Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (30050 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by MAYOWAAK: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
POOR ATTEMPT AT REVISING HISTORY:
Four Nigerians have been acknowledged at different times to have moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the following order:
1.Anthony Enahoro moved his motion in 1953 for independence in 1956.
2.Samuel Ladoke Akintola moved his motion in 1957 for independence in 1959.
3.Remi Fani Kayode moved his motion in 1958 for independence on 2nd April 1960.
4.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa moved his motion in 1959 for independence on 1st October 1960.
From the above chronology,the only motion that was successful was the one initiated by Balewa and not the one made by his father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jgovt:
The Yorubas I know will never support this Man with good intentions
Which good intentions are you talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bangging(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Oga the only thing you can move is your house address.

You are on your own, Yorubas no send you message!
you mean the Yoruba apc right?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
how come your father first move the motion for independence, I thought it was Late Chief Anthony Enharo?Am confused here ooo
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by akdjr(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are praising him now, but when he claim he f*ck Bianca like mad you people start calling Yorubas names. quote author=NkayStory post=79042978]

Lmao!..yorubas and love for "one naijeria"

See them slamming FFK already.,smh! cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by chinedumoooo: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Treason loading,oga watch your steps or......
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
POOR ATTEMPT AT REVISING HISTORY:
Four Nigerians have been acknowledged at different times to have moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the following order:
1.Anthony Enahoro moved his motion in 1953 for independence in 1956.
2.Samuel Ladoke Akintola moved his motion in 1957 for independence in 1959.
3.Remi Fani Kayode moved his motion in 1958 for independence on 2nd April 1960.
4.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa moved his motion in 1959 for independence on 1st October 1960.
From the above chronology,the only motion that was successful was the one initiated by Balewa and not the one made by his father.
F F K can only fool ipobians, Yanmirins and PDPians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ayoefa: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems will not like this.
Just look at the man that started Islamization in Nigeria below.

Ipob monkeys don start again with their delusional rants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by vicfajeze: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
SO YORUBA EYES DON CLEAR NOW?

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ollah2: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
sankky:
I love this man's courage and consistency.
Love him or hate him, he has carved a niche for himself in Nigeria's political terrain.
The fact that they have used different courts and judges to try to cage and silence him without success speaks volumes about FFK.
I don't know what has happened to Fayose's voice nowadays.

Still in sifia pains
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
majamajic:
yes that's nice

Who is FKK to talk on behalf of Afonjas? We Yorubas do not see him more than an IPOB supporting bastard that will sing the praise of anybody that will give money.

He cannot move a motion to change his house address talk less of moving a motion for Yoruba's independence. If FKK thinks he has followers in the West, let him contest for an elective position. He will not win in his house, not to talk of street or ward. He cannot win a Councillorship position anywhere in the West. Maybe he can do so in Igboland

I dire him to move the motion, we will see where he will end. His case will worse than Kanu - at least Kanu had some jobless Igbos supporting him. Even jobless Afonjas will not support this delusional bastard called FKK.

Like I said in earlier posts, FKK is just talking to stay in the news, especially now that his corruption case is heating up again. We Afonjas know him better. We knew his bastard father too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by vicfajeze: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

F F K can only fool ipobians, Yanmirins and PDPians.
PLS,WHO ARE D YANMIRINS?

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by kindnyce(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ugosample:

so you don't hear the news of these fulani bandits wrecking havoc in the SW?
And buhari being the chief security officer is doing nothing abt it....
the gov no dey try too.

