Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu (2331 Views)

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Generalyemi(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2019
hmm
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lightening: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Unlimitk:

Well I don't support adeyinka but one truthful thoing he said is right,is about ppl commiting crimes in other region,even Igbo's can't deny this
In all d region in Nigeria,u hardly see Yorubas committing crimes outside their zone
But Igbo criminals have commited crimes in sw region
These crimes have cost d lives of Yoruba ppl
So u see d guy is right about something
I don't support adeyinka though

Very shallow reasoning. Just like saying Americans do not commit crimes in Nigeria while Nigerian commit wire frauds in America. What is the population density of Americans in Nigeria that will make having an American criminal in Nigeria probable?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unlimitk(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Lightening:

Very shallow reasoning. Just like saying Americans do not commit crimes in Nigeria while Nigerian commit wire frauds in America. What is the population density of Americans in Nigeria that will make having an American criminal in Nigeria probable?
U even repeating what I wrote and what adeyinka is complaing about
Key word 'density' = many population=increasing probability of d crime being committed by a group
Just as d guy adeyinka is complaining ,
Too much Igbo's in sw
Now compare that to Yorubas
U are even repeating what adeyinka is complaining abt
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lightening: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2019
wowcatty:
Ofcourse, the difference is like night and day.

Nnamdi is a rablerouser like Azikiwe, I don't blame them though, Yoruba allowed them. Only Yoruba can stop this Nigeria madness and I hope it's soon.

Good Adeyinka is sensitizing people to get us ready and also let the world know why we are going to fight war just as every great country fought one to be free, so I guess Yoruba is not an exception. The world is getting his message and that's why Buhari is now talking about fraudulent state poliice. Every region needs to set up its police as needed for security, not federal govt doing that for us. There will be no federal police in Yorubaland, but only in federal capital territory Abuja. Only Yoruba will be in Yorubaland police. It's about time we bring back security of lives and property to OMOLUABI republic or region.

We need to go back to the agreement we had during independence, that's the basis of us being together, the military decree from ibo coup dictator just to get his hand on Yoruba's wealth is illegal. Nigeria is held together by force with guns and won't hold very much longer. Yorubaland must be free.

Tinubu does not agree with you. One Nigeria is non-negotiable. Go and eat.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lightening: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2019
Unlimitk:

Oya let's do counting
Name ten Yorubas
I will give u hundred Igbo's
Don't ask me any foolish questions
Name ten Yorubas right now
I will give u hundred Igbo's

Shifting the goal post as usual. No, he is not naming any Yoruba. We agree with you that they extend their tribalism to inane extent of even restricting their attrocious criminal lives within their homestead. That is their own contribution towards the development of Oduduwa.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lightening: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Unlimitk:

U even repeating what I wrote and what adeyinka is complaing about
Key word 'density' = many population=increasing probability of d crime being committed by a group
Just as d guy adeyinka is complaining ,
Too much Igbo's in sw
Now compare that to Yorubas
U are even repeating what adeyinka is complaining abt

Who stops you from going to SE to live and do as you like too if you can? Nigerians can move about and live in any part of Nigeria. If you chose to restrict yourself in your local comfort zone, who you blame? Everyone must not be timid and naive.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unlimitk(m): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2019
Lightening:

Who stops you from going to SE to live and do as you like too if you can? Nigerians can move about and live in any part of Nigeria. If you chose to restrict yourself in your local comfort zone, who you blame? Everyone must not be timid and naive.
But that's d consequence right now don't u think?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by wowcatty: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Who knew Tinubu's voice is the final authority for ibos? You should know that Tinubu is a core Yoruba nationalist. Are you that hungry or just missing a 's' in seat?
Lightening:

Tinubu does not agree with you. One Nigeria is non-negotiable. Go and eat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rice From The Future Spotted In Nigeria / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Dokpesi Confirms Yahaya Bello & Ben Ayade's Accusation Of NCDC Forcing Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.