Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (50584 Views)

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
In the 1965, i kidnapped the Queen in this very ballroom....

This is the true story of how Nigeria got her independence...

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

Biko, let me finish this meal first! angry
Lolzzzzzzzz how will you even get close Na the Eba them go take stone you!!! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by TheFacelessMan: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzzzzz how will you even get close Na the Eba them go take stone you!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, open your mouth, let me throw you a ball of Eba. cheesy grin

[img]https://media./images/56ddf2f0223e245a5c4e0d2a5bbabef9/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:06am On Jun 05, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Oya, open your mouth, let me throw you a ball of Eba. cheesy grin

[img]https://media./images/56ddf2f0223e245a5c4e0d2a5bbabef9/tenor.gif[/img]
Na your mouth go need am! E wide well well!!! grin
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Uyi168: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Imagine me, being invited to this place..
I go too disgrace myself ehmm..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:

That's why you were not invited

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Yankiss(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Epic. The historic Buckingham palace is quite extraordinary, antique and a collector's delight. God bless the British. Can any African govermrnt plan something of this sort at least for future references? Most of the collections here were built close to two centuries ago.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
In the 1965, i kidnapped the Queen in this very ballroom....

This is the true story of how Nigeria got her independence...

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

"Before we dePARTED, Her Majesty FARTED" shocked shocked shocked

Biko, let me finish this meal first! angry

My boy cheesy cheesy, tell me a story. You're one talented nigga.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Westsida: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by WarriAproko: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Racist people. No black among them

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Temple1288(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2019
starbuck:
Nigeria ooooo, we still have a long way to go

Nigeria is not going anywhere! So there's no long way to go..

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hope4life: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2019
A FAKE PRESIDENT WHO STOLE PEOPLES MANDATE WEARING CHARMS DURING HIS FRAUDULENT INAUGURATION

This bag is what is called Ta'weez / Ta'wiz in Arabic in Northern Nigeria it is called ' Mai Dalla'Ilu' it is an Amulet Charm use to ward off EVIL EYES

Buhari believe some people would be Jealous and envious of him during his swearing in ceremony, therefore some of the looks of people that will attend his fraudulent Inauguration could be evil which can send spiritual arrows to attack him. Therefore wearing that bag will drive away any negative effect of the evil eyes during his fraudulent inauguration Inside that bag is a copy of Quran, a folded islamic flag written in Arabic text and a crafted gold plated dagger. Their Marabout's Diabolic Charms(Juju) Are Also In Those Bags. Buhari is not my President because I am covered by JESUS BLOOD

Buhari should be ruling and manipulating his Likes In their Own Sunni-Wahabi Sharia Islamic Republic , including some Christians who refuse to see the evil Buhari is bringing to Nigeria because they worship the god of their stomach .

Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria also wore the same Charm during his fraudulent swearing in ceremony

Charms fail ONLY JESUS NEVER FAILS.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:
Hmmmm...see riches!!!

A lot came from plundering African collective wealth under colonial occupation.
But I guess,its ok to forget... When Africans refuse to even wake up to challenge their own useless leaders undecided

I love Africa with all my heart. Wild,untamed,natural and exotic, the birthplace of the gods.
Africa only has a soul,her heart was lost long ago by her leaders lipsrsealed
Exactly what was going through my mind when peeping through the pictures. All I saw was a proceed of African slavery. Our leaders are still under this bondage till date, all in the name of commonwealth.

6 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Oweku: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2019
kiss
start marking money as u spend time to read news..its free..
click my signature below..
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Changethechain: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Did you see any woman on trousers? For those who love to copy negative lifestyle from the west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by tosinornottosin: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
as in, make you mistakenly go sit down for the chair reserved for Donal Trump. Na jail straight grin

14 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Uyi168: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
hahn:

That's why you were not invited
Big head...
Like say u wouldn't do worse..

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Uyi168: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
tosinornottosin:
as in, make you mistakenly go sit down for the chair reserved for Donal Trump. Na jail straight grin

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by LordPsalm(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Why do they have to take Buhari to restaurant instead?

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
TRUMP LOVES IT GOLD....DO FUCKING RICH MEN HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING REHM FOR BABIES.... OR DID WE ALL COME FROM FUCKING SAME?
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
Big head...
Like say u wouldn't do worse..

Royal blood dey my body

cool
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by doctore212(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
oz4real83:
At over 90 years,the Queen still follows every important activity with great interest. That is very amazing.
what of Buhari
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:
Hmmmm...see riches!!!

A lot came from plundering African collective wealth under colonial occupation.
But I guess,its ok to forget... When Africans refuse to even wake up to challenge their own useless leaders undecided

I love Africa with all my heart. Wild,untamed,natural and exotic, the birthplace of the gods.
Africa only has a soul,her heart was lost long ago by her leaders lipsrsealed
Your wealth is still being plundered
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by sinkhole: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
starbuck:
Nigeria ooooo, we still have a long way to go
if Obi of Onitsha, Emir of Kano or Alaafin of Oyo come out in their splendours, what will you say? My guess, witchcraft, archaic cultural display, etc but here is Britain displaying her culture and you are gloating SMH for you!

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Uyi168: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
hahn:

Royal blood dey my body

cool
Naso..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Holamic:
The most painful part of this treat is for that white bead man calld donald trump does not deserve this glant setting. Obama why you knw come during your time.
Obama came and was given better treatment than Trump. They rolled out a Red carpet, People did not protest, and he slept in Buckingham Palace unlike Trump.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by EdmundChidera(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
And buhari that goes to London every now and then for so called treatment is yet to be welcomed by the Queen even though Nigeria is one their greatest asset in Africa.

Africans blacks precisely is a shithole

7 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by bettercreature(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
fairfora:
Exactly what was going through my mind when peeping through the pictures. All I saw was a proceed of African slavery. Our leaders are still under this bondage till date, all in the name of commonwealth.
It has nothing to do with slave trade and so on we are far richer than these countries at the moment but the money is not circulating because of bad leaders,look at Hong Kong,Malaysia,Singapore and UAE for example,they suffered the same or even worse just like us but look at where they are today.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.