Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food (53430 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Even my husband will wonder if i am ok if I kneel to serve him... like is he God??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ategberoson:
Tohyorsih2 Tohyorsih hope you will do this for me immediately I paid the bride price?

Hope you know that idobale kin shey iwa wink
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by liberalchick(f): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you.

I try as much as possible to speak up for the movement because it has been heavily distorted by radical feminists and bad actors. I also think that when people really know what the original movement was created for most people will become allies

My husband is now more of a feminist than I am, we are raising a boy and a girl. Every month my daughter wants to be something, this month she wants to be a firefighter, the next a nurse and my husband will say “why shouldn’t I fight for a society that allow my daughter be whatever she wants to be, no limits, no labels”

My father was the first feminist in my life, he raised four girls and he taught us not to be limited by the traditional roles that Nigerian society set for us.

olu77:

Well spoken. This is not too much to ask. Women should not be treated as men's property rather they are equal partner in any form of relationship. However, if women in other cultures willingly choose to behave in certain way, their choice should be respected. You made a valid point

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by AbooNasir(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
I get the same love and respect without kneeling so.... undecided

i taya o,so kneeling down don' make am become automatic good wife abi?

shior..... oshisko

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Whatever rocks her boat. I do not have to kneel to show forth my submission. Respect for me, should be reciprocal. Be of good conduct, cherish, and hold me in high esteem, and I will worship the ground you walk on. It's not that hard. This submission bullsh*t is really getting to be a bore, really. Women adore respect just as men do. Both genders can submit and LOVE each other too!

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Ategberoson(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hope you know that idobale kin shey iwa wink

yes I know but this is ikunle not idobale cool
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by bluefilm: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Adichie and her fellow angry and confused winches like cococandy dem wee nor like dis at all. grin grin grin

But dat one na dia bizness. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by shogsman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
If you like climb on your head to give him food,man go still ball,it’s our God given right.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Jaqenhghar: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Spoken like a true daughter of the soil smiley

Don't mind all these yeye feminists.

But las las even if you lie down to serve food, man that will cheat will cheat
Even their 'God' Oprah admitted to cooking for her partner.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by fykes(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

U have no idea what submission means... Or u have had to deal with men who have no idea what honour means. Either way, we only attract who we are.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by seunmsg(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
I will feel embarrassed if my wife kneels down to serve. It’s just not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Bossjakande: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Even my husband will wonder if i am ok if I kneel to serve him... like is he God??
if her hubby like it and shes OK with it den we shld not put mouth. small small things like dis make love grow

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Bossjakande: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
bluefilm:
Adichie and her fellow angry and confused winches like cococandy dem wee nor like dis at all. grin grin grin

But dat one na dia bizness. tongue tongue tongue
guy she Neva wake up she go soon come on line to attack.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by victorian(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
If she like let her roll on the Floor serve him. All men are not the same.

My mum, she was the fifth wife Of my dad. Very pretty very fair , with huge boobs and robust body. She was different from all his other four wives who were dark in complexion, one was short , another tall like a model, another average shape and another fat with huge hips, all were dark and my dad married all in one big house.

He brought my mum in, the rest were troubling her. He took her and us to a lovely flat, spent most of life with us. I was his favorite child smiley kiss
He set her up in business, he didn't set the rest up in biz. Her business grew and she built 3 houses! Yes 3 houses to her blessed memory. Both loved each till death do them apart and I never got once saw her Kneel down to service him food.

They even go on dinner dates, while we the kids smile with joy, seeing both of them well dressed going out to have fun time, without our screams and jumping up and down disturbing their peace.

His meals were always made quickly for him when hes home with us.

Even when other wives remarried when my dad died, my mum didn't remarry or have any other man as her companion until she died as well after 5years of his demise.
I love both of them to pieces. May their souls rest In peace amen

So forget kneeling down. Know your husband and treat him with love and respect shikena!

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by adedayoa2(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:
I will feel embarrassed if my wife kneels down to serve. It’s just not necessary.
it's actually fun doing that, especially when una dey play
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
The meaning of submission requires you to give up everything especially your free will for another. That is impossible. We don't do it for our parents, why will you expect it from another person?

