Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26429 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by KiNg0G: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2022
3/10

just because of the gown you wore.
your face is ugly as fûckc

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
me.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing shocks me anymore, but I just pretend to be in SHOCK.

If those my haters see this one, they'll rate me 0.5/10 to get at me. My skin is thicker than hyena's leather skin. cheesy cheesy. Luckily, I rate myself -9/10 (minus nine over ten) for the sake of humility.

Modified: Picture removed.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2022
8/10

because you are more than average Nigerian.
you are beautiful because you lacked that big wise flat nose and wide mouth with yeye thick lips like that of an ape anus.[I wonder for why whites are engaging in lip fillers ]mtchwee.

[and you also have pink lipswink ] a plus

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Cannot do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chaos14: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Your head looks like prick 5/10

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Brimstone77: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2022

She is a newy!!!

Brace up for trolls..

Your pics will soon be use as memes on nairaland..

16 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by queenceleb: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us

274 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
3/10

just because of the gown you wore.
your face is ugly as fûckc

3/10 That's not fair embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

If those my haters see this one, they'll rate me 0.5/10 to get at me. cheesy cheesy. Luckily, I rate myself -9/10 (minus nine over ten) for the sake of humility.

Is this picture below really you?

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:
8/10

because you are more than average Nigerian.
you are beautiful because you lacked that big wise flat nose and wide mouth with yeye thick lips like that of an ape anus.[I wonder for why whites are engaging in lip fillers ]mtchwee.

[and you also have pink lipswink ] a plus

Thank you sweetheart kiss I hope to see your pictures so I can rate you as well smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
3/10
just because of the gown you wore. your face is ugly as fûckc
Truth is bitter shaaa...

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:

You look so young and cute, I will give you 9⅕/10.

But don't be offended, are you a Yahoo boy?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

2/10....I go even use you do NFT

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:

kiaaa..
you fugly fugly, look at the QUASIMODO trolling me behind keyboard...

with ur disfigured face like that of an old lady that her wax surgical procedure failed.

your nose stopped downloading @0.01kb...
well about the Halloween costumes [I rejected you, I don't want to used you as Halloween costume because I don't want to be reject from the best costume ] YOU ARE A CERTIFIED PROFESSOR IN THE BUSINESS

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2022
sollolucci77:

2/10....I go even use you do NFT

10 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

Thank you sweetheart kiss I hope to see your pictures so I can rate you as well smiley

I'm fugly... the camera always breakdown whenever I try to take a picture...

use this.

gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Gkemz: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Looking forward to seeing Slawomir wrapping his morning weed for today's inspiration.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us

Wow. Cuties kiss 10/10

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!
My daughter and I
Rate us
hmm I love ur skin tone +baby own... 8/10

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Jeon:

kiaaa..
you fugly fugly, look at the QUASIMODO trolling me behind keyboard...

with ur disfigured face like that of an old lady that her wax surgical procedure failed.

your nose stopped downloading @0.01kb...
well about the Halloween costumes [I rejected you, I don't want to used you as Halloween costume because I don't want to be reject from the best costume ] YOU ARE A CERTIFIED PROFESSOR IN THE BUSINESS
[/s]

POST YOUR PICTURE!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us

I cant rate your child until she has reached her full physical attributes cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

POST YOUR PICTURE!

QUASIMODO...
YOU HAVE ALREADY AND MOST OF NLANDERS SAW MY PHOTOS... COUNTLESSLY...

SO SAVE UR SORROW..
YOU ARE THE PROOF OF WHY WHITE'S CALLED US BLACK MONKEY

nose like inverted U.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeremani: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
grin

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Jeon:

QUASIMODO...
YOU HAVE ALREADY AND MOST OF NLANDERS SAW MY PHOTOS... COUNTLESSLY...

SO SAVE UR SORROW..
YOU ARE THE PROOF OF WHY WHITE'S CALLED US BLACK MONKEY

nose like inverted U.
[/s]

It's seems you want to derail this lovely thread, but I will not follow you to wallow in stupidity..

I won't say what's on my mind nor reply you again until I see your pictures cheesy Frustrated Dwarf grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

I'm fugly... the camera always breakdown whenever I try to take a picture...

use this.

gringrin

Would so much love to see your full face dear

Anyway, I rate you 7/10 smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

I won't say what's on my mind until I see your pictures cheesy Frustrated Dwarf grin

QUASIMODO...

UR ARE SHORTER THAN MY SHADOW...

DY FOR BORN YOU EARLIER SO THAT YOU COULD BE DISPLAY AS A CHIMPANZEE IN ZOO [WHITE ZOO ] LIKE THE WAY THEY DID TO THE EARLY SLAVED BLACKS.

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Candidlady: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
smiley angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ThatrealestApex: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Caption; At my Lowest, all I have was God. Do not think I need you tongue tongue tongue

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

Would so much love to see your full face dear
Anyway, I rate you 7/10 smiley
lolz Bae... that is an abuse to @bolded.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal?

Viewing this topic: narite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.