Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! (1127 Views)

28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF! / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is one mistake that may distort your progress. I need not say more. If u re smart u ll understand what I mean !

2 Likes

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
This is one mistake that may distort your progress. I need not say more. If u re smart u ll understand what I mean !

whats wrong with that?
- not everything in life ends up in marriage
- not everyone in life is desperate for marriage
- not everyone in life are compatible, thus living together 1st is a great way to see if you guys could be together as "one"
- many move in together because they are ready to do the next step, without necessarily wanting to get married yet
- moving together will always be the next step in a r/ship....thus progress regardless
- if both get what they desire, how can this not be progress in each of their lives?!
- nobody forces anyone to move in with them...its a mutual desire/understanding.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whats wrong with that?
- not everyone in life are compatible, thus living together 1st is a great way to see if you guys could be together as "one"
- many move in together because they are ready to do the next step, without necessarily wanting to get married yet
- moving together will always be the next step in a r/ship....thus progress regardless
- if both get what they desire, how can this not be progress in each of their lives?!
- nobody forces anyone to move in with them...its a mutual desire/understanding.
honestly I use to think you re .... what happened to ur brain?¿grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
honestly I use to think you re .... what happened to ur brain?¿grin

with all due respect, how old are you to be writing so much childish rubbish on NL?!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

with all due respect, how old are you to be writing so much childish rubbish on NL?!
browse it. dumbo !

2 Likes

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I am the greatest of all time. U re so daft that u cant muster a single thread. empty brain !!!
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
browse it. dumbo !
MadeINchenzen2:
I am the greatest of all time. U re so daft that u cant muster a single thread. empty brain !!!

you are so stressed and foaming at the mouth that you reply twice to the same post of mine, bwaaaaaaaah!

relax and go drink a soda, it help with hypertension...

1 Like

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are so stressed and foaming at the mouth that you reply twice to the same post of mine, bwaaaaaaaah!

relax and go drink a soda, it help with hypertension...
I m selling out... keep replying... I m so good at what I do... This is the lifeblood of my hustle grin...

you re not useless afterall!
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I m selling out... keep replying... I m so good at what I do... This is the lifeblood of my hustle grin...

you re not useless afterall!

you mean, so good at writing rubbish online?!
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I m so good at getting u to release your inner Stupidity... u re so offpoint that I get dizzy with what u re saying!
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I m so good at getting u to release your inner Stupidity... u re so offpoint that I get dizzy with what u re saying!

you are only good at trying to derail threads when you dont get the replies you needed... and you have the audacity to write about being offpoint....again, this is my point:

MrBrownJay1:

whats wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are only good at trying to derail threads when you dont get the replies you needed... and you have the audacity to write about being offpoint....again, this is my point:

ilegendd trolling like a random fvcking MrbrownJay1... Smh. You re not ur fathers child.grin
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ilegendd trolling like a random fvcking MrbrownJay1... Smh. You re not ur fathers child.grin

you can try to derail this thread all you want (with arrant nonsense claim and cheap immature insults), it wont change the fact of this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you can try to derail this thread all you want (with arrant nonsense claim and cheap immature insults), it wont change the fact of this thread.
grin
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That you think it does not make it a fact.
You can think anything, besides, it's not illegal to think.
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
toniblacman:
That you think it does not make it a fact. You can think anything, besides, it's not illegal to think.
lol
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by SavageResponse(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Please ask him again
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

Please ask him again
7shut upgrin
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by unmask: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
you don't understand what you are saying... How will others?
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020
unmask:
you don't understand what you are saying... How will others?
u dont understand what u just read !
Re: I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol

(1) (Reply)

9JA IndecentStar,annie Blonde Calls Out Man For Paying N7 Instead Of N7k After 3SOME / Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? / Between Regina Daniel And Happiness Who Is More Beautiful And Sexy- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.