Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (30055 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

you be olodo there is no place called ijesia. you mean Ijesha and ilesha in osun state?

pained flat head Igbo girl. seems yam and hairy shape dey your brain hence why you no sabi pronounce name well?

when you claimed to know a place that one of your kinsmen ignorantly tell you, tell the person to pronounce it well for you to avoid public disgrace

idemili, ihiala, awka, Onitsha in all nkpor side, the Nnewi town both north and south, mbaise, Orlu, owerri, nekede, bende LGA in abia, umuahia, aba, afikpo south, abakaliki, nsukka, orba where enugu Governor came from are all places I had visited. there is nothing new under the sun

if truly you have visited the places you mention you will pronounce it well even your uncle that told you, failed in that aspect. your region is not a place to visit, so boring and unsocial. why don't you ask yourself why your kinsmen sell their parents to settle down here in Yoruba land?
when you re so timid and primitive dat u don't even no d name of d next street in ur community... Wen u re done fooling ur generation online u go n google Ijesia waterfall. like I asked apart from Lagos which oda state in South West is more developed compared to East? you can keep guessing were am from.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ajepako(f): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I wonder what we are still doing in the God forsaken country. It's time to go jare. I won't marry until Nigeria breaks up.

Cc ajepako, Folake4u, vickyrotex, lankybabby and funkeshugar

Werey Asaba.

I thought you're from Norway in Florida state.

Sule
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
bilulu:

when you re so timid and primitive dat u don't even no d name of d next street in ur community... Wen u re done fooling ur generation online u go n google Ijesia waterfall. like I asked apart from Lagos which oda state in South West is more developed compared to East? you can keep guessing were am from.

shut up. I was making mockery of your dumb brain when I saw ijiesa I know what you're talking about, was thinking you could correct yourself if indeed you had visited there before, only to read your repetition of the same dumb spelling cheesy

go back and meet the olodo telling you places in Yoruba land, there is no place called ijiesa in southwest but Ijesha. stop seeing stupidity as Rights
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by kikake: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Oga the only thing you can move is your house address.

You are on your own, Yorubas no send you message!

So as a Yoruba Muslim which you are most likely to be, you wouldn't mind live under a country with Fulani ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system?

12 northern Nigeria states had since adopted the use of Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2019
ajepako:

Werey Asaba.

I thought you're from Norway in Florida state.

Sule
je ka lo se kini ye. Wa gbadun e dada ju ti bobo ye lo,You go even ask for more
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 2:34am On Jun 07, 2019
BabaAduras:

Yes. In life, there always room for improvement.

Whether we will do better as country is open to debate. What I have concluded is the breaking Nigeria may not solve our problems. I will elaborate:

If we break Nigeria and we have Oduduwa as a nation. The same fight we have now between Yourba, Igbo and Hausa will move the level States, Ondo Vs Ogun Vs Lagos, Vs Oyo etc. The clamoring will then be to break up Oduduwa.

If will now break up into states, in Ogun state, the fight will move to the Level of Remo Vs Ijebu Vs Egba Vs Egbado Vs Awori. This will happen in other states too.

Now if you break along this line, for instance in Egba, the fight will move to the level of Ake Vs Gbagura Vs Oke-ona Vs Ilewo Vs Ibara.

I mean, we can go on and on and on till we break down to the level neighborhoods, streets and opposite/adjacent houses.

I believe the key is a good leadership and followership that are willing to be Law Abiding, Fair and Respect our differences - Not breaking up Nigeria. If we don't have these values now, the present problems will still persist when we break up to whichever levels.

Thinking breaking up Nigeria will solve our problems is playing the Ostrich with the problems (burying our heads in the sound believing the problems will go away).

You are very wrong... Nigeria is not a country, Nigeria is a conglomeration of countries. In yoruba orile ede means country but Nigeria as a whole is orile awon ede. As for whether states in the south west will fight themselves, it shouldn't happen when there's a sound constitution backing up governance.

