Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams (707 Views)

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Thank U Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hello this is not a bogus claim. Aren't the mods compromised??

Cc seun 2 days ago I opened a thread to expose a scammer campbell118 who uses other Nairaland Monikers such as female handles graciousloveth itzBabyBlimz among many others to engaging in scamming .

The scammers name and the two bank accounts he has been using are Abiodun Onyeka Campbell and Funmilayo Mary Campbell . He uses the later for both graciousloveth and itzBabyBlimz (both now deactivated)

I posted all the evidence to expose the scammer and inform other Nairaland family of the evils by this person. infact other people who the boy has scammed came to corroborate my evidence by posting screenshot of other evidence (All on my now deleted thread by the mod)

This afternoon when I came back online only to discover my thread, on which all the evidence are has been deleted. I can't believe this! The mods have been compromised and are protecting fraudsters.

This was a link to the thread where all the evidence are https://www.nairaland.com/6022621/remembers-scammer#92239074

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by Bloghomies(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cc seun Uboma Dominique
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by Babacele: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
let us hear from the mods ......hmmmm...nawao.
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by Redoil: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Cc seun Uboma Dominique
calm down for boys how much was the amount
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Redoil:
calm down for boys how much was the amount
I don't know how much, but you can tell me

I knew I was going to have the last laugh grin
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by descartes400: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maybe you should take this to Twitter! That the owner of nairaland and some of his mods are in cohort with scammers...because it beats me why your thread will be deleted..when there are corroborating evidence from other victims to support your claims!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by STENON(f): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Strange but true.
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Whypo who are you and why did you send me a pm angry

Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Whypo who are you and why did you send me a pm angry

I am your greatest night mare

keep busting abi you dun tire? What other info ya know about me son of a modafvcking hoe
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Whypo:
I am your greatest night mare
keep busting abi you dun tire? What other info ya know about me son of a modafvcking hoe
Who is this and what is your nomenclature angry
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Who is this and what is your nomenclature angry

ask your partner in crime BLUELemon who I am..

Since you're so dumb to read through the lines.
Re: Opinion: Nairaland Mods Are Aiding And Abetting Scams by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Whypo:

ask your partner in crime BLUELemon who I am..
Since you're so dumb to read through the lines.
fell free. don't be shy. Tell me who you are

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hungry / How Your Mattress Affects Your Sex Life / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.