Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (50577 Views)

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Barzinime(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2019
People are hypocrites...
Let Buhari do this and watch how people on here will bash him for wasting money
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by deflover(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
I remember when I was inside this ballroom in summer of 2007
Its a place of real wealth
I really miss london

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by blowjohn(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
mejai:
Just look at the dining setting of a Royal home. Nollywood keeps disturbing my eyes with a room self-apartment as king's home.

E money won't allow us rest with his over bloated yellow bedroom.
Not hating, it's his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Yankiss:
Epic. The historic Buckingham palace is quite extraordinary, antique and a collector's delight. God bless the British. Can any African govermrnt plan something of this sort at least for future references? Most of the collections here were built close to two centuries ago.
the beninpalace had antique that were about 500 years old until the British came and destroyed it...they stole over 3000 of them

5 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
deflover:
I remember when I was inside this ballroom in summer of 2007
Its a place of real wealth
I really miss london
who ask u?
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by tunsdel: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2019
well organised and perfect chai
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
EdmundChidera:
And buhari that goes to London every now and then for so called treatment is yet to be welcomed by the Queen even though Nigeria is one their greatest asset in Africa.

Africans blacks precisely is a shithole
Ur inferiority complex smells... official visit is different from medical checkup
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:
Traditional British setting.

Britain has a very rich tradition that people may not know.

I once stayed in a traditional British hotel, Chesterfield Hotel, Mayfair, that showcases traditional British tradition - from the building to the dining setting to the food.

When you use all those multinational hotel brands like Hilton, Novotel etc in London, you may not get enough feel of British tradition.

them no ask u all these o

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by ifyboy60(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
WarriAproko:
Racist people. No black among them

how many blacks were involved in the d-day landing.

always feeling entitled, what stops black leaders from organizing there own banquet similar to this.

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by holyeye1989(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Long live the queen ....now I see why she no go gree die
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by ifyboy60(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2019
bettercreature:
It has nothing to do with slave trade and so on we are far richer than these countries at the moment but the money is not circulating because of bad leaders,look at Hong Kong,Malaysia,Singapore and UAE for example,they suffered the same or even worse just like us but look at where they are today.

they always keep blaming.
china was gang raped for centuries by Japan, US, Portugal, Spain, UK, Denmark, Germany and even Vietnam sef but they picked up and are stars today.
we keep blaming but when elections come we vote in donkeys and expect them to function like BMW.

11 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by ifyboy60(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2019
fadario:

They're not servants. They're actually workers.
lol, he thinks it's Nigerian royalty

nollywood mentality.
Nigerian movies actually reduces IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Reference(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Now this is real class. Not senseless money without a soul. This is a thousand years of tradition, culture not lost to evolution and wealth not lost to squander, not fritted away to foreign lands but accumulated from climes afar and preserved for generations to come.

And the woman at the centre of it all. My all time favourite personality since I was a kid, HRH Queen Elizabeth, aging gracefully, ever willing to serve and to preserve the noble institution she presides over. Having seen and welcomed all but one US Presidents from Harry Truman to Donald Trump over her 67 years on the throne, she no doubt will be missed when her time is done.

Sheer class.

5 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by chinedumo(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Changethechain:
Did you see any woman on trousers? For those who love to copy negative lifestyle from the west

Are you blind? Look again.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by nnaeyes6: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
This is what Vladmir I. Lenin deprived Russians Romanov in 1918 with his yeye revolution that even led to first WORLD WAR. Now , Vladmir Putin has acquired half of the Romanov wealth.

Russian palaces are better is sight and worth.

Choi
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Ikeh01(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
VANITY upon VANITY All is VANITY.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by seunadeolu(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
When are we going to start colonizing our colonizers
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by salt1: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2019
This is what makes heaven very appealing to Christians like me. Imagine being promised something even better than this!

I'll rather believe that even if I die and discover it's not so. At least, I have hope which keeps me going.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Reference(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
fairfora:
Exactly what was going through my mind when peeping through the pictures. All I saw was a proceed of African slavery. Our leaders are still under this bondage till date, all in the name of commonwealth.

Nobody asked Africa not to build a strong, world conquering empire. Nobody stopped Africans from crossing the Mediterranean to plunder Europe and enslaving them instead to create wealth. Stop making excuses for a continent inhabited by humanoids that are unable to see beyond selfishness to organise themselves into effective, progressive societies.

