Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual (50545 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Ostrogoth(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
For a group of people to believe that human parts generate wealth says a lot about their exposure and orientation..

When I saw them dragging position with NE and NE in WAEC, JAMB, NECO and the rest for decades , I knew there fire on the mountain . ..This is the end product.

Before the advent of social media,
these people paraded themselves as saints while accusing others the same crime they are guilty of.

So sad that we might not stop bringing this type of news on nairaland until they acknowledge the fact that this tag belongs to them, even though the reported crimes are less than unreported ones.

You've gotta be kidding me! Oilpussy? Wtf?
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by stanluiz(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Skull mining and ritualistic region cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by victorazyvictor(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
For a group of people to believe that human parts generate wealth says a lot about their exposure and orientation..

When I saw them dragging position with NE and NE in WAEC, JAMB, NECO and the rest for decades , I knew there fire on the mountain . ..This is the end product.

these people paraded themselves as saints while accusing others the same crime they are guilty of.

So sad that we might not stop bringing this type of news on nairaland until they acknowledge the fact that this tag belongs to them, even though the reported crimes are less than unreported ones.

You sabi write

4 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by stanluiz(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

FACT!!

5 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2019
But how person dey disappear and yet no report of missing persons

Life is truly cheap in Nigeria, I need to relocate to a country that value my valuable life cool

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2019
I was banned for two weeks on this forum just because I aired my unbiased view on a subject that had something to do with my people, that alone has convinced me the more that nairaland mods are mostly tribal bigots.

Feel free to ban me for life but until then I'll not be deterred by such to stop fighting certain idiots on this forum who are bent on oozing out obnoxious tribal rants against my people.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by stanluiz(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

I know your only existence is to Blackmail Yoruba

Many reports of kidnappers and kidnappers den have been reported in the East last Month alone and no one even bother to report on Nairaland.

The case is even under investigation by Police and the police said they still don't have any clear report because some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing and the people found there were mentally unstable people, but the media need to exaggerate to sell their story.

Stop crying victimisation.

She is not blackmailing your people.She is telling you people who you are.
Ritualistic and skull miners.Thanks for social media. We know who are the ritualist.

16 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by lastempero: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Southwest should declare state of emergency on this ritualists.

10 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by aremz(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
they'll claim yorubas are kidnappers when infact we know what part of the country EVANS the KIDNAPPER hails from

7 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Caseless: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019

But, some people came later to the police station to say they were the ones who gave their children to the owner of the shrine, who they also claimed to be a spiritualist.

” In fact, some of those recovered from the shrine had issues, some behave like drug addicts, some like mentally challenged and so on. But what the police want to do is to embark on thorough investigation into the matter and come up with a report. “

This line should have guided this newspaper on the choice of headline to use for the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Henri8: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
We learnt it from the best, the real masters of skull drilling grin
Story.
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by rusher14: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Personally, I don't believe they were kept there for rituals.

What were they waiting for?

Full moon?

People rush to the media with conjecture without proof.

Perhaps it was a native infirmary or asylum for the mentally ill.

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing because they were mentally unstable

This was a yesterday report of Kidnappers in South East

I thought you guys brag about being brilliant and good in business blah blah blah, so why do you engage in crimes?

If Nairaland decided to be reporting all the cases of Kidnapping that happens in South East daily , you will scream victimization and conjure a conspiracy theory.

Don't FooOOOool ya sef upandan..stop comparing kidnapping n skull mining. U should be ashamed of urself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by rusher14: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Caseless:

This line should have guided this newspaper on the choice of headline to use for the story.

Exactly my thought.

Our journalists are so badly educated they can only make the society worse.

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Full moon?

Even all those Alfas caught with skulls in SW every week are also a case of mental asylum abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Danwakae(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
NA THEM.....NORMAL.THING ....GENERATIONAL CURSE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by ideynl1: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Grave diggers
Skull miners
Breast extractor
Tongue excavators.

Yoruba Muslims.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Danwakae(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Full moon?

Na one.of them be this

E.dey dia.blood

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by rusher14: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Even all those Alfas caught with skulls in SW every week are also a case of mental asylum abi

What is the link between those Alfas and this case?

By your logic, everytime a Chinedu is caught with drugs it means every Chinedu is a drug dealer?

Grow up.

You've been on this forum for a while now, prove you are mature.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by rusher14: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Danwakae:

Na one.of them be this

E.dey dia.blood

That's your best shot?

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by nogragra: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:

Tell me who are the true skull miners? Ipob yeasterners who want to get rich by fire by force no matter the repercussion or who is affected. Never seen people with so much wicked disposition in the world. South west must begin to send them home to actualise their yamayama Biafra before they turn our children to maggots like them.

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by bayelsaowei(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Whats the penalty for ritual killing or attempted ritual killing?... nigeria is a failed state...

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:

A one time event that happened almost 20 years ago.

People are caught with human parts n skulls every single day in yoruba land

11 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
nogragra:

Tell me who are the true skull miners? Ipob yeasterners who want to get rich by fire by force no matter the repercussion or who is affected. Never seen people with so much wicked disposition in the world. South west must begin to send them home to actualise their yamayama Biafra before they turn our children to maggots like them.

The Yorubas are the one and only true skull miners

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

I know your only existence is to Blackmail Yoruba

Many reports of kidnappers and kidnappers den have been reported in the East last Month alone and no one even bother to report on Nairaland.

The case is even under investigation by Police and the police said they still don't have any clear report because some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing and the people found there were mentally unstable people, but the media need to exaggerate to sell their story.

Let's be honest yorubas are the Kings of. Ritual killings no other tribe even comes. Close

So shut up after all stupid people like you say all that We Bini people go to do in italy is prostitution! angry

So now you Southwest ritualists should enjoy the same food you serve others ! angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Now, clap for yourself. Chief tribalist of the year!
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nonstopvibez: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Ctack addict
kenny714433:

The first day I traveled to Ibadan, the Oyo state capital. I was sent to stop an assassin attack on Ajimobi.

In the heart of the forest of the skulls, my Suzuki double pipe seized abruptly.

It took the intervention of God before I could come out of the forest. I stumbled upon skulls in different locations.
I knew this was too much for a single brother of the blade trinity.
My sad ordeals in the hands of one FaceLessMan made me seek revenge.
Although I foiled the assassin attack, I knew that my most dreaded enermy was TheFacelessMan.
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by meccuno: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2019
if i post pictures here,this thread would be closed............ grin
Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by igbosarejews(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Na them again oo , always making the country proud with their skull mining ministr winky

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Lady Bites Off Her Sister’s Lip In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.