Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (50576 Views)

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by blindjustice13(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2019
I am only concerned about how many secret rooms and spy portraits are in that palace undecided.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by darkelf: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2019
ifyboy60:

they always keep blaming.
china was gang raped for centuries by Japan, US, Portugal, Spain, UK, Denmark, Germany and even Vietnam sef but they picked up and are stars today.
we keep blaming but when elections come we vote in donkeys and expect them to function like BMW.

Gbam

Even the African Americans in US continue to blame slavery aborted since the mid 19th century for their backwardness. They are still demanding reparations. Hahahaha. Very laughable. Japan was literally levelled in WW2 by America yet you observe the tech advancement of that same country and Marvel. Blacks just have these mindset that may be genetic and in Nigeria our environment has ensured the persistence of such genes among the population
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by essenceplus: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:

U sound pained...
Are u hungry?? grin
Is there anything I can do to help?

How many whites have you come in contact with na. Don't go get some education. Naira Marley wanna-be
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2019
chriskosherbal:
The Royals of the Royal, the creme de la crème in the society .

What a beautiful scene here on earth one wonder how heaven will look like oooh Lord help me to make heaven las las.
Still waiting for heaven?
Why not make this place your heaven and forget about something that will never come true? This is ur heaven man.. This is ur paradise.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by marvin906(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2019
nnaeyes6:
This is what Vladmir I. Lenin deprived Russians Romanov in 1918 with his yeye revolution that even led to first WORLD WAR. Now , Vladmir Putin has acquired half of the Romanov wealth.

Russian palaces are better is sight and worth.

Choi

love the Russian monarchy.
are there any existing romanov
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by ChristianNorth: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Holamic:
The most painful part of this treat is for that white bead man calld donald trump does not deserve this glant setting. Obama why you knw come during your time.
You must be a moslem
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by bluefilm: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2019
The real owners of this planet have gathered.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Changethechain:
Did you see any woman on trousers? For those who love to copy negative lifestyle from the west
How is a woman's dressing your business?
Don't be ignorant women of the royal family wear trousers. Including almost all the women that graced the occasion. If you have no knowledge of the history of trousers keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by iykemyke: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Obama came and was given better treatment than Trump. They rolled out a Red carpet, People did not protest, and he slept in Buckingham Palace unlike Trump.

Obama wasnt given this kind of treatment pls.
Why should the president sleep at the palace.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2019
iykemyke:

Obama wasnt given this kind of treatment pls.
Why should the president sleep at the palace.
You need to read more.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Reference:

Nobody asked Africa not to build a strong, world conquering empire. Nobody stopped Africans from crossing the Mediterranean to plunder Europe and enslaving them instead to create wealth. Stop making excuses for a continent inhabited by humanoids that are unable to see beyond selfishness to organise themselves into effective, progressive societies.

With all their technology, advancement and wealth you still see them serve one another in honour and respect. They still hold their leaders in high regards and leaders care for their citizens. They cooperate to build a values based society and exploit anything to do that. When will the typical African learn this. That the world does not end with money but values.

YES, IT WAS BECAUSE OF MONEY, PERSONAL GAIN WE WENT INTO SLAVERY. SELLING OURSELVES AND ONE ANOTHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

It happens till tomorrow. Half of Nairalanders are abroad in slavery. The rest here including our President will move out at the slightest opportunity to find and enjoy what we cannot summon the will to create here.

WE MUST STOP BLAMING SLAVERY FOR OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLEVTIVE FAILINGS.
This post is wonderful smiley
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by iykemyke: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2019
hermesprogidy post=7
9039279:

You need to read more.
I
I watched that of obama pls. The queen has so much respect for trump.
Obama is like a boy to the queen and trump an alpha male. And regards the protest u talked about remember the press engineered it
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by djon78(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2019
iykemyke:

I
Obama is like a boy to the queen and trump an alpha male. And regards the protest u talked about remember the press engineered it

The news even said that this was the highest honour ever given to a head of state.
Trump was more honoured.

One thing I always liked about Donald Trump, even before he became President is that he believes in being the best right from time.

