Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja (55583 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Naijaalive:

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-reveals-what-happened-to-his-car-within-12mins-of-using-an-atm-in-abuja.html
What.
This is terrible. I know that exact spot. Lies in between roads which normally should pass for illegal parking but motorists park there willfully even during the day.
Have often parked there myself to do transactions. Who would think a car could get burgled at the middle of the road and despite the presence of guards there.
A lesson for me anyways.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
tactius:
That's why I don't like using ATM at night...unless it is in a well lit area with several banks and security guards around.

Prefer to do my business in the day. Safer.
That place is well lit with several banks and guards.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by ennypita: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bro same thing happened to my friend durin d day. Luckily for him there was an atm which people were avoiding to use in d atm gallery. So he tried it and it worked so he didt spend up to 5 minutes. He got to his car and drove off and not up to 3minutes d glasses of the car just fell off. We were told dat dey sprayed some chemical on d glass. So weda day or night we just have to be careful wia we park our vehicle.
tactius:
That's why I don't like using ATM at night...unless it is in a well lit area with several banks and security guards around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unconquerable:
Whoever steals from another shall lose their own fortune tenfold.
You think they care? grin If they had something to lose in the first place they wouldn't be stealing.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nicedavo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Valuable stuffs should always be kept in the booth of your vehicle...this is a lesson!
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by UrVillagePpl: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaen1317:
Nigerian police are capable of doing such

there's a point in wat u said

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Reference(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
What on earth will put me in those places at night. Abuja has no night traffic jams. You can get anywhere within ten minutes. Most banks in Central, Wuse and Garki have poor parking so I drive to CBD to use the ATM's there where there is secure parking, less crowed and even fewer undesirable elements hanging around. All those Areas this and that are just disgusting places filled with the worst of Nigeria. Can't go there for anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by sonofElElyon: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
You Will not leave them alone jeje, now that they are beginning to stay away

paddyofboss:
Sex style people where are you

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by sonofElElyon: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ah ah !

onlyboyson:
After vanderlizing your car it will look like a........
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by General0847: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
tactius:

The area is well lit and there are about 8 banks and other financial institutions in the same area, SARS office is also less than 5 minutes drive from there.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by ibinaboonline: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
You walk away from a Lexus SUV at night without locking it in this Nigeria?
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by idonhammer: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
SweetCunt97:
New laptop brand advert

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by KubwaBoy: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
OkaNaUbe:
Criminals everywhere.

KubwaBoy come and see
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Wharis dis 1 saying.. You have not been caught in a situation, where there is no other options

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by engray: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Toyota Camry 2011 full option available
Call/chat me up on 08066114472

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by blindjustice13(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
Abuja way don turn Lagos finish undecided as long as the government continues to allow slums inside urban areas, criminality will continue

There's hardly any posh area / district in Abuja without slum

Starting from Jabi,utako,gwarimpa,garki,wuye,asokoro extension, maitama,katampe

All these areas get slums hidden inside them undecided
even hong Kong ,Singapore, LA, new York,Tokyo etc all have slums undecided.

A man was trailed to a popular bank some years back ,his car was parked on.a busy road ,the thieves still burgled his car in broad day light,so what are you saying? undecided
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Paulo3ree(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
paddyofboss:
Sex style people where are you

grin
Badt guy
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Thomthom(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Why i always walk around with my gun.
what will your gun do in this kind of situation... did u see anybody

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by amaben2020(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Why i always walk around with my gun.

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thomthom:
what will your gun do in this kind of situation... did u see anybody

No na spirit� i go see
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Dannyhajo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
always leave ur valuable things in ur car but make sure ur dog is inside the car and you're with your pistol
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by booksrite(f): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2019
What on earth will put me in those places at night. Abuja has no night traffic jams. You can get anywhere within ten minutes. Most banks in Central, Wuse and Garki have poor parking so I drive to CBD to use the ATM's there where there is secure parking, less crowed and even fewer undesirable elements hanging around. All those Areas this and that are just disgusting places filled with the worst of Nigeria. Can't go there for anything.

grin
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by toprealman: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Jasen1:
Welcome to the world
Occupied by Nigerians......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.