Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food (53431 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Pidginwhisper: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by nuelsam: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Inkonkobility........ As in impossicant....... In this present age and dispensation ehn,a man will provide the money, cook the food and even feed the wife....... Our slayqueens call it LOVE

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by mozona(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
you wan stand before?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by MobilityExpress: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
I get the same love and respect without kneeling so.... undecided

Fake love, counterfeit respect undecided

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Megatrix: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fake love
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by JasonScoolari: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
It seems she have photographers everywhere to capture the moment.

Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Even these useless nairaland alfa male loafers will want woman to kneel for them grin grin

jaruma attention seeking ritualist mtschew

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Humility017(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
adedayoa2:
I kneel once in a while
you're a good wife. your comment so mature and precise please do you have a younger sister?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by lomprico(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
All for the camera undecided
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let it be done in secret as it is done in the open. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by stephnie44(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Yimu!

If a woman likes, let her roll on the floor while serving her husband, a man that won't stay, won't.

true talk if d okoro will still Bleep up my dear even if u turn ur kitten to tray him go Bleep up
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Ategberoson(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tohyorsih2 Tohyorsih hope you will do this for me immediately I paid the bride price?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by dbestuncle: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

Oga no mistake in the bible. The bible said wife's submit while husbands to love.
Submission does not mean u have to knee down. submission is directly linked to your cultures, personality of those involved and the society where the couples stay.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Toscarel: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
this is interesting coming from a very successful lady, leave those broke things with their feminishit

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by adedayoa2(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Humility017:

you're a good wife.
your comment so mature and precise
please do you have a younger sister?
thanks I do have a younger sister
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Iamoriginalben(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
S3x Therapist 'Jaruma' reveals how she keeps her marriage strong by kneeling down to serve her husband food.

My name is Jaruma and i respect and honour my husband, i kneel to serve and feed him

Beauty does not keep a man/relationship or marriage, only respect and honour from both sides keep marriage.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/jaruma-reveals-how-she-keeps-her.html?m=1

Rubbish!!! How many times do u go to za oza room with cameras following u just for u to serve d public When u ll be giving him sleepless night with all ur nagging u won't put it on camera to serve to d piblic o... Pls on to d next jare. It is still d likes of u that ll come out to say that it is demeaning for a woman to knee for her husband. angry

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by liberalchick(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don’t think you know the meaning of feminism.

Anyways as a feminist, if this is HER choice then I fully support her. A true feminist will always support the choice of a woman, we recognize that women are different and want different things and we want a society that supports the choices of women.

As a feminist the problem I will have is when society forces this woman’s choice on every woman and demand that ALL wives must behave like this. We don’t hate men, most are married raising sons. We just want a society where our choices are validated too not just men’s. Simple.

CreepyBlackpool:
Spoken like a true daughter of the soil smiley

Don't mind all these yeye feminists.

But las las even if you lie down to serve food, man that will cheat will cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Kakamorufu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
feminists wont like this oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by megareal: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked. Words fail me here..
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Humility017(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
adedayoa2:
thanks I do have a younger sister
can you link me up with her pls and where does she live?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by olu77(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Yimu!

If a woman likes, let her roll on the floor while serving her husband, a man that won't stay, won't.

Very true. You can be respectful without kneeling and respect should be reciprocal

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by adedayoa2(f): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Humility017:

can you link me up with her pls and where does she live?
ofcos I can link you up, she's also on NL but I'll have to ask her.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Humility017(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
adedayoa2:
ofcos I can link you up, she's also on NL but I'll have to ask her.

okay...thanks.
my email: humilityreloaded@gmail.com
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Total surrender of free will is to God and God alone.

dbestuncle:

Oga no mistake in the bible. The bible said wife's submit while husbands to love.
Submission does not mean u have to knee down. submission is directly linked to your cultures, personality of those involved and the society where the couples stay.
If you know, you know.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ImaIma1(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
ibkayee:
Not my style but if she likes it I love it, her business

A man can literally have the ‘perfect’ wife and still cheat though wink

Exactly! Kneeling down is her personal wahala

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by liberalchick(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
We DO if it is her choice. We support all choices as long it wasn’t coerced. That is why we also support women that wear hijabs if they wear it as a choice. That’s real feminism. Any thing a woman says she wants to be within the confines of the law we support. Single, married, President, Pilot, Astronaut, housewife, slay queen. We celebrate the diversity of women.

Kakamorufu:
feminists wont like this oooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by olu77(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
liberalchick:
I don’t think you know the meaning of feminism.

Anyways as a feminist, if this is HER choice then I fully support her. A true feminist will always support the choice of a woman, we recognize that women are different and want different things and we want a society that supports the choices of women.

As a feminist the problem I will have is when society forces this woman’s choice on every woman and demand that ALL wives must behave like this. We don’t hate men, most are married raising sons. We just want a society where our choices are validated too not just men’s. Simple.

Well spoken. This is not too much to ask. Women should not be treated as men's property rather they are equal partner in any form of relationship. However, if women in other cultures willingly choose to behave in certain way, their choice should be respected. You made a valid point

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
If it's normal for her, why is she posting the pic
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Deepfeel(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

Is loving someone not an act of submission? You place your joy in the hands of another person, any one you love and look up to be loved back is an act of submitting to that person, marriage between two people the vows and oaths they take its an act of submitting to each other, a man proposal to a lady she agrees that agreement is submission,
The reason why people feel cheated in marriage or relationship when one partner is involved with another person is because the two feel entitled to each other they have some rights over each other that's submission

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Braless Lady Models Laura Ikeji's Products For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.