You can love someone and not give up your freewill. You can be the best partner/wife and not submit. Of course, you feel entitled but then there are boundaries. With submission, there are no boundaries. It includes if your husband expects you to give up your job, you must give it up. If he wants you to stop wearing trousers, you have to stop. If he doesn't want you to go out, you dont. That is the type of relationship expected of a slave and a master. Don't try to come with arguments that exclude the examples. Those examples are the true meaning of submission in the society. To counter it, they expect you to find a way to warm his heart.

As a Yoruba lady, I am familiar with the concept of kneeling down. It is not my most favourite thing to do. However, claiming that it signifies submission, that is terrible lie. It is an act that cannot guarantee trust or good character. Na style over substance.

I expect a man to consider partners that is mostly agreeable, respectful and cares deeply about him, and also someone with whom they share same ideals and goals. Not a wife he can say don't go out because of some filmsy reason and expects her not to go out.

Most of people that disagree with me on what submission really entails are men. Women tell me it is what it is and that I should pray to marry a good man. The idea of a good man is a man that is not drunk on submissiveness while the idea of a good wife is a woman who is 'submissive'. Unfortunately, I don't think a man who wants submission is necessary a bad man, he is just selfish. It is expected given that much power.

Deepfeel:

Is loving someone not an act of submission? You place your joy in the hands of another person, any one you love and look up to be loved back is an act of submitting to that person, marriage between two people the vows and oaths they take its an act of submitting to each other, a man proposal to a lady she agrees that agreement is submission,
The reason why people feel cheated in marriage or relationship when one partner is involved with another person is because the two feel entitled to each other they have some rights over each other that's submission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Bossjakande: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

1st lady wife osibanjo still kneel for hubby who are u. wat have u achive in ur life. who know u are u d richest and finest woman alive.am not saying u should kneel but u must submit to ur hubby.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
I know what submission means and I know that we are human. I also know that humans are selfish. An *honourable* man may have to use submission some day. No, I haven't had to deal with dishonourable men but I do have a very good knowledge of my society

FYI, A man who is honourable will not be searching for submission. He will attract a sensible woman.

fykes:

U have no idea what submission means... Or u have had to deal with men who have no idea what honour means. Either way, we only attract who we are.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by seunmsg(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
adedayoa2:
it's actually fun doing that, especially when una dey play

Ok o.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Kdon2: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:

I m sorry for you.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Michelle Obama didn't kneel down for her husband. She married a former senator and a former president.

The Queen of Great Britain doesn't kneel for her husband but she is one of the most powerful woman in the world.

I did not say I will not kneel down. So Baba, kool your temper.

Bossjakande:
1st lady wife osibanjo still kneel for hubby who are u. wat have u achive in ur life. who know u are u d richest and finest woman alive.am not saying u should kneel but u must submit to ur hubby.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ImaIma1(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
if her hubby like it and shes OK with it den we shld not put mouth. small small things like dis make love grow

Off course it's her problem. But she should not deceive and misinform people out there that it is kneeling down that keeps a man

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
How often do you obey your parents? The indirect curses you must have received from them will be enough to construct Burj Khalifa. Worry about that and not me. smiley
Kdon2:

I m sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good wife, you will enjoy your husband.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Rubbiish(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Yimu!

If a woman likes, let her roll on the floor while serving her husband, a man that won't stay, won't.

U really have no idea of what a woman's submissiveness can do to a man.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by victorian(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sterope:
Michelle Obama didn't kneel down for her husband. She married a former senator and a former president.

The Queen of Great Britain doesn't kneel for her husband but she is one of the most powerful woman in the world.

I did not say I will not kneel down. So Baba, kool your temper.

My sis, kneeling down is not the deal breaker.

Not all men are Into such archaic stuffs.

Enough said.
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by victorian(f): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

Off course it's her problem. But she should not deceive and misinform people out there that it is kneeling down that keeps a man

Word! smiley
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
It is not about kneeling down. It is idea that it means submission, which itself is a concept I find silly.
victorian:

It's sister, kneeling down is not the deal breaker.

Not all men are Into such archaic stuffs.

Enough said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.