Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss (1175 Views)

May Yul Edochie Drama Becoming Annoying, Leave The Man And Let Social Media Rest / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Do you have any issue in your relationship, do you want to share or get some advice concerning your relationship or someone's else, or are you looking for a relationship and needed to tango with someone with like minded, this is the group for you RELATIONSHIP BORDERS, join us and meet hundreds of people from different walks of life, and from different part of the country, render your expert relationship advice and help someone to smile again and see a better light in their relationships, we will be glad to have you onboard. Use the link below

https://chat. whatsapp. com/K6ig44y9pJpIeytcor9eTK

Or add on whatsapp 08189567951
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tosinex:
Do you have any issue in your relationship, do you want to share or get some advice concerning your relationship or someone's else, or are you looking for a relationship and needed to tango with someone with like minded, this is the group for you RELATIONSHIP BORDERS, join us and meet hundreds of people from different walks of life, and from different part of the country, render your expert relationship advice and help someone to smile again and see a better light in their relationships, we will be glad to have you onboard. Use the link below

https://chat. whatsapp. com/K6ig44y9pJpIeytcor9eTK

Or add on whatsapp 08189567951
its still buzzling! oya meet up
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by James211(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
I'm in in love with this girl we have been dating for the past three years without sex which I don't disturb her for it all because she is a virgin all I talk about is the future but in this relationship I have not gained anything from it I just found myself in love with this girl that I'm even scared of loosing her to another man.she doesn't kissed me not until I seek for it even before she kissed me I had to pour out so many words before she could kissed me nor even hug me ever since we have been dating she had only kissed me ones without me asking her for it... We hardly had misunderstanding cause I'm a well understanding person so for this I don't like having words with her but the main issue is each time I had her talking to me on phone even when we are together all I see in her eyes are all lies I don't know if she is telling me the truth or not each time I touched her phone she she act so suspicious that I felt she is hiding something from me she even made me look out for another woman just because of my love for her I have let go of many girls that are ready to show me the kind of love I have always wanted but for my loyalty to her I don't give room for any girl in life but after all this I felt as if I'm making the wrong choice even right now I'm beginning to have feelings for another girl but because I don't want to cheat I can't express my feelings to this girl please what should I do about this.... Should I let go of this relationship and look out for another girl to date or i should endure until things change your advise please. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
James211:
I'm in in love with this girl we have been dating for the past three years without sex which I don't disturb her for it all because she is a virgin all I talk about is the future but in this relationship I have not gained anything from it I just found myself in love with this girl that I'm even scared of loosing her to another man.she doesn't kissed me not until I seek for it even before she kissed me I had to pour out so many words before she could kissed me nor even hug me ever since we have been dating she had only kissed me ones without me asking her for it... We hardly had misunderstanding cause I'm a well understanding person so for this I don't like having words with her but the main issue is each time I had her talking to me on phone even when we are together all I see in her eyes are all lies I don't know if she is telling me the truth or not each time I touched her phone she she act so suspicious that I felt she is hiding something from me she even made me look out for another woman just because of my love for her I have let go of many girls that are ready to show me the kind of love I have always wanted but for my loyalty to her I don't give room for any girl in life but after all this I felt as if I'm making the wrong choice even right now I'm beginning to have feelings for another girl but because I don't want to cheat I can't express my feelings to this girl please what should I do about this.... Should I let go of this relationship and look out for another girl to date or i should endure until things change your advise please. [color=#006600][/color]
The question is what do you want in a relationship, and are you getting it? If not talk to your girlfriend and if the situation is still desame, then quit and look for someone else. There are millions of ladies or guys that are ready to tango with you and make you enjoy your relationship with them.
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
You shouldn't be left alone! Join us and see the wonders of having nice people with like minds from different part of the world.
Send message to the number provided!
We are waiting for you
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Join Us Now!
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Join us nowwwwwww! It's getting more exciting
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Chiomzee(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chiomzee:
okay, thanks for joining us
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
It's getting more exciting! Join us now
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Meet up and Link up! Your choices are here!
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Meet up
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Meet up, relate and date!
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you're good! Then we are good gud
Re: Relationship Borders: Meet Up, Hook Up And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Join us, we're hottttt

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 World Best Sexiest Twerking Hottest Dance Styles And Names Plus Indian D / Check Out These Hot Girls Cartoon Photos / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Stunning Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.