Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

She Have Refuse To Let Me In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Refuse To Let Me In (5854 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Good day, am in my mid 20 twentys, i met this girl last year and i ask her out she agree to date me from that period till this moment i haven't even seen her pant. I am worried if i should calculate the money i ve spend on her it should be roughly 20thousand naira. She have what i want in a woman back and front everytime am with her alone i insist buh she telling that is nt the right time to do it, everytime am with her he get how my body they do me. Pls advîse me how to convince her am very worried.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Davash222(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
20K since last year That's too poor bro, upgrade it to 45K before two weeks, she'll give you willingly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by chinchonglee(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Either she has an infection dat is making her pvssy smell like rotten fish or she is fvcking anoda man...

Speaking frm experience bro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by MJBOLT: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
if she has what you want in a woman,then marry her.simple as ABC

11 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2019
chinchonglee:
Either she has an infection dat is making her pvssy smell like rotten fish or she is fvcking anoda man...

Speaking frm experience bro
hmmmmm..
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by nifemi25(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Don't be surprised when you found out that girl that was stingy to you is giving another nigga freely...

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Mehn I can’t believe guys like you still exist.

Any girl that accepts to date me already knows the fvck must be given. Else Na only two times I go ask, then push you go one side.

5 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2019
"let you in"..na house she carry?...20k na e u dey shout upandan.

13 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by boiz2men(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Have you tried giving her space? She isn't special. She's just another human with boobs and pvssy

15 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by lilianofentse(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
What all males desire. Sex. Smh

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
nifemi25:
Don't be surprised when you found out that girl that was stingy to you is giving another nigga freely...
pls don't give me heart break am inlove with her
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
am her boyfriend for crying out loud am not a ramdom guy i have been taking care of her i think i deserve to eat the friut of my labour

6 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
stupidity:
Mehn I can’t believe guys like you still exist.

Any girl that accepts to date me already knows the fvck must be given. Else Na only two times I go ask, then push you go one side.
bro is not as if am soft am just been a real man here no pressure if i go am d one dat will loose have been spending on her head
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
if she has what you want in a woman,then marry her.simple as ABC
am not yet ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Eife(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
am her boyfriend for crying out loud am not a ramdom guy i have been taking care of her i think i deserve to eat the friut of my labour

grin grin
You want to eat fruit of your labour.
Bro Abeg I no fit laugh.
You don't love that girl stop telling yourself lies.
Sex isn't everything

5 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Eife(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
am not yet ready for marriage

If you are not ready for marriage
Try to be careful with sex for now.
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by iTearHerToto: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
Not all men sha

Buh all ladies desires money, food and food angry

1 Like

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Monaco2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue smiley
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Monaco2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
U want to eat the fruit of ur labour cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day, am in my mid 20 twentys, i met this girl last year and i ask her out she agree to date me from that period till this moment i haven't even seen her pant. I am worried if i should calculate the money i ve spend on her it should be roughly 20thousand naira. She have what i want in a woman back and front everytime am with her alone i insist buh she telling that is nt the right time to do it, everytime am with her he get how my body they do me. Pls advîse me how to convince her am very worried.

6 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=ibkayee post=79053569][/quote]what is the meaning of this
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:

Nothing wrong with that.

Women desire it too.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Sluvist(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are not smart that is why she will not give you, a thing like this happens normally if a girlfriend out smart the boyfriend. You needs to stop asking her for it and also stops spending on her. Lessen the time you give her, she will show you the way if you follow my advice. But if she didn't mind your distance it means she is into somebody that takes care of it for her.

6 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
she has a prick
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by CaptainMitch: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy If she's sexually attracted to you, she will give you easily if she's not both of you will just be wasting each others time
kenzysmith:

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:

You did not let her know that you saw her as a prostitute.

So as you are spending money (20k in one year), you were thinking the right time for sex.

Hopefully she finds out that all you want is sex so she gives you your N20k with interest and dumps your sorry bottom.

3 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

You did not let her know that you saw her as a prostitute.

So as you are spending money (20k in one year), you were thinking the right time for sex.

Hopefully she finds out that all you want is sex so she gives you your N20k with interest and dumps your sorry bottom.
pls dont get me wrong i did nt sees her as a prostitue i see her as my girlfriend is it wrong 4 me to ask my own girlfriend sex again? If she no open her her legs for me who will?
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
pls dont get me wrong i did nt sees her as a prostitue i see her as my girlfriend is it wrong 4 me to ask my own girlfriend sex again? If she no open her her legs for me who will?

You are looking at it from a transactional standpoint.

You have spent money so she should open her legs.

How was the relationship defined from the beginning?

2 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by kenzysmith: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

You are looking at it from a transactional standpoint.

You have spent money so she should open her legs.

How was the relationship defined from the beginning?
to be honest it was love at ist sight she even call me with her own card sometimes we both love our self buh when it come to the most important aspect i dont kw y is hard 4 her to let me in
Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
FOOL! Just 20K that you spent, and imagine since last year o, and you're here ranting like a rabid dog. Did she ask you for the money? You willingly spent it on her all in return for sex. Your mates are out there doing great things and here you are fantasizing about sex.

I'm just tired of these kids around here. I'm hoping to deactivate soon.

4 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by Acidosis(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzysmith:

grin grin grin grin you're m a d

4 Likes

Re: She Have Refuse To Let Me In by LarryBee1k: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? / 27-year-old Nigerian Wed 83- Year-old Woman In Lagos (PHOTO) / Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.