Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (30037 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
YenYo:
Buhari's highhandedness will break up this nation.

He thinks being calm in the face of this dehumanization means we are fools.

Once it starts ,the Fulani's will.call upon UN to help.them cos then it will be fight to finish.There would not be what happened in 1967 when Biafra was forced to surrender.

They think when ppl are calm then it means they are coward.

They should be careful.

when the people have had enough
These fulani marauders will be in trouble

even the army will not save them

Make dem continue

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Femskid08(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jgovt:
The Yorubas I know will never support this Man with good intentions
You don't mean it
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
bigfish3k:

u are not free - ur people are at the forefront of true federalism, state police and restructuring but cant get it because the north dont want it.
- lagos population is under counted because of the sharing formula used in the federation - lagos population is still being disputed
- the south has less states than the north
- u cant create local govt as u want in ur region, u now resort to LCDA out of frustration
- are u the one controlling ur atlantic ocean in lagos port?
- i know u dont like herdsmen trampling on ur farms but u cant do anything about it but forced to live with it
- i know u dont like VAT money realised from brewery in ur region being shared with those that hate brewery
my brother u are the one that dont know what freedom is

Apparently you did not comprehend my statement "I am as free as I want to be and I believe we (the Afonjas) are as free as we want to be" ARE YOU THE ONE TO DEFINE OUR FREEDOM FOR US AND DICTATE WHAT WE WANT?

Stop playing stupid politics that we not fool highly the educated Yoruba people - We are intelligent enough to see through these brouhahas. We Yorubas know what we want and we get what we want. We don't need your advocacy.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
splendour7:
leave That Talk...The Truth Is Tha Yorobats Are Cowards, They Can't Summon The Courage And Demand For Oduduwa Freedom..Eheee How Far About He 7day Aultimatume Yorobats Issued To Fulanis In Yorobats Land? Abi The 7 Days Never Reach Ni? Kikikikiki

you must think KANU and ojukwu are Yoruba?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
akdjr:
You are praising him now, but when he claim he f*ck Bianca like mad you people start calling Yorubas names. quote author=NkayStory post=79042978]

Lmao!..yorubas and love for "one naijeria"

See them slamming FFK already.,smh! cheesy

Carry your insidious fantasies out of my mentions you disgusting thing....You can jerk off as much as you like at the thought of his "f**king Bianca...but carry it out of my mentions.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by majamajic(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

Who is FKK to talk on behalf of Afonjas? We Yorubas do not see him more than an IPOB supporting bastard that will sing the praise of anybody that will give money.

He cannot move a motion to change his house address talk less of moving a motion for Yoruba's independence. If FKK thinks he has followers in the West, let him contest for an elective position. He will not win in his house, not to talk of street or ward. He cannot win a Councillorship position anywhere in the West. Maybe he can do so in Igboland

I dire him to move the motion, we will see where he will end. His case will worse than Kanu - at least Kanu had some jobless Igbos supporting him. Even jobless Afonjas will not support this delusional bastard called FKK.

Like I said in earlier posts, FKK is just talking to stay in the news, especially now that his corruption case is heating up again. We Afonjas know him better. We knew his bastard father too.

but Yorubas will do better as a country

with Lagos alone
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miketonia:

I love this. You have agreed that Yorubas don't have balls

I'm not to be held responsible for your lack of comprehension. we use our brain before act unlike you people that act before using your brain

I think those that ignorantly lost their life during KANU show of shame had instigate the actualization of Biafra? KANU deceived you people because he knows you people don't have brain of your own, only to ran and use people gained another money during election

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
bilulu:

why do you guys always see anyone having a contrary opinion as igbo? are you telling me all Yorubas ve same opinion? I believe it was in Lagos people were prevented from voting their choice not in d East....

why do Igbo usually deny their ancestral land before just to make a point here? you're Igbo and whatever a tribe wish to do with their political and cultural life shouldn't be your headache

vote and support your candidate and stop wailing when I support mine. Yorubas aren't the one responsible for the slow development in your mud region

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by budaatum: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
YenYo:
Buhari's highhandedness will break up this nation.

He thinks being calm in the face of this dehumanization means we are fools.