With all their technology, advancement and wealth you still see them serve one another in honour and respect. They still hold their leaders in high regards and leaders care for their citizens. They cooperate to build a values based society and exploit anything to do that. When will the typical African learn this. That the world does not end with money but values.

YES, IT WAS BECAUSE OF MONEY, PERSONAL GAIN WE WENT INTO SLAVERY. SELLING OURSELVES AND ONE ANOTHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

It happens till tomorrow. Half of Nairalanders are abroad in slavery. The rest here including our President will move out at the slightest opportunity to find and enjoy what we cannot summon the will to create here.

WE MUST STOP BLAMING SLAVERY FOR OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLEVTIVE FAILINGS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
oz4real83:
At over 90 years,the Queen still follows every important activity with great interest. That is very amazing.

Last true monarch. When this woman goes,British monarch will never be the same.Do you c Charles having same standard and values? That man doesn't even have the "presence" ...
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Africa/Arab money and you think societies will be at peace continue deceiving yourself.
Kindly explain how it is African/Arab money
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
midolian:

Might be true...but I hope you are not one of these useless yahoo boys..cos this(emboldened) is their favourite line of defence grin
For u to think that way,u must be one!!!
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
essenceplus:

Stop deluding yourself. How many whites have you seen. Go get educated and improve or rather change your misery
U sound pained...
Are u hungry?? grin
Is there anything I can do to help?
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Royalagro: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
No thanks to the looting of Africa and other oppressed nation's around the world..

Kingdom of the wicked the last of there glory.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by braine(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
oz4real83:
At over 90 years,the Queen still follows every important activity with great interest. That is very amazing.

Thats her job basically.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by themanderon: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
The white man pays so much attention to details. just check out the chairs, same spacing, all are perfectly inline.
So much opulence made possible off cause by the years when they stole Africa and the common wealth Blind.
They have stolen so much and they are still stealing to ensure their country never knows poverty.
But like everything in this world it will all end someday.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by midolian(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:

For u to think that way,u must be one!!!
cheesy cheesy

You no Sabi read again?
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
midolian:
cheesy cheesy

You no Sabi read again?
Lol... wink

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by SocialJustice: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2019
technuel:
Some people are just in this world to enjoy while others are here to suffer
Nobody is in this life to enjoy or suffer, you have to make the choice to either suffer or enjoy.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by darkelf: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2019
MrHighSea:
Chairs align like chinese soldiers on parade.

Furnishings date back to 1855.

Opulence.

I see careful planning and implementation.

How many wack committees would Bubu set for this?

But they gotta hail the Americans, D-day was not beans. Every country involved sacrificed. RIP soldiers. Hitler might have shown us that North Korean Leader is an angelic little Persian cat.

The marines suffered worse casualties in the islands of Japan; Iwo jima and Okinawa to be specific

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by darkelf: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Reference:

Nobody asked Africa not to build a strong, world conquering empire. Nobody stopped Africans from crossing the Mediterranean to plunder Europe and enslaving them instead to create wealth. Stop making excuses for a continent inhabited by humanoids that are unable to see beyond selfishness to organise themselves into effective, progressive societies.

With all their technology, advancement and wealth you still see them serve one another in honour and respect. They still hold their leaders in high regards and leaders care for their citizens. They cooperate to build a values based society and exploit anything to do that. When will the typical African learn this. That the world does not end with money but values.

YES, IT WAS BECAUSE OF MONEY, PERSONAL GAIN WE WENT INTO SLAVERY. SELLING OURSELVES AND ONE ANOTHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

It happens till tomorrow. Half of Nairalanders are abroad in slavery. The rest here including our President will move out at the slightest opportunity to find and enjoy what we cannot summon the will to create here.

WE MUST STOP BLAMING SLAVERY FOR OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLEVTIVE FAILINGS.

You're wrong sir. Don't view such as slavery. Many of them are holding high positions in their places of work and are very revered. We should look at the monstrous environmental conditions that has pushed the best of the best outside to another man's land. Its not the fault of migrants that they decided to migrate for better conditions.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by damoobaba: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:
Hmmmm...see riches!!!

A lot came from plundering African collective wealth under colonial occupation.
But I guess,its ok to forget... When Africans refuse to even wake up to challenge their own useless leaders undecided

I love Africa with all my heart. Wild,untamed,natural and exotic, the birthplace of the gods.
Africa only has a soul,her heart was lost long ago by her leaders lipsrsealed

What has AFRICA been doing with the UNPLUNDERED wealth they have since 1960. Britain was not even here doing the Nigerian oil boom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.