Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha (13097 Views)

Latest Fitch Ratings Shows Tinubu’s Transparency In Financial Dealings – VP / All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker / ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2019
iammo:
tongue

What a big fool...., the only Agency that has prosecutory powers over such case are the EFCC and ICPC which are firmly controlled by APC led Presidency

How will Igbos produce President come 2023, when Obiano and Peter Obi are publicly humiliating themselves same as Ihedioha and Rochas, while Kanu is calling for the boycott of all process that can lead to them getting the needed political power that can give them a referendum

Remind me how the south west lost pdp championship again
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Very correct.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by iammo(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Wike insisted on planting his stooge, thinking he can foster the emergence of his lawyer friend tambuwal. however Atiku came in with the bag of dollars that Greedy PDP lowlife delegates had to abandon common sense for money
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by eyeview: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This governor has nothing to offer than chasing Okorocha.
You don't get it. Imo people made it clear before the elections that anyone whom they vote in that didn't probe Rochas and return their lands taken away, they won't vote such person at re-election. There were other candidates the people who nearly won on the promise that they will recover all stolen assets from Rochas. People in IMO doubt if Emeka Ihedioha has the guile to probe Rochas and he has to prove that he will.
But the man has started working though. All the streets that has been known as refuse dumpsites for years in owerri has been cleared by a mere order and follow up.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2019
iammo:

Wike insisted on planting his stooge, thinking he can foster the emergence of his lawyer friend tambuwal. however Atiku came in with the bag of dollars that Greedy PDP lowlife delegates had to abandon common sense for money
South west couldn't agree on one person
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:
Oga probe the man biko.

Many people no sabi wetin ein build is inspired by the Tower of Babel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel#Islamic_tradition

This edifice he built is satanic
Nigeria has always being run by occultic men that is why it is one of the world's biggest shitholes.

2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2019
iammo:
tongue

What a big fool...., the only Agency that has prosecutory powers over such case are the EFCC and ICPC which are firmly controlled by APC led Presidency

How will Igbos produce President come 2023, when Obiano and Peter Obi are publicly humiliating themselves same as Ihedioha and Rochas, while Kanu is calling for the boycott of all process that can lead to them getting the needed political power that can give them a referendum

Igbo people and unity? I doubt if there has ever been a better description of MIRAGE!.. As long as it involves the greatest vices ever known to man: Money and Power, just forget it...

That's why no one is really losing sleep over the secession threats...
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2019
eyeview:

You don't get it. Imo people made it clear before the elections that anyone whom they vote in that didn't probe Rochas and return their lands taken away, they won't vote such person at re-election. There were other candidates the people who nearly won on the promise that they will recover all stolen assets from Rochas. People in IMO doubt if Emeka Ihedioha has the guile to probe Rochas and he has to prove that he will.
But the man has started working though. All the streets that has been known as refuse dumpsites for years in owerri has been cleared by a mere order and follow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by KcAngel(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2019
MR MAN LEAVE OKOROCHA ALONE AND START WORK.... THIS UR EARLY GALADIMA AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOO
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by stickle(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2019
This is where greed landed Rochas
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by frowland(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Okorocha deserves anything and everything coming to him!!!

He has nothing to fear, if he has no skeleton in his cupboard!!!

Isn't that what you guys always say

Modified:

When the probing is complete Ihedioha will take the next step!!!

So don't be in a haste!!!

Don't put the cart before the horse!!!

Interesting times ahead!!!

Ihedioha is nothing as far as Imo Politics is concerned. He came to power on the back of SE resentment for APC and for the need to oust Okorocha by any means neccessary.
It is in public glare that characters like E-money, Obi, even Cubana chaps and some shadow elements funded his election as the guy don't have billions anywhere to spend. We will see how it all ends.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by EdiAbali: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This governor has nothing to offer than chasing Okorocha.

You're a bastard
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by frowland(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:
Oga probe the man biko.

Many people no sabi wetin ein build is inspired by the Tower of Babel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel#Islamic_tradition

This edifice he built is satanic

Please knock it down

Lol, after nocking it down, then what? You become a millionaire? Africans always look for who or what to point as the reason for their failure.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Sammyblaq(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Amadioha don't waste IMO fund trying to probe Okoroawusa o.