Once it starts ,the Fulani's will.call upon UN to help.them cos then it will be fight to finish.There would not be what happened in 1967 when Biafra was forced to surrender.

They think when ppl are calm then it means they are coward.

They should be careful.

Buhari's highhandedness!
Buhari's calm!

Which is it? angry
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Odingo1: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yoruba will join Arewa when the time come, see how they are bashing FKK
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
In what capacity when we have credible and respectable elders?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by hansomb: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
He keeps shouting my father, my father. without Daddy's influence He is nothing. Bunch of hypocrite.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
gtown:

those Jukun killing you and raping your women freely are not Fulani. Or are Jukun now to be classified under Fulani?
It is very unfortunate that TIV Genarals like David Mark have not balls to face the only Jukun Field Marshall Theophilus Danjuma.
chairman am not a tiv person..I serve in Benue state ,,guma local government..I av no idea of the jukum bullshit u stated
..I only yan wetin I know...abeg no quote me again...bye-bye..
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by youghs: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
The direction politics is taking Nigeria and Nigerians to is nt a good one
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Move motion for your immediate family only... We Yorubas are not in support of secession.... Besides, if the so called motion is moved and we had Oduduwa republic, where will you keep WE, the Yoruba Muslims(the majority) cause you are lamenting about your FRAUDULENT islamization now? Head dey pain you
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by alexola20(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
majamajic:

but Yorubas will do better as a country

with Lagos alone

Yes. In life, there always room for improvement.

Whether we will do better as country is open to debate. What I have concluded is the breaking Nigeria may not solve our problems. I will elaborate:

If we break Nigeria and we have Oduduwa as a nation. The same fight we have now between Yourba, Igbo and Hausa will move the level States, Ondo Vs Ogun Vs Lagos, Vs Oyo etc. The clamoring will then be to break up Oduduwa.

If will now break up into states, in Ogun state, the fight will move to the Level of Remo Vs Ijebu Vs Egba Vs Egbado Vs Awori. This will happen in other states too.

Now if you break along this line, for instance in Egba, the fight will move to the level of Ake Vs Gbagura Vs Oke-ona Vs Ilewo Vs Ibara.

I mean, we can go on and on and on till we break down to the level neighborhoods, streets and opposite/adjacent houses.

I believe the key is a good leadership and followership that are willing to be Law Abiding, Fair and Respect our differences - Not breaking up Nigeria. If we don't have these values now, the present problems will still persist when we break up to whichever levels.

Thinking breaking up Nigeria will solve our problems is playing the Ostrich with the problems (burying our heads in the sound believing the problems will go away).

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by slystyle203(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
eyah! una wan kill parasitic North.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:

you must think KANU and ojukwu are Yoruba?
what about the quit notice??
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

Apparently you did not comprehend my statement "I am as free as I want to be and I believe we (the Afonjas) are as free as we want to be" ARE YOU THE ONE TO DEFINE OUR FREEDOM FOR US AND DICTATE WHAT WE WANT?

Stop playing stupid politics that we not fool highly the educated Yoruba people - We are intelligent enough to see through these brouhahas. We Yorubas know what we want and we get what we want. We don't need your advocacy.
no reasonable yoruba will describe himself as afonja
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Femzyme01: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Godoverevery:
This one go just wake up smoke nonsense look at is life realize how useless and irrelevant he has become...carry phone beginning dey write stupidity... which Yoruba tribe recognise or even know this fool........he is free to declare whatever on behalf of his household and snap out of his misery.
Don't mind him jare
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Femzyme01: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yeye fowl wey no dey lay beta egg
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by mozzking: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Your reasoning is worse than that of a cow. So commiting treason is the solution or you think declaring indepence or what ever sh*t from the beer parlor is the way out. There are ways to go by things like this.
Be smart, your children needs a father they can be proud of cool
what the Bleep is treason in fighting for your life and your freedom, you think the people they are killing in the west were not looking for a better way around things? in ibadan if you travel by night you stand a very high risk of being kidnap by fulani after which they would rape you and then collect money from the God forseken family that you came from, then you will know there is no other way about it, thses cow breeders do the same even though they have nothing to fight for so in other to survive their wrath we must do the the same bcause they aint no other way the authorities wont do anything, if they would do something they would have donre it ten years ago, i dont even know why yoruba pple are happy eating shit

