Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive (5272 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by BimberBuzz: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mine; well...messy hair

Short & Thick cool cool cool

What's yours?

[url]bimberbuzz.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Big legs

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by BimberBuzz: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Big legs

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Lucifer1419: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ogogoro thread
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by BimberBuzz: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Messy pony tail hair

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Emarvel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
A clean long untied hair

2 Likes

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Foodforthought: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stretch marks tongue

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Ryan03(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bare face, small small round breast and bum, big leg (the one referred to as yam leg but without muscle)

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Punishment1: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Big forehead.

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Lotel: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Punishment1:
Big forehead.
Ur own case is special

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by LarryBee1k: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Punishment1: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lotel:
Ur own case is special

How? A female with a prominent rounded forehead is very attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
Bare face, small small round breast and bum, big leg (the one referred to as yam leg but without muscle)

I have smiley
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
pocohantas:

I have smiley

Simply put, poco has half Ibo leg

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
ornicus:

Simply put, poco has half Ibo leg

I can still walk with it, most importantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

More importantly, wrap those yellow ibo half yam legs around yoloba demon waist with requisite big prick. Let’s get some wazobia on. wink tongue when I get out of jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW6qlQn6U4E

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Punishment1:

like Rihanna
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Punishment1:

I am on this table too grin
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Earthquake2: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Big laps, I can die for big laps like Cee c's own
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Punishment1: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Adasun:
like Rihanna

Yes and Tyra Banks too.
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

totohantas grin grin

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Ryan03(f): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2019
pocohantas:

I have smiley
Queen poco! I know you are beautiful
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2019
swollen pussy
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by elkon(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
i now know d reason why women are always feel big..
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by cy4eve(f): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2019
elkon:
i no know d reason why women are always feel big..
because we are big, bold and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by elkon(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2019
cy4eve:
because we are big, bold and beautiful
hmmm with all ur face painting

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by ikechukz(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Couldn't find a better picture but slight bow leg, can be really hot.

Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by cy4eve(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
elkon:
hmmm with all ur face painting
am glad you Iike it
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Madam Riri grin grin
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
omokoginimi:
Madam Riri grin grin

kiss kiss
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hmmm What of nerdy look? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson / Pls Help a Nairalander to Win This Competition (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.