Stop believing in the pipe dream of one Nigeria.... Face facts and reality and stop your political correctness. You are dealing with the minds of men here not robots... Shey na Northern megalomaniacs and blood thirsty herdsmen and insurgents with their analog thoughts you will be able to convince about law abiding, good followership, and respect of differences..... Jokes,! Thinking like that is even a pointer that you are not ready for advancement and freedom. Living in the world is far more complicated than what you're thinking, you can only wish but reality will stare you in the face and mock you to the extent that you'll be forced to understand that force isn't useless in achieving goals.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 2:44am On Jun 07, 2019
majamajic:

it's true Sha, God will help us

There's nothing true there ... At least it will be better than aliens polluting our lands and causing abominations all over. As enlightened southwesterners, common sense should make us know that the formation of a working country is based on the soundness of their constitution with fairness to all states involved. Which constitution is working in Nigeria if not the charade given in 1999?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

am happy that me and u have agreed that a bad situation exists now

one of ur own is trying to seek for ways to remedy the situation in which u claimed the igboman and the hausa man caused. so why are u attacking him? must u be in the situation forever? just join hands with him to see how far u can go

I don't recall attacking anyone on this thread. And you know my claim about how Igbo and Hausa destroyed Nigeria for the sake of dominating others is nothing but a fact of history. Now, we have two options for solving this problem, which are: (1) Return to regionalism and (2) absolute break-up. If you're being sincere, you'd know that the first option can only be effected by a CORE Yoruba head of state. It is logical to conclude that Igbo know this but are scared of it's implication, because their voting pattern shows that they prefer the unitary system as long as Nigeria is still a country. The second option requires Yoruba to also employ organized violence just like others did in the past. For that to happen soon, though this might sound ridiculous; Igbo need to keep antagonizing Yoruba so that the number of conservatives can keep increasing, those who would be willing to implement option 2. Let FFK move the motion for Odua Republic in real life just like his father before him did, and not on social media then we shall see if the likes of OPC will not have his back.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ikechu12: 5:33am On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin this nigga is funny. He honestly thought his slavish people would join him. For what? So they'll slaughter themselves clear like the demonic savages they were before white people came and cleared them. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Nwoke your Afonja people are slaves to Aboki. If you want those demons to follow you and support you your dream instead of trying to separate oduduwa from Aboko, you should be merging both. Your Savage animalistic people will definitely join you in that. Na Aboki Yes Massa they be.. shebi you didn't know?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by majamajic(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2019
sharpwriter:

There's nothing true there ... At least it will be better than aliens polluting our lands and causing abominations all over. As enlightened southwesterners, common sense should make us know that the formation of a working country is based on the soundness of their constitution with fairness to all states involved. Which constitution is working in Nigeria if not the charade given in 1999?

mine is Nigeria is more than one country !!!! We don't behave like people from same country ,
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2019
majamajic:

mine is Nigeria is more than one country !!!! We don't behave like people from same country ,

Definitely, many countries packed together as one.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Jgovt:
The Yorubas I know will never support this Man with good intentions

What "good intentions"? When has FFK been anything but seflish, alarmist, divisive and self-serving?

@Topic.
Mr.FFK, move your impotent motion and see if Yorubas will take you seriously. We are not paranoid like you or hateful of other Nigerians like a certain ethnic group so don't expect us to follow you like Kanu, your dear friend, was followed blindly by his folks.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikechu12:
grin grin this nigga is funny. He honestly thought his slavish people would join him. For what? So they'll slaughter themselves clear like the demonic savages they were before white people came and cleared them. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Nwoke your Afonja people are slaves to Aboki. If you want those demons to follow you and support you your dream instead of trying to separate oduduwa from Aboko, you should be merging both. Your Savage animalistic people will definitely join you in that. Na Aboki Yes Massa they be.. shebi you didn't know?

You will die in pain over your hate of Yorubas. We won't join FFK because we are a rational and balanced ethnic group unlike you lot who follow a lunatic, Kanu, who appeared from nowhere to be brainwashing a people who claim to be intelligent. I don't know how many times it must be repeated to you Igbos that, unlike you haters of other Nigerians, the average Yoruba is comfortable with and tolerant of other Nigerians.

We don't blame them for our woes or remain fixated on the notion, day in and day out, that others are "holding us back". With that mentality, we can work with any arrangement (remain in Nigeria or leave) as long as we continue to make progress whether as Nigerians or not. That is why FFK won't get support over noisemaking we know is self-serving and a ploy to remain relevant. We are not gullible and easily brainwashed like you lot who donate your brain to charity once someone push your mumu button over how it is other Nigerians holding you back and preventing your "greatness". Greatness, by the way you cannot secure in your region, even when you have the autonomy to do so.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I wonder what we are still doing in the God forsaken country. It's time to go jare. I won't marry until Nigeria breaks up.

