Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys (37331 Views)

Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

Absolute nonsense, and she left the bank without doing anything. She should have followed it up because the bank was privy to it.
Something happened to my money in account, I went to my bank, they begin talk story, I threatened them immediately that I will pull every money I have with them, they had no option to return every of my money.
The money was almost 50k, after I persuaded her that we should go to the bank and show them free madness,she said that that is the end of using access Bank that the money was also change and then I yield to her request not to go, what pained me most was that she was with me when those useless thieves wired her money away..
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
maasoap:

Easier said than done.

You can say what you want buy it is crass stupidity. Many people are illiterates when it come to there money.
How can you be buying things online with an account having 800k in it.
You are exposing yourself to huge risk.
I don't make that mistake
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by 9gerian: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
They do so with tribal sentiments and support from concerned criminals and their beneficiaries alike.

Else, it makes no sense to defend criminals who would not hesitate to make them victims like Ali Baba just reported.

The international community also observe this trend to form opinions about Nigerians and their thought process.

Eteka1:
[b]Nigerians like defending criminals. [/b]this one has learned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
The money was almost 50k, after I persuaded her that we should go to the bank and show them free madness,she said that that is the end of using access Bank that the money was also change and then I yield to her request not to go, what pained me most was that she was with me when those useless thieves wired her money away..

Your girlfriend was a stark illiterate.
See as long as the bank called to show they knew about the transaction, they were privy. You guys must have demanded a total refund.

The truth is that many Nigerians don't know there Right. And for info most of these fraudsters work with bankers, yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by jrusky(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
I think the man should go to church and do thanksgiving now or he should carry a placard displaying free all Yahoo boys.

He is very lucky, how I wish the yahoo lazy idiots can remove one organ from his body to renew their yahoo charm.

Good for him now he will understand the meaning of fraud.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:

God bless you. I don't support Fraud either. But our people are Quick to Judge others while they have Skelton's in their own cupboard.
Bro, You're a G-guy you don't have to deny it now. Though, I support some illegallity on some instance but scamming fellow poor Nigerians is uncall for and absurd.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

Your girlfriend was a stark illiterate.
See as long as the bank called to show they knew about the transaction, they were privy. You guys must have demanded a total refund.

The truth is that many Nigerians don't know there Right. And for info most of these fraudsters work with bankers, yes.
I am pretty sure the bank gave out her details to be wired, because I asked her if she Did not disclose her bank details such as her Visa debit card details she told me when she is not stupid to release it and I know very well that an undergraduate studying Computer science will not be so daft to do so

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
I am pretty sure the bank gave out her details to be wired, because I asked her if she Did not disclose her bank details such as her Visa debit card details she told me when she is not stupid to release it and I know very well that an undergraduate studying Computer science will not be so daft to do so

See most of this fraud, the bankers give out your details to the fraudsters.
They work hand in hand with them.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by KevinDein: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
9gerian:
They do so with tribal sentiments and support from concerned criminals and their beneficiaries alike.

Else, it makes no sense to defend criminals who would not hesitate to make them victims like Ali Baba just reported.

The international community also observe this trend to form opinions about Nigerians and their thought process.

The emboldened is the major point. I mean crime does exist every where in the world but Nigerians seem to be the only ones trying to justify it. It makes us look like backward barbarians stuck in the 15th century.

I find it really annoying when some dumb folks label people who speak against crimes hypocrites. That line of thought doesn't make the slightest sense. Criminals in any form must be condemned and doing that isn't hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Slickest(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
KevinDein:

Nigerians can be strange.
They are not strange they are just stupid, criminals defend criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Martins6545: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Stupid talk

So the government is not driving people to their early grave, it is not only yahoo boys that drives people to their early grave

Nonsense
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

See most of this fraud, the bankers give out your details to the fraudsters.
They work hand in hand with them.
I am so tired of this country if things keep going this way
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
maasoap:

Tell that to the guy who had his N800,000 wiped in minutes. That was after using his atm card to online through REMITA.

