Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual (50551 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by idonhammer: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2019
We dey drug,Dem dey ritual killing.....abeg which one is better?

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Lovelyn451(f): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
BOOZELEE:
Ndi OFE manu cheesy

Dey luv skull mining like dis handsome demon named Abdulgani gbegiri ogunsoka forest grin
this one off me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by omaigala(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

I know your only existence is to Blackmail Yoruba

Many reports of kidnappers and kidnappers den have been reported in the East last Month alone and no one even bother to report on Nairaland.

The case is even under investigation by Police and the police said they still don't have any clear report because some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing and the people found there were mentally unstable people, but the media need to exaggerate to sell their story.

What are you trying to do?

Justify the ritual killings?

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by OdenKelechi(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Na them

And I'm serving in that state

God epp me

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by themanderon: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Nothing will be heard about this case anymore
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Goodypc: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2019
U funny grin
BOOZELEE:
Ndi OFE manu cheesy

Dey luv skull mining like dis handsome demon named Abdulgani gbegiri ogunsoka forest grin
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Maghan37: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2019
timecapsule:
OYO ;- On Your Own
But wait, Alfa and Shrine are they of the same religion or is he serving two masters?

SW showcasing their talents.
Imitating Easterners

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by TheExecutioner: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Before nko? They are the original grandmasters of headhunting grin

[img]https://images./5MkxoxZEgNI5fWfo0gTKm4.jpg[/img]

timecapsule:
OYO ;- On Your Own
But wait, Alfa and Shrine are they of the same religion or is he serving two masters?

SW showcasing their talents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
oluwaahmed:

What is it with us and skull mining. Is it really an integral part of our culture and tradition. Even our oba moves around with a minned skull from his ancestors. Pls my broda let's s advise our brothers to manage goat skull or mine skull since we can't do without skull minning

That's an Idol and not a human skull, you can choose to be dumb it is your birth right

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
omaigala:

What are you trying to do?

Justify the ritual killings?

You just can't comprehend, the Police admitted that some people claimed they took their relatives there and they still don't have any clear reports, but the media has already concluded to sell their story.

So where in my post did I justify ritual killings? And said there is nothing wrong in Ritual killings?

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by HimName: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
TheExecutioner:
Before nko? They are the original grandmasters of headhunting grin

[img]https://images./5MkxoxZEgNI5fWfo0gTKm4.jpg[/img]

[/s]

Ably aided by Pastor Odika. wink

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Who ever is hiding my innocent comment, ensure you are active on threads concerning other tribes

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
lastempero:
Southwest should declare state of emergency on this ritualists.

South East should declare state of emergency on Kidnappers in your region

South East is full of kidnappers den, they need to declare state of emergency

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by McTobe(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
I will not be surprised if that man is a local healer, Police can make you look like criminal and misinform the public to make you believe them, let them show us picture evidence and allow the man to talk to the public of his side of the story. Only 10% NPF are good, the rest are crooks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Lady Bites Off Her Sister’s Lip In Lagos / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.