Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? (11878 Views)

Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / Muslims Are Allowed In Islam To Marry Their Own Daughters” – Islamic Cleric Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Yakade(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by osuofia2(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
but is not haram to use medicated glass,drive car,fly plane,use AC, etc

6 Likes

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Almujahb(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
Tnx brother.but what about d statement that said."anything dat is mutually agreed by the couple in der ways of emotional affairs ar islamically allow and vice versa.and quran z dey shld nt exposed their beauty except to their husband...... Pls lets look at d xtention she wnts to use together. Is d extention haram?(prohibited) Or made 4rm source of haram?(prohibited) Or has some content in it subjected to be haram(prohibited). pls broda more explanation on dis tnx.
MuslimHowto:
Question

Is it allowed Islam for a female to wear any kinds of artificial such as extension, Brazilian hair, and so on?

Answer

Praise be to Allaah (swt)

It is now a tradition in our world today where a woman tries on varieties of beauty enhancement just look gorgeous as they say. Regarding wearing artificial hair such as Brazilian or any other kinds is haram in Islam and every believing woman should never put them on.

This below Hadith justifies the prohibition of this act.

Narrated by 'Aaisha (may Allaah be pleased with her) that an Ansari woman gave her daughter in marriage and the hair of the latter started falling out. The Ansari women came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings be upon him) and mentioned that to him and said, "Her (my daughter's) husband suggested that I should let her wear false hair." The Messenger of Allaah (Pbuh) said, "No, (don't do that) for Allaah sends His curses upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially."

(Sahih Bukhari 133)

Source: https://www.muslimhowto.com/2019/04/is-it-haram-in-islam-to-use-artificial.html
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2019
chuose2:
[s]Islam is a confused religion.

They spend so much time trying to look a certain way,when God is concerned about your sinful life not how you look.

Then to show you have funny this islamic control of how women look.

The women must wear hijabs and still allowed to put on makeup
[/s]

Islam doesn't tell women to wear makeup. Rather Islam tells them to keep their beauty from strange men. Their beauty is for only their fellow women, their husband and their close relatives.

Most hijabs that you see today, contradict the goal of the Islamic Hijab. Imagine a woman that covers head but wears tight trousers exposing her shape and structure. Which is more seductive; the hair or body structure? Definitely the later.

So, hijab is not just a hair covering. It's a body covering.
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ChristianNorth: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

As your ritualist rapist fake pastors do abi?
You better face your ancient story book (Bible) filled with so much fuckeries.
Read
Songs of Solomon
Leviticus
Exodus
Etc

Eg

Women's vaginas taste like "wine" (Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)
You guys always rush to old testament to spew rubbish and draw validation for your religion.

All christian doctrines are based on the new testament. The role of the law in our Bible is to act as a teacher, we are not under the law, Christianity has nothing to do with those verses you are quoting.

I don't expect you to accept this, because it is the only thing you guys hold onto desperately to paint christianity in the same light with Islam.

Anyway, here is New testament quotation to proof that: Galatians 3: 23-28

23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.

24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

25: Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26: So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ChristianNorth: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

Sleeping with his sister: Let us look at Song of Songs 5:4 "I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night.' I have taken off my robe (i.e., she showed his breasts and vagina to him. Underwears and bras didn't exist back then!) must I put it on again? I have washed my feet, must I soil them again? My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him." What a disgusting way for someone to talk so pervertly about his sister and/or about her brother like that!!

Let us look at Song of Songs 5:8 "O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you-- if you find my lover, what will you tell him? Tell him I am faint with love." Teaching women to be sexually too open.
Songs of Solomon, are you sure you know what you are quoting?

The Song of Songs is a collection of ancient Israelite love poems that celebrates the beauty and power of God's gift of love and sexual desire for the institution of marriage. It was written as love song between two lovers.

Anyway, Judaism and Christianity are not the same and will never be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Abid2019(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2019
undecided we need to organised a program that will teaches our Africa ladies, "how plait their hairs without extending it with other things" because this very common in africas countries they were copying white women. I think they should organize a programs that would be teaching them "how to plaits hair beautifully without attachements". Ma salam
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by 6sco: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2019
weavesquad:

I disagree with u.. if that's what her husband wants, she can do it.. it's the will of Allah for a woman to respect whatever her husband wants to make her happy likewise to parent, even if ur parent is a drunkard, and send alcohol during time of prayer, u will have to do that first.

There is no obedience in disobedience to the Creator.
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by SpyAC(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

What are senseless hypocrite OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS doing here?
I prefer been a pig than been a terrorist, religion of peace my foot

3 Likes

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Afobear: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Dabaize009:
May ALLAH 4giv u....coz u r ignorance of wat u r saying if probably of this life.

May Allah deflower your daughter as he instructed the drunk Mohammed ( Spit.B.U.H) to do to Aisha !!!!

