Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (30027 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by wowcatty: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Really? Ibos empty states are still owing salaries after welfare benefits they receive from Yoruba's money and then still come to live off of Yorubaland's remaining tiny ration? Well, we'll only have ourselves to blame if we don't rise and blow the lid off this shiitt. Yoruba can't keep taking care of others when the money can be used to take care of our region, just imagine what Yoruba region or country can do with trillions of naira generated in Yorubaland and moved to Abuja annually.
Afamed:

The fact that Abia State teachers are on strike because of many months of unpaid salary should bother you

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
jesu smh how old are you anyway afonja does not describe you it is a deregatory name by the igbos and you should resist calling yourself that name if you have a normal ego even if your ego is weak you shouldn't call yourself such a name anyway yorubas are not descendants of afonja we are descendants of odua omo karo ojiire this is not to say afonja is bad but its not omoluabi name ese pupo

If they knew the significance of Afonja in Yoruba history, they will know calling me (a Yoruba man) an Afonja is not derogatory.

Question is, should I (with my superior understanding) be ashamed of Afonja and dissociate myself from the name because they meant it to slander me? You need to think superiorly. Life is what we make it to be.

I am a descendant of Afonja and I am proud to be called Afonja. I don't care about the intents of those that refer to me as Afonja. It does not delete nor add N1.00 to be bank account.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2019
bigfish3k:

u are not free - ur people are at the forefront of true federalism, state police and restructuring but cant get it because the north dont want it.
- lagos population is under counted because of the sharing formula used in the federation - lagos population is still being disputed
- the south has less states than the north
- u cant create local govt as u want in ur region, u now resort to LCDA out of frustration
- are u the one controlling ur atlantic ocean in lagos port?
- i know u dont like herdsmen trampling on ur farms but u cant do anything about it but forced to live with it
- i know u dont like VAT money realised from brewery in ur region being shared with those that hate brewery
my brother u are the one that dont know what freedom is
The situation you just painted were created by Igbo out of envy for the development of then Western region. Igbos used organized violence to effect the end of regionalism which they've always been against. They created unitary system hoping to become the hegemonic power in the nation. Hausa-Fulani saw what you were up to and they snatched it from you also with organized violence. Unfortunately, for Yoruba the generation of leaders at that time were mostly scholars who had no capacity to make war, while the Igbo and Hausa-Fulani occupy majority of the military top hierarchy. So my brother whenever the Yoruba nation eventually employ organized violence to get what she wants don't cry to the world for help cause we never did, when it was you and you even tagged us as cowards for not retaliating.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Oga the only thing you can move is your house address.

You are on your own, Yorubas no send you message!

This degree of cowardliness posited by the above poster is one of the reasons Nigeria remains a shithole. Will your nose cease to breath air if Yoruba declares independenc?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 2:19am On Jun 06, 2019
BabaAduras:

If they knew the significance of Afonja in Yoruba history, they will know calling me (a Yoruba man) an Afonja is not derogatory.

Question is, should I (with my superior understanding) be ashamed of Afonja and dissociate myself from the name because they meant it to slander me? You need to think superiorly. Life is what we make it to be.

I am a descendant of Afonja and I am proud to be called Afonja. I don't care about the intents of those that refer to me as Afonja. It does not delete nor add N1.00 to be bank account.
history doesn't remember afonja kindly, his ambition caused the decline of the oyo empire you are not yoruba and please don't reply me
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by TruthinAction: 2:48am On Jun 06, 2019
I am really tired of the Islamization Agenda thing. It's like we know it's coming but no one is bold enough to stop it. And even many deny there is no such thing. If the war begins, what dimension will it take because there are Christians in the army even though they are being systematically reduced in numbers through the Boko Haram on going battle. May God help us all from this evil agenda.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2019
TruthinAction:
I am really tired of the Islamization Agenda thing. It's like we know it's coming but no one is bold enough to stop it. And even many deny there is no such thing. If the war begins, what dimension will it take because there are Christians in the army even though they are being systematically reduced in numbers through the Boko Haram on going battle. May God help us all from this evil agenda.
remember abacha?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by mrchineke: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2019
ken6488:

Arewa republic

Oduduwa republic

Nigeria delta republic

Biafra republic...

