Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? (1131 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by hisexcellency34: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
It is very easy to hear news that 'married man dies during sex romp with lover'. Whereas, the same married man has been having sex with his legal wife for years without issue.

Why do most cheating men (or women) die during sex even without juju involved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by Problemkid1: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na Dem
Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by menvocate(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is a mystery I'll like to look into.
Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
most of them are hypertensive thats why

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by Oxb90: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
So that single men will not cheat when they get married. The irony is that those examples are not enough lessons for those aspiring to join.
Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by respect80(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Did you just say "MOST"
Where did you get your facts from pls?
I would like to know before I comment so for now, I comment my reserve
Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by amaniro: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
When the pleasure is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Happens both ways but one cannot make news. The men cheating die most times in hotel it will make news. If i die on top of my wife it won't make news. Full stop

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
due to taking of sex enhancement drugs...to impress side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Not most of them
those that happen, got spiritual causes i think.
esp if the spouse have ties with marine kingdom or other demonic families.
karma and natural laws of mother earth also comes into play. Others could simply be medical state. Prostitutes and play ladies are not treasure. Live a morally sound life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Cheating Men Die During Sex Romp With Their Lovers? by LebenNG: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
due to taking of sex enhancement drugs...to impress side chicks.
To show they are still young at heart. Side chick be like, "Sir can you cope like this?" looking at him coyly, Baba be like, "Don't mind these grey hairs i have on me my dear,as you see me so, i can perform pass lightening sef, na you go run"... RIP to them.

(1) (Reply)

Ddddf / I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! / How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.