Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. (385 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. by Chizybrown: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Since 2014, Whenever I see people asking me to marry quickly, I smile and realise most people don’t know the full story.

I am not saying people should stop asking the question. Not at all; I always find the probings very amusing and it always makes me laugh. However, I think it will be good to tell this story here for everyone to know.
It was February this year that I was hoping to have my wedding ceremony and start my marital life at once; but I guess Heaven had other plans.

http://coollife.com.ng/if-you-dont-love-me-please-dont-marry-me/
Re: If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. by KristaPretty(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good for you.

Being single isn't a disease.

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. by Chizybrown: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
yeah you right but a need a shadow too.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You’ll Learn When You’re In A Bad Relationship / Woman With Cancer About To Die,reveals Husband Is Not The Father Of Her 3 Kids / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.