u in room den dats sad.I want a woman I can girl my girl frnd or wife not my personal ashawo. I will not pay 1kobo to sex a girl DAT is not and ashawo. but wat she will gain from me will pass 5k or 10k is sometin u cant buy or measure in money.she will gain my heart and love. how much is love and fatefulness?
We are saying the same thing. Haba. She gains something, right? and you gain something too Right Am i right Sexual fulfillment or love, whatever you choose to call it.
So what are you saying?

You pay her sometimes in monetary terms, sometimes you don't while others do. So ain't nobody got right to judge others for their choice, let their conscience do that for 'em.
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by ibkayee(f): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by czarina(f): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by ibkayee(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2019
czarina:
You and this your gif boyfriend ehn.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by sisisioge: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, ignore me fa. Sometimes, I couldn't help marvelling at the stunted formation of your words articulation. And to think you ever thought we could be! Lawd! Actually, I wouldn't have gone to the "sex room" to say anything if your PRs haven't called me there. I strongly think we can stop this maddnrees once and for all if you could consciously stop mentioning me and also get the PRs to stop linking your mentions to mine. As for me, I can blank you forever without breaking a sweat! Please get on with it...cheers.
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by sisisioge: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Quitters never win grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't give up. I'm rooting for you. cheesy cheesy

Oga...be very guided! Thank you undecided
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mznaett:

Why don't you (and your colleagues) preach what you do? You're a married woman, aren't you?

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Richy4(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, ignore me fa. Sometimes, I couldn't help marvelling at the stunted formation of your words articulation. And to think you ever thought we could be! Lawd! Actually, I wouldn't have gone to the "sex room" to say anything if your PRs haven't called me there. I strongly think we can stop this maddnrees once and for all if you could consciously stop mentioning me and also get the PRs to stop linking your mentions to mine. As for me, I can blank you forever without breaking a sweat! Please get on with it...cheers.

Haba!! that is a huge Divorce already... Who is getting the house and the family car? cheesy
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
ibkayee:

grin
I like this gif. grin

I'm loving your excellent contributions on Nairaland these days. You used to only post songs in the Music section before. I see you participating in threads now. Thumbs up. smiley
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
theButterfly:
I like this gif. grin

I'm loving your excellent contributions on Nairaland these days. You used to only post songs in the Music section before I see you participating in threads now. Thumbs up. smiley
It’s funny right? grin

Aww thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Richy4:

Haba!! that is a huge Divorce already... Who is getting the house and the family car? cheesy

Let him have everything grin grin grin
Re: Thank U Nairaland Mods by Bossjakande: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
ibkayee:
https://www.nairaland.com/5222707/think-youre-better-right
and wat do u think about the stupid topic.czarina

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Married Woman / Woman, 85, Lay Dead In Her Flat For FIVE YEARS Before Anyone Noticed. / LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.