Relax! Lol. Money stolen successfully through ATM card, online or POS are not easy to get back in Nigeria. Banks won't cooperate with you, police will milk you to the last naira without doing anything to help you. Last last, you go tire and vex forget everything

i have no intentions of deviating from my point lemme say these, no one can use your atm on remita or be it quickteller without you carelessly disbursing your info somewhere...these things aint magic its depend solely on mistakes n vulnerability.
If you say "not easy to get back " few months ago you might be right but with the new CBN antifraud policy baba write your bank tag Cbn ..you will get ur money back ,nothing is easy so stop expecting easy ..go for it.
many times i had issues with my bank,a peculiar one took 4months had to fill cbn form to pressure them ... but how many graduate not to talk of illiterates in nigerian are even exposed to these infos. of what to do.
fraud is bad but people should be rather very careful ,no greed no scam
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Martins6545:
Stupid talk

So the government is not driving people to their early grave, it is not only yahoo boys that drives people to their early grave

Nonsense
A scammer spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by vicfajeze: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
BlacSmit:
Only demon possessed lazy thieves would blast anyone for criticizing cyber fraud.

Cyber fraud should be regarded as economic and financial terrorism. The military should be on alert
U ARE ON POINT SIR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by KevinDein: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Slickest:

They are not strange they are just stupid, criminals defend criminals
Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Ajixegun: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:
Childish!!
Childish? Abeg go sleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Martins6545: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
A scammer spotted

An idiot spotted
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Martins6545:

An idiot spotted
a thief spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Jaqenhghar: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
KevinDein:

Nigerians can be strange.
Very. Their clock na anti clockwise e dey run. Where in the world will you see people who justify every social ill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by djon78(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
a thief spotted

You dey mind him. See how he was supporting fraud. That's why I don't mercy for them when efcc deals with them.
They are complete evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Ajixegun: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rolly22:

E pain you? Mumu go tell your leaders wey their Children dey for the best schools over seas. Dey there dey wait when their children would be destroyed while Hunger dey kill you for Naija. Mumu if you Quote me again Amadioha will destroy you.
Let politicians be the preys not the commoners who are struggling to survive in the same predicaments you're using as excuses. Since you guys usually say you are retrieving what the white men took away from the black people or Africa, has commoners become the white men who enslaved us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Topmaike007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

You dey mind him. See how he was supporting fraud. That's why I don't mercy for them when efcc deals with them.
They are complete evil
they are real Evil, even our Efcc need to stop the act of giving them 1year imprisonment,at least 20 years and above would be better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by laosy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Karma is indeed a female dog! grin
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by poseidon12: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:
Childish!!

Really?
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by salford1: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
djon78:

Is it really possible to Clear someone's account without the bank not being aware of it.
It still finds me hard to believe.
Someone clearing the money in account.
It's usually via cloning or wire fraud. The bank has no way of determing if the original account owner was the one doing the transaction.
And even after reporting, there is nothing the bank can do about it.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
omonla10:
Yahoo is fraud anyday anytime. I still maintain that I can never be a close friend to a yahoo boy.. Meen, how can u watch people cry while smiling to d bank.. Any yahoo boy caught should face a minimum of 10 years in prison and not this 6 months with option of fine.. And watch yahoo die a natural death
There is a law that people who commit murder should be killed. But people still kill right? Most of them get away with it. I think the best way to minimize the fraudulent activities our youth engage in is to create opportunities for them. They say an idle hand is the devil workshop. If they do not engage in cybercrime, they will find another way to make money which is more deadly. Like kidnapping, robbery which most time there’s direct lost of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by salford1: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
maasoap:

Tell that to the guy who had his N800,000 wiped in minutes. That was after using his atm card to online through REMITA.

Relax! Lol. Money stolen successfully through ATM card, online or POS are not easy to get back in Nigeria. Banks won't cooperate with you, police will milk you to the last naira without doing anything to help you. Last last, you go tire and vex forget everything
It's not easy to get back in developed country too. The bank would write you through their legal team that you were careless with IT security on your devices. If you had say $5000 stolen in your account, they may offer you $20 as gesture of goodwill.
That is why some people.commit suicide after being scammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Martins6545: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
a thief spotted

A slowpoke spotted
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Aladdin1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ah! bloody ah!! karma on point and timely.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by salford1: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
She may have logged in on a cloned website.
Re: Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys by Aladdin1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Spacewalker:
Dis is nothing new..many people have lost their money to scammers before,even me cry..I still can't forget hw I lost money to fraudsters

So its a normal thing..no need to whine over it undecided
e no paim you? so what is normal about it? or you should say you lost an non-substantial amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.