Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (50579 Views)

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by amstardi: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2019
our own ASO ROCK VILLA IS FINER THAN THIS BURKINGHAM PALACE...

ask buhari if you are in doubt
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Jarus(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Traditional British setting.

Britain has a very rich tradition that people may not know.

I once stayed in a traditional British hotel, Chesterfield Hotel, Mayfair, that showcases traditional British tradition - from the building to the dining setting to the food.

When you use all those multinational hotel brands like Hilton, Novotel etc in London, you may not get enough feel of British tradition.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Cj4charles(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Meeeen this is where life ended full stop.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Kayceenaz(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
Imagine me, being invited to this place..
I go too disgrace myself ehmm..
Never look down on yourself, either jokingly or seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Holamic:
The most painful part of this treat is for that white bead man calld donald trump does not deserve this glant setting. Obama why you knw come during your time.
If anyone deserve it , I think it is Trump.
I thought Obama also got a state visit? If you were too young to know that Obama also got a state visit, you should also be too young to give an opinion on who deserves a state visit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by essenceplus: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:
Hmmmm...see riches!!!

A lot came from plundering African collective wealth under colonial occupation.
But I guess,its ok to forget... When Africans refuse to even wake up to challenge their own useless leaders undecided

I love Africa with all my heart. Wild,untamed,natural and exotic, the birthplace of the gods.
Africa only has a soul,her heart was lost long ago by her leaders lipsrsealed

Stop deluding yourself. How many whites have you seen. Go get educated and improve or rather change your misery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by DisGuy: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Holamic:
The most painful part of this treat is for that white bead man calld donald trump does not deserve this glant setting. Obama why you knw come during your time.

Obama actually visited as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Temple1288:

Nigeria is not going anywhere! So there's no long way to go..
But we are going backward na so we still need to go a long way before we self-destruct

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Barryseal: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2019
While Buhari who travels to London every other week have not been invited to such a dinner by the Queen.

6 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by babalo1: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2019
It's all vanity at the end of the day they would have eaten steal which is suya bread which not different from age bread onions lettuce tomatoes and drink water and maybe wash it all down with some red or white whipped e. At the end of the day, all na packaging.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by lonelydora: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Explorers:
Trump is pictured with the ladies of the evening, his daughter Ivanka, right, Tiffany, left, and daughter-in-law Lara Trump, far left, as his children documented their Buckingham Palace visit on Instagram.

The menu, personally chosen by Her Majesty that was served to President Trump and the 170 guests.

Africans should learn to eat healthy. Look at the menu, there is no rice or chicken or peppersoup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by lonelydora: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
suremanpatriot:
Habaa! no african dish there?No egusi soup with ofe nsala? na wa ooo!

My thoughts too. No rice or peppersoup
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmmm any mistakes from any servant there he don kpai be that!!!

They're not servants. They're actually workers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by shogsman(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
This kind of life definitely isn’t for me,seems too far- fetched and formal.i prefer the Nigerian setting.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by benji263(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2019
How will the queen die for prince chalse to take his throne with all this special treatment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Juban(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Are you consoling yourself? The ones they did not squander, what has become of it 100years,afte

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by stormborn28(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2019
This is opulence
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by mejai(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2019
so nobody is talking about this menu? chai.... na die be dis ooo grin

No nkwobi

Na to dey Google search d menu b4 dey meet u to take order

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by SilasNwude: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Holamic:
[/s]
coming from a yellowbar Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Oshin56(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
LordPsalm:
Why do they have to take Buhari to restaurant instead?
Na for restaurant buhari can see tuwo masara

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2019
fadario:

They're not servants. They're actually workers.
Okay
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Sufisunni: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Two German descents, Trump and Elizabeth
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Sirwallace(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Britain was Britain when they were still an empire. That was when they got all their wealth and treasure. That explains why they have been struggling after the collapse of the empire starting with India independence from them.

And they are trying to shoot themselves in the leg with their brexit deal. A deal which two of their former PM has always been against and frustrated theresa may resignation...
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by encryptjay(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Omo, I think say na another language till I compose myself for this royal food grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Psoul(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Whaooo....this reminds me of the Royal Palace of my village King before he got it upgraded to the better level now.
These people are copying from my village oo.. They tried but it can never be like my King's Palace.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by gnykelly(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Skepticus:
cool
Nigerian Monarchs never begin any flexing!
The Benin Oba bought rolls Royce that intimidate their subject

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by amstamon: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2019
WarriAproko:
Racist people. No black among them

Y u no get sense na? Shey na everything for una eyes dey b racist ni? Abi shey this woman for this pics na green ni? Gerrout joor..

6 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Champneys: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Where most of my taxes go.............. SMH!
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Go and build your own empire and don't invite any white.
WarriAproko:
Racist people. No black among them

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by chibaby1985(f): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Luvinghubby: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
bettercreature:
It has nothing to do with slave trade and so on we are far richer than these countries at the moment but the money is not circulating because of bad leaders,look at Hong Kong,Malaysia,Singapore and UAE for example,they suffered the same or even worse just like us but look at where they are today.

God Bless you.
Ordinary SUG president here sef is more currupt than the governor of a state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.