Cc ajepako, Folake4u, vickyrotex, lankybabby and funkeshugar

You'll die a terminally single drunkard in that rat infested gutter you call a home then before Nigeria breaks up then.You are going nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Villageppl:

You'll die a terminally single drunkard in that rat infested gutter you call a home then before Nigeria breaks up then.You are going nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
to kiss you just dey hungry me walahi
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut up. I was making mockery of your dumb brain when I saw ijiesa I know what you're talking about, was thinking you could correct yourself if indeed you had visited there before, only to read your repetition of the same dumb spelling cheesy

go back and meet the olodo telling you places in Yoruba land, there is no place called ijiesa in southwest but Ijesha. stop seeing stupidity as Rights
thus guy na really Ozuor, odoyo na u b, am not an afonja so u don't expect me to spell ur words correctly. was only trying to let u no I ve been to places in ur underdeveloped southwest
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2019
bilulu:

thus guy na really Ozuor, odoyo na u b, am not an afonja so u don't expect me to spell ur words correctly. was only trying to let u no I ve been to places in ur underdeveloped southwest

see this raw imbeciles. you have been to the underdeveloped really? so what made you leave your Florida alike region to the underdeveloped in the first place? why visit underdeveloped when your region is full of honey and milk? Dundee

if you can't spell places you visited, why write here if you're not a dumb monkey?

at first you denied being an Easterner just because you know that region is cursed, again you're bragging to know a place your uncle ignorantly tell you? are you not ashamed of yourself

it took you three days to quote maybe the f00l telling you the places here is not around? even imbeciles are ashamed of your f00lishness
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Ategberoson:

see this raw imbeciles. you have been to the underdeveloped really? so what made you leave your Florida alike region to the underdeveloped in the first place? why visit underdeveloped when your region is full of honey and milk? Dundee

if you can't spell places you visited, why write here if you're not a dumb monkey?

at first you denied being an Easterner just because you know that region is cursed, again you're bragging to know a place your uncle ignorantly tell you? are you not ashamed of yourself

it took you three days to quote maybe the f00l telling you the places here is not around? even imbeciles are ashamed of your f00lishness
yes it took me three days to quote cuz am not as jobless and unproductive like you. you haven't been able to tell me d state dat is more developed dan any south eastern states apart from Lagos. even d Lagos is a glorified slum n different results n research ve proven dat fact. Abeg carry ur joblessness n unproductive sef go find amala n ewedu chop. Ozuor

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by lawani: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
abdulwastecx:

The guy you quoted is a typical APC supporter, they always twist the narrative to favour their narrow point of view.

The problem here is not the Hausa or fulani commoners but a system of neglect and feudal system that has left millions of "talakawas" behind in the north, I was born in the North and i know that that what we are seeing with fulani criminality is just the beginning of what to come.

Fulani herdsmen are pure criminals maiming and killing people for money, in the northwest, the local hausa majority are the worst hit but can barely say anything because of the age long brainwashing, as they see the fulani as brothers.

The way Nigeria is been structured will never bring any meaningful development to the yoruba nation, we are better off going our separate ways. If there is any group that need to be clamouring for separation, that group should be the yoruba
i agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
BabaAduras:

Apparently you did not comprehend my statement "I am as free as I want to be and I believe we (the Afonjas) are as free as we want to be" ARE YOU THE ONE TO DEFINE OUR FREEDOM FOR US AND DICTATE WHAT WE WANT?

Stop playing stupid politics that we not fool highly the educated Yoruba people - We are intelligent enough to see through these brouhahas. We Yorubas know what we want and we get what we want. We don't need your advocacy.

