Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How My Story Changed When I Exploited Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Story Changed When I Exploited Facebook (240 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met Her....... / Tired Of Being Exploited By Uber & Taxify? Try GrandExpress 0% commission. / Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Story Changed When I Exploited Facebook by YungDee06: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Good day,
Please permit me to share this, I just can't but express my profound joy and recommend same to whoever may be experiencing the ugly side of his/her business.

There were times I used to struggle with profits on my fabric business, it was so frustrating that I nearly gave up, but if I did who would feed me? No one for sure.

On this remarkable day I was scrolling through Facebook and I saw the advert titled FACEBOOK TO WEALTH, at first I scrolled away and continued my trip on Facebook worriedly, then this AD came again, haha! Then I clicked, I landed on the page.

I read all the "story" as I called it then, I closed the page and went away, after few days, I saw the advert again, this time I clicked and eventually decided to buy.

I bought it, studied it, I was guided not on just setting up a Facebook Page but setting it up the Professional way, the book was loaded, it also revealed some stuff to me like, Paying for Facebook AD in NAIRA, Advertising with at least N3 per click and even the best way to target the right customers for my advert and lots more with some guide.

All these before time, we're strange to me, until this encounter.

Now, though am not making millions in profits due to my kind of products but am pleased and happy to be making steady thousands of Naira in profits.

Now, how can I help other? It's simple, just to give out the link...

Here's it www.infofunnelz.com/fb2w?r=YD

If you don't sell products or services, this may not be for you, though you can buy ahead for future use.

Once again, www.infofunnelz.com/fb2w?r=YD

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Broadcasting Service (NBC) Shuts Down AIT And Raypower / If You Need Plantain At The Cheapest Price / Convert Gift Cards To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.