1 Share

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2019
weavesquad:

I disagree with u.. if that's what her husband wants, she can do it.. it's the will of Allah for a woman to respect whatever her husband wants to make her happy likewise to parent, even if ur parent is a drunkard, and send alcohol during time of prayer, u will have to do that first.

Where did you get all these?
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Afobear: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
dryakson:
Muslims are blessed.
They can never be seen in Christian topics bashing or using abusive words on them.
They can hardly be seen.
But a simple Muslim topic would make some uncomfortable.

Thumb up to all the Muslim on this forum

Sure ...we Muslims prefer blowing them up with Napalm.... MashAllah

1 Like

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Islam is a control freak. Islam has a lot of unnecessary injunctions that should have been left open to free will.

Now, tell me what makes wearing wig a haram? How does it make one a sinner?
It isn't just exclusive to Islam, religion in general puts you in bondage without you even knowing. I don't know why people of this century let themselves be controlled by religions formed thousands of years ago by primitive men who know nothing about the world of this age. I didn't realize how caged I was until I left religion and started living by my own rules and not by a book which has no place in this modern time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by aksule(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Do we really believe that all these laws are from our almighty Allah. The Saudis are just allowing women to drive cars. If there's contradiction in our religious Holy Books, just like a lawyer, someone is there to explain the contradiction and told you that it was Allah's saying. Question further, you are made to understand that you are questioning Allah so you are infidel etc.
In the prevailing circumstances, we shall never learn or move forward but remain static even if it is glaring

2 Likes

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ThatFairGuy: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
No, you got it wrong. Even if drunkard parent send ones to buy alcohol (when it isn't even solat time) you can not go.... But you must relate it with them WITH RESPECT.
weavesquad:

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by KristaPretty(f): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Afobear:

May Allah deflower your daughter as he instructed the drunk Mohammed ( Spit.B.U.H) to do to Aisha !!!!

This your allah deflowers people daughters? He must be a rapist even your prophet de shayo grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ibsaq(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
divide9ja:
I have not seen a more confused religion than islam.

What is the problem with a woman having extensions?

The confusion in this religion is so much that common who is the 1st muslim is confusing.

Surah 6:163
I am the first Muslim. angry

Then you read Surah 7:143,it say Moses was the first muslim.

Surah 7:143
Moses fell unconscious. ..... I am the first of the believers. shocked

Then Surah 26:51 say's Egypt were the 1st muslims. grin

Surah 26:51
Your Lord will forgive us our sins because we were the first of the believers.

Please if they cannot simply identify who the first muslim is,how can they guide you to God?
he is first Muslim in society he did preached them to Islam
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by HitSong: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Afobear:

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

You go smell your smelly nyash when I finish with you skull slammer
OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIG
Please be my guest.

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by HitSong: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
SpyAC:
I prefer been a pig than been a terrorist, religion of peace my foot
In your face
See the real terrorist here

.1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by HitSong: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Songs of Solomon, are you sure you know what you are quoting?

The Song of Songs is a collection of ancient Israelite love poems that celebrates the beauty and power of God's gift of love and sexual desire for the institution of marriage. It was written as love song between two lovers.

Anyway, Judaism and Christianity are not the same and will never be.
Kiss the truth

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

Kill Fortunetellers

Death for Hitting Dad

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Afobear: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIG
Please be my guest.

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

Kill Fortunetellers

Death for Hitting Dad

HEAD MINER , Suicide bomber , afonja pig ....Bastard dirty Yoruba fhooll

How many of you have actually taken the time to read the Qur’an and see what it says? You might be surprised at what you find. I wish it weren’t so, but I find it hard to believe that Islam in its purity is a peaceful and tolerant religion.

2:89-“Therefore, the curse of Allah is upon the unbelievers!”

2:97-“Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael, lo! Allah is an enemy of the unbelievers.”

2:191-“Kill them (unbelievers) wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you, for persecution is worse than slaughter…. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.”

2:193-“Fight against them (unbelievers) until there is no dissension, and the religion is for Allah.”
Fight until no other religion exists but Islam.

2:218-“But those who believe and those who migrate and struggle in the way of Allah, those, have hope of the mercy of Allah.”
Those who fight for Allah may have hope of forgiveness.

3:10-“Those who disbelieve, neither their riches nor their children shall save them from Allah. They shall become the fuel of the fire.”

3:19-“The only true faith in God’s sight is Islam. Those to whom the book was given disagreed among themselves only after knowledge had been given to them, being insolent among themselves. He who disbelieves the verses of Allah indeed Allah is swift in reckoning.”

3:28-“The believers should not take the unbelievers as friends or helpers in preference to the believers. He who does this does not belong to Allah in anything, unless you have a fear of them.”

3:110-“You are the best nation ever to be brought forth for people. You order honor and forbid dishonor, and you believe in Allah. Had the people of the book believed, it would have surely been better for them. Some of them are believers, but most of them are evildoers.”
Most Jews and Christians are wrongdoers.