"i freed thousands of slaves yesterday, today i wanted to free one more, he resisted because he doesnt know that he is a slave"

the above word clearly define ur submissions.
u dont want me to tell u that u are in bondage, but u take delight in defining our own freedom for us. you people will tell us how igbos dont love themselves, how igbos will kill themselves when they leave nigeria (always citing south sudan), how economic backward we are, how erosion prone we are, how parasitic we are etc
just do unto others how you want them to do unto you
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by dododawa1: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Like father like son in making
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
bigfish3k:

"i freed thousands of slaves yesterday, today i wanted to free one more, he resisted because he doesnt know that he is a slave"

u dont want me to tell u that u are in bondage, but u take delight in defining our own freedom for us. you people will tell us how igbos dont love themselves, how igbos will kill themselves when they leave nigeria (always citing south sudan), how economic backward we are, how erosion prone we are, how parasitic we are etc
dat idiot u quoted isn't yoruba

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

You see the foolishness of your write up - you are the one to tell me I am in bondage when you can comprehend you are as free as you want?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
BabaAduras:

You see the foolishness of your write up - you are the one to tell me I am in bondage when you can comprehend you are as free as you want?

the south is not free.
we are not able to get what we want in nigeria ie state police, restructuring, true federalism, more states/local govts creation
nigeria is not improving the way it is and its not in tandem with the developmental aspirations in the south. dont forget that Nigeria is 59yrs nad we are still stagnant, or should i say that we are even retrogressing

with the situation painted above, my brother i dont think that the southern nigeria is free
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

the south is not free.
we are not able to get what we want in nigeria ie state police, restructuring, true federalism, more states/local govts creation
nigeria is not improving the way it is and its not in tandem with the developmental aspirations in the south. dont forget that Nigeria is 59yrs nad we are still stagnant, or should i say that we are even retrogressing

with the situation painted above, my brother i dont think that the southern nigeria is free

If you think you are not free, that you are a slave and that you are in bondage. It is ok. That is your opinion and you are entitled to have it.

My opinion is I am free, I am not a slave and I am not in bondage. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I am from the south (south west in particular), if I am as free as I am, then South West (where I am from) is not in bondage. That is a fact that I know.

This brings us back to my starting statement - you are as free as you think you are.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by JonDon12: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
FFK, the two kolanut man in the land of one kolanut men
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
BabaAduras:

If you think you are not free, that you are a slave and that you are in bondage. It is ok. That is your opinion and you are entitled to have it.

My opinion is I am free, I am not a slave and I am not in bondage. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I am from the south (south west in particular), if I am as free as I am, then South West (where I am from) is not in bondage. That is a fact that I know.

This brings us back to my starting statement - you are as free as you think you are.

you are as free as u think but not as ur oppressors think (ur oppressors know u are not).... but this is not the reality on ground... u are not free
hope u know u and SW cannot go to their farms the way they want because of herdsmen... what happened to olu falae comes to mind
hope u have heard about the thousands of cells herdsmen/bandits built around the SW

stop deceiving urself, be realistic for once... i still repeat that with herdsmen cells surrounding u , you are not free
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
bigfish3k:

you are as free as u think but not as ur oppressors think (ur oppressors know u are not).... but this is not the reality on ground... u are not free
hope u know u and SW cannot go to their farms the way they want because of herdsmen... what happened to olu falae comes to mind
hope u have heard about the thousands of cells herdsmen/bandits built around the SW

stop deceiving urself, be realistic for once... i still repeat that with herdsmen cells surrounding u , you are not free

Do I need to crack your head to pass the info that whatever anybody think of me is inferior to whatever I think of myself?

Anybody is free to think whatever they so wish, it is their entitlement. I simply do not care. What I care about is what I think based on what I know.

As earlier said I am a free man and it does not matter what anybody thinks.

I do not have Oppressors. I don't see how any man God created just like he did created me can oppress me. It is an "impossicant". A mere human like me oppress me, that is simply not possible. Fellow human been can be richer, can hold higher positions, can have more influence, can have more children, can have more degrees, the list can go on and on and on. There are people that I do have those material things more than too. Those are inequalities of life, that is life itself, it is what it is and I live to take it as it is.

INEQUALITIES OF LIFE DOES NOT EQUATE TO OPPRESSION.

You are what you think you are. If you think you have oppressors, tough luck to you. I do not have oppressors. I accept there are people that have more than I do and there are people I have more than. Like I earlier said, for me, that does not equate to oppression . If you think the inequalities of life equates oppression, then you will die an oppressed man because there will always be inequalities no matter what you have.

Herdsmen, just like Islamization and Fulanization are tools of corrupt politicians that is been fed to fool people with shallow thinking. Real Herdsmen do not carry AK-47 and you do not kill or maim the people you want to convert and Fulani cannot take over lands in Enugu or Calabar or Abeokuta. Think. Don't be fooled.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2019
bigfish3k:

please don't reply that guy
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2019
BabaAduras:

you are an hausa person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.