Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,533 members, 7,830,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

She Have Refuse To Let Me In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Refuse To Let Me In (5858 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by shiffynaani(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Don't ask her for sex again in your life. Because, it means you willingly give her your ballz/power which is a great turn off for them.
Now what can you do? Well, remember that what a woman isn't asking from you, she's getting it from another man and what a woman isn't giving u, she's giving it to another man. Courtesy: unbunja
So just know your girl is giving her pvssy to another man outside to fvck it ruthlessly hard.
Act like u re nt interested in her pvssy again. She would wonder why. Let her knw u gat other options. Let touch turn to kiss during conversation then gradually work ur way down there. Remenber don't seek her permission just do it and when u finally 'enter it' like u said, fvck it ruthlessly hard, let dat pvssy be battered and be sore. Let her wriggle, moan,cry under the ministry of your able dick. After that, she will surely be at your service when your dick needs serious oiling

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
bro is not as if am soft am just been a real man here no pressure if i go am d one dat will loose have been spending on her head

For common 20k
How old are you self
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Mznaett: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
am her boyfriend for crying out loud am not a ramdom guy i have been taking care of her i think i deserve to eat the friut of my labour .

What a world! Lol grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by leonard002(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
uncle labourer

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Monaco2:
U want to eat the fruit of ur labour cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue smiley

His 20k since last year labour na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
to be honest it was love at ist sight she even call me with her own card sometimes we both love our self buh when it come to the most important aspect i dont kw y is hard 4 her to let me in

Stop it already. Let you into where?

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by hikiki(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
guys and "letting inn" self...bro,the letting inn thing self dey very overrated. something wen if u finish u go d regret self.

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Mznaett: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2019
kenzysmith:
pls dont get me wrong i did nt sees her as a prostitue i see her as my girlfriend is it wrong 4 me to ask my own girlfriend sex again? If she no open her her legs for me who will ?

Lol! I dey sure say person wey do you this thing don die. grin grin
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by femi4: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
What all males desire. Sex. Smh
We all desire it....male/female
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by lilianofentse(f): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2019
kenzysmith:
am her boyfriend for crying out loud am not a ramdom guy i have been taking care of her i think i deserve to eat the friut of my labour
the fruit of your labor??
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by rex444(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
What all males desire. Sex. Smh
where did you run that statistics from ?
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by lilianofentse(f): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2019
rex444:
where did you run that statistics from ?
it's still 7am i need to sleep. I can't argue this early..
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by rex444(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
it's still 7am i need to sleep. I can't argue this early..
it's 6 here am still in bed just asking for answer to my question....maybe I can join you in d conclusion after you show me how U manage get your facts lol

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by lilianofentse(f): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2019
rex444:
it's 6 here am still in bed just asking for answer to my question....maybe I can join you in d conclusion after you show me how U manage get your facts lol
lets adjourn the case till 12pm. I'll be gathering my facts now. Lol
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2019
Sluvist:
You are not smart that is why she will not give you, a thing like this happens normally if a girlfriend out smart the boyfriend. You needs to stop asking her for it and also stops spending on her. Lessen the time you give her, she will show you the way if you follow my advice. But if she didn't mind your distance it means she is into somebody that takes care of it for her.
Just listen to this guy....he is telling you the truth....

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

For common 20k
How old are you self
Go and read the 'tory well now....he is old enough, mid 20s.
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
FOOL! Just 20K that you spent, and imagine since last year o, and you're here ranting like a rabid dog. Did she ask you for the money? You willingly spent it on her all in return for sex. Your mates are out there doing great things and here you are fantasizing about sex.

