Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Do You Masturbate? Here Are 8 Benefits Of Masturbation In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Masturbate? Here Are 8 Benefits Of Masturbation In Men (5059 Views)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / 100 People Die Yearly During Masturbation In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Masturbate? Here Are 8 Benefits Of Masturbation In Men by Happisunday: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Self-satisfaction or masturbation has not only disadvantages, but also has advantages.

Today we will be talking about the Advantages or Benefits of masturbation in Men

There are many positive benefits of male masturbation such as reducing stress, helping infertile couples have a child through sperm donation and stimulating the immune system.

The link Below are 8 benefits of masturbation in men:
https://www.happigist.com/do-you-masturbate-here-are-8-benefits-of-masturbation-in-men/

(1) (Reply)

Demons! / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. / See How I Curse Mysef Pains (viewar Description)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.