Interesting....

Every body better start developing your region......

Even if Nigeria doesn't break now.....

It will someday I swear...

No unity in this country

Cc lzaa immhotep and millions of foolish losers from the east looking for no mans land...
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
history doesn't remember afonja kindly his ambition caused the decline of the oyo empire you are not yoruba and please don't reply me

Sure. History might not be kind to Afonja because of his ambition. That does not take away the fact that he was a Yobura Army General the helped protect the land in time of great tribulations.

It shows low level thinking to believe I am not Yoruba because I did not agree with your views. If you care to know (it does really matter), I am from a Royal family in Ode-Remo, Ogun, state.

And, it is stupid of you to say I should not respond on a social media. Do your worst after my response.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

who killed Ironsi a whole head of state and other Igbo soldiers?

I warned you learn to arrange words and stop making me feel ashamed of myself for replying a toddler. you're writing like a baby class pupil

you Igbo have no guts, herdsmen invaded Oyo farm, they responded with attack, herdsmen runaway, they invaded Enugu at first your mumu Govenor declare fast and prayer while fayose declare war on them. they invaded Enugu again your cowards kinsmen ran away from their land only for you mumu online warriors to be bragging here grin. another name for Igbo is Coward
smh! I Told You That I'm Done With You,i Don't Argue With People Like You,,herdsmen Attacked Villagers In Enugu At Midnight When Everybody Was Asleep And Ran Away Before Its Morning ..
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2019
splendour7:
smh! I Told You That I'm Done With You,i Don't Argue With People Like You,,herdsmen Attacked Villagers In Enugu At Midnight When Everybody Was Asleep And Ran Away Before Its Morning ..

why not ransacked their base as Oyo does to prove you're brave? instead your kinsmen ran away and started begging the herdsmen. in Ebonyi a whole sitting Governor was begging the herdsmen and you're telling me Igbo aren't coward

check yourself first before calling others name

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2019
BabaAduras:

Do not be deceived. Do not allow yourself to be used as pawns in political game been played by the likes OBJ (corrupt politicians).

Have you truly confirmed those that are maiming and killing are "Hausa Rioters"?

He is right, Nigeriais not. Nation but a conglomerate of different intolerable groups, we have nothing in common with other groups that make up the nation and in this present arrangement we will never developed as a nation.

The Fulani issue is a national issue but we have a chief of staff whose body language is in support of these criminals because they are of the same ethnic group with him. 100% of the kidnappers are fulani normad while majority of their victims in the north west are hausa/fulani farmers, in the middle belt, their victims are minorities farmer they are gradually moving down south.

The Yoruba nation is a nation United with common language, origin and ideas, all the problem plaguing Nigeria will not affect an independent Yoruba nation.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2019
lawani:
OBJ apart we must know what is best for us. Nigeria has failed and Yoruba deserve to be an independent nation amongst peers. An example of Hausa rioters causing havoc is what happened in mile 12 Lagos not too long ago.

The guy you quoted is a typical APC supporter, they always twist the narrative to favour their narrow point of view.

The problem here is not the Hausa or fulani commoners but a system of neglect and feudal system that has left millions of "talakawas" behind in the north, I was born in the North and i know that that what we are seeing with fulani criminality is just the beginning of what to come.

Fulani herdsmen are pure criminals maiming and killing people for money, in the northwest, the local hausa majority are the worst hit but can barely say anything because of the age long brainwashing, as they see the fulani as brothers.

The way Nigeria is been structured will never bring any meaningful development to the yoruba nation, we are better off going our separate ways. If there is any group that need to be clamouring for separation, that group should be the yoruba

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2019
abdulwastecx:

He is right, Nigeriais not. Nation but a conglomerate of different intolerable groups, we have nothing in common with other groups that make up the nation and in this present arrangement we will never developed as a nation.

The Fulani issue is a national issue but we have a chief of staff whose body language is in support of these criminals because they are of the same ethnic group with him. 100% of the kidnappers are fulani normad while majority of their victims in the north west are hausa/fulani farmers, in the middle belt, their victims are minorities farmer they are gradually moving down south.