When other parts of Nigeria was feeling the heat
and they complain
idiot Buhari supporters from the SW will shout then down
to these lots ethnicity and paving way for Yoruba presidency in 2023 matters more than anything, even the security of their people

it is clear that buhari and his security chiefs are complicit in this matter

FEMI-D CRACKHEAD follwer spoted.

so when the same fulanis were busy wreacking havoc in northwest sates DAILY, killing,AND MAIMING people, ITS WASNT FULANISATIONAND ISKLAMIZATION.?
THIS IS A MOMENT OF NATIONAL CRISIS, BUT 2015/2019 ELECTION LOSERS WONT STOP AT NOTHING POLITICISING THE CRISIS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by mrchineke: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
this foolish man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Lanre0: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
We yorubas are more reasonable, sensible & responsible than this. Obasanjo, Fani Kayode & their likes are free to move to Biafra or form their own stealing or senseless republic but all of these shameless thieves must be forced to return what they stole from Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by mrchineke: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lanre0:
We yorubas are more reasonable, sensible & responsible than this. Obasanjo, Fani Kayode & their likes are free to move to Biafra or form their own stealing or senseless republic but all of these shameless thieves must be forced to return what they stole from Nigeria.

1m likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
kindnyce:

FEMI-D CRACKHEAD follwer spoted.

so when the same fulanis were busy wreacking havoc in northwest sates DAILY, killing,AND MAIMING people, ITS WASNT FULANISATIONAND ISKLAMIZATION.?
THIS IS A MOMENT OF NATIONAL CRISIS, BUT 2015/2019 ELECTION LOSERS WONT STOP AT NOTHING POLITICISING THE CRISIS

It's a NATIONAL crisis that your IDIOT in chief is not addressing
That is precisely my grouse

I don't know of any country elsewhere that re elect a president who FAILED to secure his people for another term

This only happens in a country filled with FOOLS Like NiggerArea who don't have sense but are driven by ethnicity tribalism and foolishness

I'm saying the fact and due to your lipsrsealed

you are not getting jt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by fredoooooo: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
E go carry his inlaws from the other side join body ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by LZAA: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sarrki and deomelo wee not like this grin
Cc immhotep Afamed Adaibeku
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by zinizta: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
I agree with Ffk.. but would never follow that loud mouth to battle - he can't keep still and would give the enemy his own troops coordinates and intentions in a boastful rant

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jgovt:
The Yorubas I know will never support this Man with good intentions

What do you think you know about the Yorubas
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
He's going to move the motion on twitter. Same way Awolowo deceived me.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Businext: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Remind, what did Chief Enahorho do again?

#saynotolies
#saynotocolonisation
#sayyestoonenigeria
#sayyestofreedomoffaith
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ken6488(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin

Arewa republic

Oduduwa republic

Nigeria delta republic

Biafra republic...

Interesting....

Every body better start developing your region......

Even if Nigeria doesn't break now.....

It will someday I swear...

No unity in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Toni19: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Your father was the cause of this problem we are facing today. He lacked the foresight and could not see far that Nigeria was unripe for that motion.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by leighcon(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Attention seeking is not courage. You don't display bravery on Twitter, you come out to lead. FFK, surely, can't do that.

Nobody has used several courts to try him, he's simply answering to a corruption case, which rather than prove he isn't guilty, his lawyers have been employing delay tactics . E.g on a number of occasions, he's been absent in court under the pretext of being ill, knowing fully well that the courts won't continue trial in his absence.

sankky:
Love him or hate him, he has carved a niche for himself in Nigeria's political terrain.
The fact that they have used different courts and judges to try to cage and silence him without success speaks volumes about FFK.

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Jman06(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
frankmoney:
Yet he is supporting a fulani man atiku
Atiku is not a tribal bigot like Buhari. He's married to a Christian woman and in his household he has some Christians living with him.
He's a smart man who knows that we're first humans before being members of any tribes or religion.

Understand the difference!

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
sankky:
l concur
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everybody fail to realize what's happening in Nigeria..come to Benue state..the soldiers fighting herdsmen are all Fulani like them..they only go inside the forest to gist with their brothers...like that woman that was kidnapped rightly said...*we also have southern criminals,but there is no way southern criminals would go occupy forests in north east or north west Nigeria is gradually burning down..Fulani freely go cause havoc in other regions...the presidency silence not helping issues atall..the blind Nigerians insulting the ones that could see a forehand..

Kids feel they know more than obasanjo and other erderly men that fought for Nigeria...the fulanis are gradually gaining grounds in all region...please Nigerians wake up to see what's in front of us..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.