There are many billionaires far richer than Trump, but they no near the guy for class.
Even the way he raised his children.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by nnaeyes6: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
marvin906:

love the Russian monarchy.
are there any existing romanov

Nope.

The last was Nicholas Alexandra2.

He was killed with his entire family by V.I Lennin.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by RexTramadol1: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Obama came and was given better treatment than Trump. They rolled out a Red carpet, People did not protest, and he slept in Buckingham Palace unlike Trump.

Even Trump had red carpet rolled out for him biko

And the option not to sleep in Buckingham palace is strictly Trump's decision.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by iykemyke: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

The news even said that this was the highest honour ever given to a head of state.
Trump was more honoured.

One thing I always liked about Donald Trump, even before he became President is that he believes in being the best right from time.

There are many billionaires far richer than Trump, but they no near the guy for class.
Even the way he raised his children.
You are very right. The only billionaire in america with a large family and not even him or his kids smoke or take alcohol. He is a hard worker and tries to be the best.
Check whem obama went to china and trump and even check obama visit to saudi arabia and trumps visit
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Codyt(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
starbuck:
Nigeria ooooo, we still have a long way to go
So loooooooooooooooooong embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Codyt(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

How is a woman's dressing your business?
Don't be ignorant women of the royal family wear trousers. Including almost all the women that graced the occasion. If you have no knowledge of the history of trousers keep quiet
You served his ass COLD.
Nice one abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by codemaniacs: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
zz
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by djon78(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
iykemyke:

You are very right. The only billionaire in america with a large family and not even him or his kids smoke or take alcohol. He is a hard worker and tries to be the best.
Check whem obama went to china and trump and even check obama visit to saudi arabia and trumps visit

Ya a great family oriented man.
Even though he had three marriages, he still built up his children and family well.

Moreover most of those countries have been hearing about Donald Trump very many years before he became president.

I really like the man, he get class and levels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Even Trump had red carpet rolled out for him biko

And the option not to sleep in Buckingham palace is strictly Trump's decision.
Read more.. No red carpet was rolled out for Trump. There was no welcoming crowd, he was largely ignored. His family members were even booed as they came out of 10 Downing Street, he wanted to sleep in Buckingham Palace but the British politely told him that all 73 rooms are under renovation. A polite way of saying get lost. On the contrary, there were tens of thousands of people protesting in Trafalgar Square against him. Remarkable thing is that some of these protests took place even while it rained. Like I wrote earlier, read, read, read. It won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
iykemyke:

I
Stop lying, you have nothing to benefit from Trump nor Obama. So stop lying. Let me play along with your puerelity, tell us specifically how the queen treated Obama as a boy ( whatever that means) and how he treated Trump like an alpha male?

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by oz4real83(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Last true monarch. When this woman goes,British monarch will never be the same.Do you c Charles having same standard and values? That man doesn't even have the "presence" ...
u are right. I only foresee a modernised monarchy when she is gone. She encompasses everything victorian/ancient while her descendants are not. There may even come a time when successive monarchs will prefer lamborghinis,ferrarris,bugattis and other modernised cars to the traditional Rolls Royces the Queen is known for grin
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by luminouz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
damoobaba:

What has AFRICA been doing with the UNPLUNDERED wealth they have since 1960. Britain was not even here doing the Nigerian oil boom.
1960? I said africa,not Nigeria na...not all African countries gained independence same time. Besides,it took more than 200 years before America developed into a developed country... Admittedly, our leaders are fvckheads,but indirect control by the colonial powers still continues till today.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
essenceplus:

How many whites have you come in contact with na. Don't go get some education. Naira Marley wanna-be
Essence or sweetness or whereva mehn,get my point. What does my contact with whites have to do with my post? You went further to say I'm naira-wereva wannabe,as if I should who that is.
U goofed on all fronts on this one,hommie!!!
Take ur L and get lost!
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by dfrost: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Explorers:
The lavish setting was inspected by the Queen herself after staff had laid the tables in Buckingham Palace.