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems will not like this.
Just look at the man that started Islamization in Nigeria below.

grin
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by sharpsecret: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
AntiWailer:

Let him contest in his local Govt so u understand that social media constituency na just loud mouth.
can a yoruba man in this forum give me good reason why he hates FFK?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by mozzking: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
it saddens my heart that nigerians are always happy eating poo, these cattle breeders have been killing our families in the west for over 10 years now and nothing has been done about it, and one man courages stands up for our defense and some are not happy about it because none of their family members are victims? thats sad and selfish i pray that everyone that is against our comfort in any way shall be a victim of the fulanis even the fulanis themselves

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
splendour7:
what about the quit notice??

didn't aboki gave you M0rons quit notice before you started running up and down licking their assss to save you from returning to your underdeveloped land ? not embarking on their action, does that made them a coward ?

if people dey call people coward, Igbo no suppose shook mouth, none of your leaders deserve to be called a leader talk less of hero and your hate for Yoruba won't stop their land from developing
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quaote author=Ategberoson post=79052454]

didn't aboki gave you M0rons quit notice before you started running up and down licking their assss to save you from returning to your underdeveloped land ? not embarking on their action, does that made them a coward ?

if people dey call people coward, Igbo no suppose shook mouth, none of your leaders deserve to be called a leader talk less of hero and your hate for Yoruba won't stop their land from developing [/quote]hahahaha aboki issued their quit notice to the igbos,the whole country was panicking,because they no what the two parties(igbos and hausas) involve in the saga can do,,bt in your case u issued ur own quit notice,even a fly didn't shake bcus they no u pple as born cowards...hahahahaha abeg who killed MKO? DELEGIWA nko?...imagine yorobat calling igbos cowards...i laff in jamaica!
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
splendour7:
[quaote author=Ategberoson post=79052454]

if people dey call people coward, Igbo no suppose shook mouth, none of your leaders deserve to be called a leader talk less of hero and your hate for Yoruba won't stop their land from developing hahahaha aboki issued their quit notice to the igbos,the whole country was panicking,because they no what the two parties(igbos and hausas) involve in the saga can do,,bt in your case u issued ur own quit notice,even a fly didn't shake bcus they no u pple as born cowards...hahahahaha abeg who killed MKO? DELEGIWA nko?...imagine yorobat calling igbos cowards...i laff in jamaica!

the same people that wasted your forefathers during the civil war? did ojukwu stay to save them? I repeat Igbo have no gut to call anyone coward.

Yoruba will never act before thinking. one foool like you was asking me why Yoruba is not going to war like Igbo, I replied does Igbo goto war? a war when the warlord ran away and left the harmless people to their fate, that one na war?

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by YenYo: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=budaatum post=79049907]

Buhari's highhandedness!
Buhari's calm!

Which is it? angry
[/quote

undecided Are you high?

Don't quote me when ur on weed.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by majamajic(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

Yes. In life, there always room for improvement.

Whether we will do better as country is open to debate. What I have concluded is the breaking Nigeria may not solve our problems. I will elaborate:

If we break Nigeria and we have Oduduwa as a nation. The same fight we have now between Yourba, Igbo and Hausa will move the level States, Ondo Vs Ogun Vs Lagos, Vs Oyo etc. The clamoring will then be to break up Oduduwa.

If will now break up into states, in Ogun state, the fight will move to the Level of Remo Vs Ijebu Vs Egba Vs Egbado Vs Awori. This will happen in other states too.

Now if you break along this line, for instance in Egba, the fight will move to the level of Ake Vs Gbagura Vs Oke-ona Vs Ilewo Vs Ibara.

I mean, we can go on and on and on till we break down to the level neighborhoods, streets and opposite/adjacent houses.

I believe the key is a good leadership and followership that are willing to be Law Abiding, Fair and Respect our differences - Not breaking up Nigeria. If we don't have these values now, the present problems will still persist when we break up to whichever levels.

Thinking breaking up Nigeria will solve our problems is playing the Ostrich with the problems (burying our heads in the sound believing the problems will go away).

it's true Sha, God will help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.