I'm just tired of these kids around here. I'm hoping to deactivate soon.
You kee yourself with your last sentence...who beg you not to deactivate...mtcheeeew cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by rex444(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
lets adjourn the case till 12pm. I'll be gathering my facts now. Lol
issorite.....oya get some sleep

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

You kee yourself with your last sentence...who beg you not to deactivate...mtcheeeew cheesy grin
my broda d thin tire person o
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Mznaett:

Lol! I dey sure say person wey do you this thing don die. grin grin
do me which thing? Can't your boyfriend ask u 4 sex again why girls wicked like this?
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by StPete: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2019
I won’t be surprised if those people telling you common 20k do not have ordinary 5k in their accounts. Awon keyboard warriors. I’ve promised never to take people online seriously when the day I discovered the guy who was threatening me online was same age as my kid brother that I was 12years older than angry angry and the said guy is still living with his parents. grin
Needless to say the day he met me, he was just prostrating to greet me

Stop spending your money frivolously on women! If a woman willingly offers herself, then you can willingly offer your pocket. Do not fall in love blindly. They shout men always like sex but if you refuse to spend your money on them, they will get angry and castigate you and call you all sorts. I’d rather get a runs girl and pay transactional sex than keep a girlfriend who hoards her pussy. To what end

3 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
the fruit of your labor??
pvssy mechanic
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
FOOL! Just 20K that you spent, and imagine since last year o, and you're here ranting like a rabid dog. Did she ask you for the money? You willingly spent it on her all in return for sex. Your mates are out there doing great things and here you are fantasizing about sex.

I'm just tired of these kids around here. I'm hoping to deactivate soon.
y d insult ma? She claim to love me and she is not complaining is it wrong 4 a boyfriend to ask his girl friend 4 sex again? Anty when u were dating ur man didnt u had sex or are u a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
StPete:
I won’t be surprised if those people telling you common 20k do not have ordinary 5k in their accounts. Awon keyboard warriors. I’ve promised never to take people online seriously when the day I discovered the guy who was threatening me online was same age as my kid brother that I was 12years older than angry angry and the said guy is still living with his parents. grin

Stop spending your money frivolously on women! If a woman willingly offers herself, then you can willingly offer your pocket. Do not fall in love blindly. They shout men always like sex but if you refuse to spend your money on them, they will get angry and castigate you and call you all sorts. I’d rather get a runs girl and pay transactional sex than keep a girlfriend who hurds her pussy. To what end
true talk bro
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Go and read the 'tory well now....he is old enough, mid 20s.
Mids 20s
Is how many years old?
Bcoz from my understanding mids 20s suppose be 24,25 and 26.
Late 20s 27,28 and 29.
Early 20s 20,22 and 23
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
StPete:

[color=#990000][/color]

I gave up

Stop spending your money frivolously on women! If a woman willingly offers herself, then you can willingly offer your pocket. Do not fall in love blindly. They shout men always like sex but if you refuse to spend your money on them, they will get angry and castigate you and call you all sorts. I’d rather get a runs girl and pay transactional sex than keep a girlfriend who hurds her pussy. To what end
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Mids 20s
Is how many years old?
Bcoz from my understanding mids 20s suppose be 24,25 and 26.
Late 20s 27,28 and 29.
Early 20s 20,22 and 23
Yeah probably 25 or 26
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Yeah probably 25 or 26
Come on!!!’ Someone at that age suppose to be pvssy slayer not the way round
Begging for pvssy
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kstyle2(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin you're m a d
. I burst out laughing when I read that part. I pictured him telling people he deserves to eat the fruit of his labour with a pitiable face and teary eyes
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Come on!!!’ Someone at that age suppose to be pvssy slayer not the way round
Begging for pvssy
Yeah...that means he is the shy type and not the so called "Alpha male".
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Skmoda360(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2019
kenzysmith:
y d insult ma? She claim to love me and she is not complaining is it wrong 4 a boyfriend to ask his girl friend 4 sex again? Anty when u were dating ur man didnt u had sex or are u a virgin?
The idiot might be dicklicker oooo....just don't mind her.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by franklingud(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Do like me Bro
Whenever she comes to your house don't ask for sex, just play, chat, eat then let her leave.

Even if she sleeps over in the night don't even touch just sleep peacefully and let her sleep too.

By the time you do it 3 times with her she will be the one begging for sex.

Trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. / Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.