The Yoruba nation is a nation United with common language, origin and ideas, all the problem plaguing Nigeria will not affect an independent Yoruba nation.
wagbayi omo iya mi that guy you quoted is not yoruba

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

thought you're not from East, na thunder go fia anyone of you that deny that region henceforth. I don't know why you always ashamed to associate yourself with your region

for your babysit QST, leave that village and come to west to see yourself. I'm not a google administrator to be answering baby class QST here
I have been to all the western states, have stayed in Lagos, partly schooled in akure, served in Abeokuta, visited other parts of Ogun State, be visited Ibadan n Ijesia. In south East ve visited some parts and I'll say na person wey never chop another woman food go dey shout say na him mama food sweet pass. I am not from south east
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by LZAA: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2019
mrchineke:

Cc lzaa immhotep and millions of foolish losers from the east looking for no mans land...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

why not ransacked their base as Oyo does to prove you're brave? instead your kinsmen ran away and started begging the herdsmen. in Ebonyi a whole sitting Governor was begging the herdsmen and you're telling me Igbo aren't coward

check yourself first before calling others name
which Ondo Self? The Same Ondo That Herdsmen Went To Their King's Palace To Threaten Him?The Same Ondo That Herdsmen Are Sacking Their Villages On Daily Basis? You Ar Just A Pathetic Lier! What Happend To Kwara State? Herdsmen Are Abducting Traveller At Will All Over Yoruba,same Fulanis That Chased Yorubas In Lagos And Went As Far To Arrest Their King?Who Are You Fooling Here? Please Dnt Quote Me Again Until You Guy Carries Out Your Quite Notice Threat..Fulanis Can Never Have The Gut To Face The Igbos In Tribal Fight In Any Igbo Land...Umahi Begging Fulanis? How? When?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2019
splendour7:
which Ondo Self? The Same Ondo That Herdsmen Went To Their King's Palace To Threaten Him?The Same Ondo That Herdsmen Are Sacking Their Villages On Daily Basis? You Ar Just A Pathetic Lier! What Happend To Kwara State? Herdsmen Are Abducting Traveller At Will All Over Yoruba,same Fulanis That Chased Yorubas In Lagos And Went As Far To Arrest Their King?Who Are You Fooling Here? Please Dnt Quote Me Again Until You Guy Carries Out Your Quite Notice Threat..Fulanis Can Never Have The Gut To Face The Igbos In Tribal Fight In Any Igbo Land...Umahi Begging Fulanis? How? When?

mechionu gi there grin

go and stop fulani from sending your kinsmen away from their land with that your poor construction of sentences

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
bilulu:

I have been to all the western states, have stayed in Lagos, partly schooled in akure, served in Abeokuta, visited other parts of Ogun State, be visited Ibadan n Ijesia. In south East ve visited some parts and I'll say na person wey never chop another woman food go dey shout say na him mama food sweet pass. I am not from south east

mechionu gi there. what's ijesia? lol

you're from East just accept that and stop blabbing
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

mechionu gi there grin

go and stop fulani from sending your kinsmen away from their land with that your poor construction of sentences
example Of A Failure,u Have Run Out Of Idea Nw You Are Talking About Poor Sentence Construction..Apart From The Hit And Run Attack On Nimbo In Enugu Tell Me Any Other Fulani Attack In Igbo Land? You Guys Issued A Quit Notice Thinking That The Government Will Come Begging You,lolz,,fulanis Have Beem Striking All Over Yoruba Now,from Ekiti To Ondo, To Ibadan,even Kwara Sorry Kwara Is Fulani...Go And Carry Out Ur Quit Notice Threat! COWARD!!
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2019
AdekunleScience:
The situation you just painted were created by Igbo out of envy for the development of then Western region. Igbos used organized violence to effect the end of regionalism which they've always been against. They created unitary system hoping to become the hegemonic power in the nation. Hausa-Fulani saw what you were up to and they snatched it from you also with organized violence. Unfortunately, for Yoruba the generation of leaders at that time were mostly scholars who had no capacity to make war, while the Igbo and Hausa-Fulani occupy majority of the military top hierarchy. So my brother whenever the Yoruba nation eventually employ organized violence to get what she wants don't cry to the world for help cause we never did, when it was you and you even tagged us as cowards for not retaliating.