@ 93 and she's inspecting? Aging very well. Mumsy just do 80 for me abeg : cry embarassed
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Reference(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
darkelf:

You're wrong sir. Don't view such as slavery. Many of them are holding high positions in their places of work and are very revered. We should look at the monstrous environmental conditions that has pushed the best of the best outside to another man's land. Its not the fault of migrants that they decided to migrate for better conditions.

Exactly what is the difference between leaving here in chains and leaving here with a visa and letter of employment. You are still going to advance and better a society not yours at the expense of your failings to better that which you leave. It remains slavery. Who takes up your past Nigerian citizenship. Who replaces you in Nigeria if not bandits and pirates from the subcontinent masquerading as herdsmen.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by ifyboy60(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
darkelf:

Gbam

Even the African Americans in US continue to blame slavery aborted since the mid 19th century for their backwardness. They are still demanding reparations. Hahahaha. Very laughable. Japan was literally levelled in WW2 by America yet you observe the tech advancement of that same country and Marvel. Blacks just have these mindset that may be genetic and in Nigeria our environment has ensured the persistence of such genes among the population

I tell u. u made a good case with Japan.

Despite depending solely on the graces of US for food and even water, they rebuilt and even challenged the US in every positive ramifications.
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why does Camilla look like she is wearing a sutana?
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by darkelf: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reference:

Exactly what is the difference between leaving here in chains and leaving here with a visa and letter of employment. You are still going to advance and better a society not yours at the expense of your failings to better that which you leave. It remains slavery. Who takes up your past Nigerian citizenship. Who replaces you in Nigeria if not bandits and pirates from the subcontinent masquerading as herdsmen.

Okay, I sew your point now.

Its up to us to ensure we impact our country positively irrespective of our location on the globe
Re: Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Reference:

Nobody asked Africa not to build a strong, world conquering empire. Nobody stopped Africans from crossing the Mediterranean to plunder Europe and enslaving them instead to create wealth. Stop making excuses for a continent inhabited by humanoids that are unable to see beyond selfishness to organise themselves into effective, progressive societies.

With all their technology, advancement and wealth you still see them serve one another in honour and respect. They still hold their leaders in high regards and leaders care for their citizens. They cooperate to build a values based society and exploit anything to do that. When will the typical African learn this. That the world does not end with money but values.

YES, IT WAS BECAUSE OF MONEY, PERSONAL GAIN WE WENT INTO SLAVERY. SELLING OURSELVES AND ONE ANOTHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

It happens till tomorrow. Half of Nairalanders are abroad in slavery. The rest here including our President will move out at the slightest opportunity to find and enjoy what we cannot summon the will to create here.

WE MUST STOP BLAMING SLAVERY FOR OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLEVTIVE FAILINGS.
So, what's your point here?. Are our leaders still not in slavery as I earlier posited? Have you been to hongkong in China, korea(south) , Malaysia, Indonesia who came to learn how to grow oil palm from Nigeria and had suddenly become the world's largest palm oil producer? What of Singapore who also suffered same slavery in the hands of the west? Thanks to liquan yew the visionary leader,who joined his ancestors a few years ago at a very ripe age. He built that country out of nothing. Blame our leaders for our woes. If we had a good leader, our people would stay back and develop our country instead of crossing the dreaded ocean to Europe. The president himself wouldn't go to the UK and blow off our hard earned money on medical tourism, there wouldn't be boko haram who believed western education had done us more harm than good. Imagine a single individual amassing 2.1 billion dollar and kept in a private home in Abuja. Thanks to the whistle blower. But what happens to the money...nobody knows till date. That money could have provided a region with a fictional rail system.

There's nothing bad in people migrating to other places like the Europeans Chinese and even Americans do. Nigerians in the diaspora are not an exception but the reason they are there and their reasonings would determine what befalls them in the long run. Chinese in Nigeria are building their economy back home with their earnings. Some Nigerians like me have been to America amd other countries too, to bring opportunities home and I'd always be grateful to God for this cos it didn't come easy. If you read and understood my earlier post. You'd probably not have needed to post such a long comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.