Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys (37334 Views)

Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by OlujobaSamuel: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2019
The guy only reaped where he sowed. You can't be aiding and abetting an act without having equity investment therein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

No it is not, rather its a wake up call, i bet that if that guy ever hears YA not even hoo, he would be the first to flip

The story no add up abeg ... how can the supposed sista inlaw of the victim rush to share such news to an outsider,
moreover there is no way anyone can withdraw 1.2m from an atm ,if naa by transfer the victim should relax becos he will surely get it back , should it be POS thats so easy to trace n retract ... the story get k-leg

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Fhowe: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:
So he wrote this trash to make people clap for him. Mtcheww
i dont support yahoo but i hate people that rush to the internet or social media to claim saint ,we are all aware what his wife and her colleagues did to citizens bank , then bank phb then she continued at heritage bank rada rada oga alibaba go and sit down somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Rolly22(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Fhowe:
i dont support yahoo but i hate people that rush to the internet or social media to claim saint ,we are all aware what his wife and her colleagues did to citizens bank , then bank phb then she continued at heritage bank rada rada oga alibaba go and sit down somewhere

God bless you. I don't support Fraud either. But our people are Quick to Judge others while they have Skelton's in their own cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by bluefilm: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
But why is alibaba always in the news on nairaland these days?

I hope he is not trying to outdo regina or toto abi tonto on this forum now?

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Rolly22(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2019
ericsmith:

The story no add up abeg ... how can the supposed sista inlaw of the victim rush to share such news to an outsider,
moreover there is no way anyone can withdraw 1.2m from an atm ,if naa by transfer the victim should relax becos he will surely get it back , should it be POS thats so easy to trace n retract ... the story get k-leg

Don't mind him, he wrote that trash to gather attention

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Altern8(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2019
It appears the chicken has come home to roost.

The guy should not report to any police or bank. He is their fanboy after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:

E pain you? Mumu go tell your leaders wey their Children dey for the best schools over seas. Dey there dey wait when their children would be destroyed while Hunger dey kill you for Naija. Mumu if you Quote me again Amadioha will destroy you.
see u, it is a matter of time, urs may come in ur very eyes, and some after life, d rich that will make my fellow human being cry bitterly, i dont want, i will rather die a poor man

6 Likes

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
But this guy is also a scam. His type of scamming can be likened to that of pastors and witch doctors. They're all in the same class
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Catchfirez: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Story For the gods, alibaba won Dey relevant .
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Gkemz: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
That serves him right. Same awaits every other person who sympathizes or empathizes with these cyber fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Slymonster(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Your account can be wipe without you knowing.Insider,friends even cooperate workers. Any where in the world,in nigeria all this need to make people know where they pay their stuff and secondly cyber security is not that strong in naija for transaction.I have seen some.

The other day covenant university arrested someone who was stealing from them online without their knowledge,if not for his lifestyle. So stealing can happen anywhere in the world online.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Rolly22(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
see u, it is a matter of time, urs may come in ur very eyes, and some after life, d rich that will make my fellow human being cry bitterly, i dont want, i will rather die a poor man

Then Die a poor man in peace.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2019
omonla10:
Yahoo is fraud anyday anytime. I still maintain that I can never be a close friend to a yahoo boy.. Meen, how can u watch people cry while smiling to d bank.. Any yahoo boy caught should face a minimum of 10 years in prison and not this 6 months with option of fine.. And watch yahoo die a natural death

If na jail .

Drug biz would have ended

Create jobs and stop siphoning money abroad

Not everyone is like me and u

Some people once they grad and find job and they don't see

They go that angle

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:

Then Die a poor man in peace.
The truth is no one will die poor except one is lazy, God is not wicked, though everybody will not be wealthy but one will surely be comfortable, just patience, hardwork and prayer too

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Jaynom(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:

God bless you. I don't support Fraud either. But our people are Quick to Judge others while they have Skelton's in their own cupboard.
Fhowe:
Alibaba is petty. The guy blocked me because I questioned the insensitivity of his brilliant idea! He is not who people think he is

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by stanley000: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Bonapart:
thief spotted
delusional fool confirmed
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Pathetic!
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Guyman02: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
This is why many people are going back to analogue banking, no ATM, only cheque book. ATM account is only for small amount which will not be felt even if the account is wiped out.
They simply go and queue in the banking hall to collect their money
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by captainamiedi1: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2019
so happy for this news. only someone that has never lost a dine before will support cyber crime. I think he will now b an ambassador of NOTOCYBERCRIME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Rolly22(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Jaynom:

Alibaba is petty. The guy blocked me because I questioned the insensitivity of his brilliant idea! He is not who people think he is

God bless you brother. Our people are stinking Hypocrites.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Beedude(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
how can you support yahoo boys when you have a bank account or you think your bank account has immunity from fraud
Most people that support Yahoo Boys are Broke ass with nothing in their account. Cos I wonder how u will work ur ass off and earn money tru ur sweat and support someone to scam u of your hard earned money. Crazy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Eteka1:
Nigerians like defending criminals. this one has learned.......
........... the hard way. Lol
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
ericsmith:

moreover there is no way anyone can withdraw 1.2m from an atm,

Tell that to the guy who had his N800,000 wiped in minutes. That was after using his atm card online through REMITA.

if naa by transfer the victim should relax becos he will surely get it back , should it be POS thats so easy to trace n retract ... the story get k-leg

Relax! Lol. Money stolen successfully through ATM card, online or POS are not easy to get back in Nigeria. Banks won't cooperate with you, police will milk you to the last naira without doing anything to help you. Last last, you go tire and vex forget everything

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
freeman67:

https://www.nairaland.com/5225440/student-loses-n800000-fraudsters-after

Nothing is impossible.. Its left for you to try and protect what you have and that of others you can protect.

OK I read this one.
The guy played into there hands.
I don't expose my main money to online transaction.
Even if I want to, it will be the card with less amount. You do online transaction with account having 800k, you are exposing yourself to fraudsters.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

OK I read this one.
The guy played into there hands.
I don't expose my main money to online transaction.
Even if I want to, it will be the card with less amount.
You do online transaction with account having 800k, you are exposing yourself to fraudsters.

Easier said than done.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
my girlfriend Own was wiped out completely, that the bank have to call the following day apologizing that they Saw the illegal transaction on her account

Absolute nonsense, and she left the bank without doing anything. She should have followed it up because the bank was privy to it.
Something happened to my money in account, I went to my bank, they begin talk story, I threatened them immediately that I will pull every money I have with them, they had no option to return every of my money.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Guyman02:
This is why many people are going back to analogue banking, no ATM, only cheque book. ATM account is only for small amount which will not be felt even if the account is wiped out.
They simply go and queue in the banking hall to collect their money

You hit the spot.
Is it not stupidity exposing your account with huge money to online transaction. I don't make that mistake. My main money accounts no even get ATM card, I only do transfer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.