am happy that me and u have agreed that a bad situation exists now

one of ur own is trying to seek for ways to remedy the situation in which u claimed the igboman and the hausa man caused. so why are u attacking him? must u be in the situation forever? just join hands with him to see how far u can go
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

mechionu gi there. what's ijesia? lol

you're from East just accept that and stop blabbing
you see your frustrated life.... you claim to be from south west but don't no were Ijesia is located in Osun state. You guys just stay in one locality (inside one mud house in one dilapidated environment and spew trash. Travel round your country for exposure. I bet you haven't visit state outside your region reason your thinking is backward.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2019
His own people will bring him down.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ideynl1: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Yorubas on Nairaland should make their donations to Prime Minister of Yoruba Land.

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2019
bilulu:

you see your frustrated life.... you claim to be from south west but don't no were Ijesia is located in Osun state. You guys just stay in one locality (inside one mud house in one dilapidated environment and spew trash. Travel round your country for exposure. I bet you haven't visit state outside your region reason your thinking is backward.

you be olodo there is no place called ijesia. you mean Ijesha and ilesha in osun state?

pained flat head Igbo girl. seems yam and hairy shape dey your brain hence why you no sabi pronounce name well?

when you claimed to know a place that one of your kinsmen ignorantly tell you, tell the person to pronounce it well for you to avoid public disgrace

idemili, ihiala, awka, Onitsha in all nkpor side, the Nnewi town both north and south, mbaise, Orlu, owerri, nekede, bende LGA in abia, umuahia, aba, afikpo south, abakaliki, nsukka, orba where enugu Governor came from are all places I had visited. there is nothing new under the sun

if truly you have visited the places you mention you will pronounce it well even your uncle that told you, failed in that aspect. your region is not a place to visit, so boring and unsocial. why don't you ask yourself why your kinsmen sell their parents to settle down here in Yoruba land?

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2019
splendour7:
example Of A Failure,u Have Run Out Of Idea Nw You Are Talking About Poor Sentence Construction..Apart From The Hit And Run Attack On Nimbo In Enugu Tell Me Any Other Fulani Attack In Igbo Land? You Guys Issued A Quit Notice Thinking That The Government Will Come Begging You,lolz,,fulanis Have Beem Striking All Over Yoruba Now,from Ekiti To Ondo, To Ibadan,even Kwara Sorry Kwara Is Fulani...Go And Carry Out Ur Quit Notice Threat! COWARD!!

mumu hope you are still fasting in Enugu because of your masters invasion? aboki giving your sisters and mothers doggy style anyhow and you're here ranting instead of you to join your Governor in crying and fasting for your masters not to massacre you as they did during civil war and Python dance
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

mumu hope you are still fasting in Enugu because of your masters invasion? aboki giving your sisters and mothers doggy style anyhow and you're here ranting instead of you to join your Governor in crying and fasting for your masters not to massacre you as they did during civil war and Python dance
Have They Released That Oba Of Ile Ife? Hahahahaha Imagine A Yoruba Man Calling A Biafran Coward...Smh! Awolo Descendant!! Yoruba Have Never Fought A War B4,you No Why?? They Are Scared! The Last Time They Tried During June 12 They Were Put In Their Place...
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
splendour7:
Have They Released That Oba Of Ile Ife? Hahahahaha Imagine A Yoruba Man Calling A Biafran Coward...Smh! Awolo Descendant!! Yoruba Have Never Fought A War B4,you No Why?? They Are Scared! The Last Time They Tried During June 12 They Were Put In Their Place...

shut up! why should Yoruba fight a war? when they have foresight? unlike that efulefu that abandoned your ancestors to their fate. we thought nnamdi KANU will correct the cowardice of igbo only to see him ran in ojukwu style while the dumbass youths swim in erosion to entertain NA

stupidity is an hereditary in that water side

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Kolanist(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
is he aware that most likely most yorubas are muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 / Military Captures Bandits Commander, Kills 8 Others In Niger State / Nigeria's Neatest State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71