Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food (53422 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by emelda86(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
If u like lie on your belle let him match his leg untop of you, a Dog will always be a Dog...

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
eni4real:
You are thinking for all men now!

You can twist it any way that pleases you.

I am only responsible for what I say but not how you choose to interpret it.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
AbooNasir:

i taya o,so kneeling down don' make am become automatic good wife abi?

shior..... oshisko
am not married but then some ladies or even married women when de want to give me something they kneel a little and it look wierd to me most times...sometimes u see a married woman older than me greeting me with Sir...does it mean submission?? we all have different backgrounds and things cant be d same in all homes...a Yoruba guy would prostrate to greet the mum...me that will stand or sit and wave to my mum still respect her like the Yoruba guy would do.. moreover the same bible folks quote talks about love from d man like Christ love d church...understanding is key in any relationship simple...so kini big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
u see dear DAT d thing DAT annoying me am cool am not fighting wit u but read wat u write dere. is queen Elizabeth from Africa or england.is Michelle Obama not American.but u are a African.dose oyibo dont have culture but yet u compare dose pple to us.are u Yoruba or IBO.one of dem but anambra is not England. Ogun is not America.mentality is diffrent
culture varies even in Nigeria...a Yoruba guy prostrate to greet his mum or dad.. .me from edo can greet my mum sitting or standing and it's still valid...when e reach dis kin matter una go remember say we be Africans but copy better attitudes we no go do am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by isnovic(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

The same Bible translated said and Sarah called Abraham my lord.
Truth be, after God in Heaven, the next god a woman has, is her husband as the crown of her head.

See me wetin I know...
Slay mama no be big girl or hubby.

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
After God, my parents.

[quote author=isnovic post=79077981][/quote]
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
You mean God will leave my parents and make someone else's child my god. You are a joke.

[quote author=isnovic post=79077981][/quote]
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
liberalchick:
We DO if it is her choice. We support all choices as long it wasn’t coerced. That is why we also support women that wear hijabs if they wear it as a choice. That’s real feminism. Any thing a woman says she wants to be within the confines of the law we support. Single, married, President, Pilot, Astronaut, housewife, slay queen. We celebrate the diversity of women.

It's really shocking how many choose to stay ignorant when it comes to the term feminism

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Kakamorufu(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
liberalchick:
We DO if it is her choice. We support all choices as long it wasn’t coerced. That is why we also support women that wear hijabs if they wear it as a choice. That’s real feminism. Any thing a woman says she wants to be within the confines of the law we support. Single, married, President, Pilot, Astronaut, housewife, slay queen. We celebrate the diversity of women.

ride on. I like u like that
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Jokkarm2: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
HOW ARE WE GOING TO CONFIRM IF YOUR PUSSY IS SWEET OR NOT? IF YOU CAN SHARE , WE CAN CATEGORICALLY SAY YES YOU ARE RIGHT.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by femi4: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
I get the same love and respect without kneeling so.... undecided
For ya mind
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jaruma should stop giving Feminists some high blood pressure
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
emelda86:
If u like lie on your belle let him match his leg untop of you, a Dog will always be a Dog...
She is submissive and respectful. You should be inspired...
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by nkemjacob2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Becos u kneel so u have to create attention undecided
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
this jakumo guy has come again with another of his "guarantees" at the bolded!!!

the last "guarantee" he gave us was that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was dead and pushing up daisies as manure in the ground.

MNK shows up in Israel and he disappears!!!

now, here he is again with yet another "guarantee" and yet another evil, wicked and satanic wish for yet another innocent human being to have bad things happen to the person!!!

now, he is wishing this innocent woman's marriage to hit the rocks because she looks "old" and as well advising her to engage in extramarital affairs with her gardener!!!

a wonderful woman who is just trying to help stop the oyibo growing culture of divorce in our contemporary African households!!!

you can be sure that this guy is an oyoruba man 100%!!!

this hateful, devilish and hypocritical trait is common with this particular tribe if you sincerely study all the tribes in zoogeria and yet, this same tribe would ALWAYS be the first tribe to accuse the great igbos of being hateful to other tribes!!!

this tribe's sheer, strong and undiluted hypocrisy has gone beyond ALL limits and it is high time other tribes in zoogeria realized that we, the great igbos, are not the guilty party in this so-called "hate" crime perpetration and you zoogerians begin in earnest to condemn the true criminals!!!

Jakumo:

She looks old, so it is guaranteed her husband is already humping a busty 19 year-old university girl on the side.

You have been upgraded, Madam, so you better seek the gardener's help in planting his yam for you.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Very Ugly woman sad
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sexymercy: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Click on the link to subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcayFmJLvQ
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by udemzyudex(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by EClassicgold(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=79070832]Now dat is a woman with oil in her head!
She is beautiful, rich, has class, sexy, has fame and also a tight pussy. YET too much sense bless up
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Macheteros1: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
She kneels but sells jazz to girls to put in the v jay abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by emelda86(f): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
eni4real:
She is submissive and respectful. You should be inspired...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha........

Afi inspiration....
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
emelda86:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha........

Afi inspiration....
Smiles
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by isnovic(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Sterope:
You mean God will leave my parents and make someone else's child my god. You are a joke.

Yes that is before marriage

After marriage a spiritual substitution takes place.

I suspect you ain’t married from the answer given so far.

The typical brash, amateurish answer and way of thinking of youngsters.

Anyways, time they say is the best teacher, you will come to learn the hard fact and grapple with its reality.

Shalom.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Even these useless nairaland alfa male loafers will want woman to kneel for them grin grin

jaruma attention seeking ritualist mtschew

where are you? undecided

where's the crackhead?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
some bitch ass mod banned me for 3 weeks undecided
Guest007:

where are you? undecided

where's the crackhead?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Guyman02:
If you hear that a man is under a 'spell' by his wife, check very well you will find out that all she does is show him so much respect.
If you make a man feel like like an Alpha Male at home he will be loyal to you, but slay queens and feminists believe that equal rights means staring at a man straight to his face and telling him your mind anyhow you want and the result is the broken homes you see around.
one year on, your statement is still as true and potent as ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!! / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.