If money will be lavished, better hapu ya ka ya na ndi muo gbako egwu.

#MyTake
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2019
frowland:

Ihedioha is nothing as far as Imo Politics is concerned. He came to power on the back of SE resentment for APC and for the need to oust Okorocha by any means neccessary.
It is in public glare that characters like E-money, Obi, even Cubana chaps and some shadow elements funded his election as the guy don't have billions anywhere to spend. We will see how it all ends.
undecided someone who is a governor is nothing In the political realm

APC to be honest did not do well in any state!!! The states they won, was filled with stories of rigging, violence and re-elections!!!

Don't forget that this is a ruling party whose works should speak for!!! Naturally if they did their work very well, they don't need much advert and campaign!

The general blow in this election was because of their failure to keep to the promises made to the people and FG's support for violence!!!

Recall he threatened people with their land of their life
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by frowland(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

undecided someone who is a governor is nothing In the political realm

APC to be honest did not do well in any state!!! The states they won, was filled with stories of rigging, violence and re-elections!!!

Don't forget that this is a ruling party whose works should speak for!!! Naturally if they did their work very well, they don't need much advert and campaign!

The general blow in this election was because of their failure to keep to the promises made to the people and FG's support for violence!!!

Recall he threatened people with their land of their life

Sentiments.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Abogwara: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cluelessness personified.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Abogwara: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Ihedioha start working so that you can beat these. That's the only probe we can understand

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
frowland:

Sentiments.
There's no sentiments but the raw truth!!!

Look at Abuja where the president dominated undecided was his failure there caused by the South East too

Look at Kano where a sitting governor failed woefully!!! Is the place dominated by the Igbos too

Common! Be realistic!!!
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by TEDHorsePower: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Lol anyone that doesn't know now will not know that this is the present condition of that nonsense you posted. #Owerri is a total mess

Abogwara:
Ihedioha start working so that you can beat these. That's the only probe we can understand

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by TEDHorsePower: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
You are very correct lol

eyeview:

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by bigerboy200: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2019
This is not english language ohh..Poor journalism..
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by bigpicture001: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
I would do same if it's me..cuz APC has don shegey...to PDP due to probe..since dey took over...no mercy!!!!
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by sonsomegrigbo: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
dadavivo:
after he has ran away with our billions abi? Squandering our money like it's his own personal savings. Buying people luxury cars and houses like he's Father Christmas.

Deliberately put people in pain and suffering, cutting peoples pensions by taking 30% while old people keep 70%.

Thank God for Ihedioha we shall recover our money back

I thought you pigs and idiots said PMB, Lagos and the north are your problems.

Confused illiterates.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by ragna1991(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Some of you that feels you know leadership more than the elected.
Where were you when the were buying form
So because a governor should get to work immediately means to you that he should not look deeply into the management of the treasurey by the past government
Then what is he going to work with in the past government refused to hand over properly
Keep on ranting like a fool which I know best describes you
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by olas24u(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
ragna1991:
Some of you that feels you know leadership more than the elected.
Where were you when the were buying form
So because a governor should get to work immediately means to you that he should not look deeply into the management of the treasurey by the past government
Then what is he going to work with in the past government refused to hand over properly
Keep on ranting like a fool which I know best describes you
Don't they have finance ministry in the state with permanent secretaries ,who can give details? permanent secretaries are career civil servants and are there from government to government.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Salowise: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
That was the same way rivers state problem started.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Tinyemeka(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
tongue

If not for the advancement of nepotism, what other special advantages does the Igbo presidency offer? undecided
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Tinyemeka(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
frowland:

Say what you know bro.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Tinyemeka:

If not for the advancement of nepotism, what other special advantages does the Igbo presidency offer? undecided
We need to see beyond tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria @59: Akeredolu Frees 18 Inmates In Ondo, Commutes 7 Death Sentences / Eleme Co-Operative: CSOs Warn First Bank Over Disobedience To Court Orders / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.