3:151-“We will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.”

4:76-“And those who believe fight in the way of Allah, but those who disbelieve fight in cause of evil. therefore, fight against those guided by Satan.”

4:89-“”Seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

4:95-“Those of the believers who sit still…are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above te sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.”
Muslims who fight in jihad are better than those who don’t.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by abdullahi45: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
sarahade:
Ok. Sir what if your husband likes it?

Follow the Sunnah, your husband shouldn't love anything against the Sunnah... He should embrace you natural as you are, why must you be fake/artificial before he embraces you...
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by HitSong: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You guys always rush to old testament to spew rubbish and draw validation for your religion.

All christian doctrines are based on the new testament. The role of the law in our Bible is to act as a teacher, we are not under the law, Christianity has nothing to do with those verses you are quoting.

I don't expect you to accept this, because it is the only thing you guys hold onto desperately to paint christianity in the same light with Islam.

Anyway, here is New testament quotation to proof that: Galatians 3: 23-28

23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.

24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

25: Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26: So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You're a bloody liar and a hypocritical senseless slave.

So, WHY HAS OLD TESTAMENT NOT BEEN ABOLISHED?

WHICH LAWS DID JESUS SAID HE CAME TO FULFILL?

1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?
2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ChristianNorth: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

You're a bloody liar and a hypocritical senseless slave.

So, WHY HAS OLD TESTAMENT NOT BEEN ABOLISHED?

WHICH LAWS DID JESUS SAID HE CAME TO FULFILL?

1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?
2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
I am not here to debate with you. Believe anything you like.
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by BIXYBABE: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

As your ritualist rapist fake pastors do abi?
You better face your ancient story book (Bible) filled with so much fuckeries.
Read
Songs of Solomon
Leviticus
Exodus
Etc

Eg

Women's vaginas taste like "wine" (Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)

Her sexy breasts are quite "satisfying":

Let us look at Song of Solomon 8:10 " Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied."

Marrying your children!

The Bible in Leviticus 20:21 allows for parents to marry their children!
mumu read it very well, it forbidden

1 Like

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not here to debate with you. Believe anything you like.

You are not here to debate so what is the essence of your previous comments on a thread where you were not invited and about a religion you do not practise if not to disorganise, debate and cause trouble.

A lot of you were just bringing meaningless points against Islam, talking based on how you see abd understand the verses... not knowing or not minding that the Quran is a revelation that must be understood with context.

It is not a storybook where God was just narrating stories. Allaah used to reveal things to Muhammad on occassion on various events and each revelation is related to the particular events and must be understood in relation to the particukar events for which it was revealed. And the context I mean may not even be in the Quran where you will have to look for it by reading some verses before or after a verse before you can understand that particular verse like they do to the bible. The context or occasion sorrounding the verse many a times are to be found in hadith and narrations of the companions.

But No! Ignorant people want to find faults in all these since they are ignorant of how the words in the Quran are to be interpreted and understood.

Well, everything in shaa Allaah will be clear soon as the great Emperor Imes will be coming to make true Islam clear to the world and show the world how great Islam is.

Emperor Imes, we await ur coming grin
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by SpyAC(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

In your face
See the real terrorist here

.1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT) Ignorance is not only a disease but also a big crime to u and ur fellow stupid imam and Una stupid followers. My advice for u, is change and embrace Christ whom along alone gives us peace in abundance.

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

Kill Fortunetellers

Death for Hitting Dad

Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Kinesiology: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Muslims just like quoting bible passages thinking they understand everything from the first page to the last....If y'all can't read simple english and differentiate between old and new testament....just stick to what u know how to read and stop picking verses from the Bible just to justify your religion....

To wear extension na haram... smh... wetin we no go hear
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by Gcool2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
but your creator do not like it,besides that is why you should be careful while choosing partner,choose who will make u closer to Allah.
sarahade:
Ok. Sir what if your husband likes it?
Re: Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? by ChristianNorth: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You are not here to debate so what is the essence of your previous comments on a thread where you were not invited and about a religion you do not practise if not to disorganise, debate and cause trouble.

A lot of you were just bringing meaningless points against Islam, talking based on how you see abd understand the verses... not knowing or not minding that the Quran is a revelation that must be understood with context.

It is not a storybook where God was just narrating stories. Allaah used to reveal things to Muhammad on occassion on various events and each revelation is related to the particular events and must be understood in relation to the particukar events for which it was revealed. And the context I mean may not even be in the Quran where you will have to look for it by reading some verses before or after a verse before you can understand that particular verse like they do to the bible. The context or occasion sorrounding the verse many a times are to be found in hadith and narrations of the companions.

But No! Ignorant people want to find faults in all these since they are ignorant of how the words in the Quran are to be interpreted and understood.

Well, everything in shaa Allaah will be clear soon as the great Emperor Imes will be coming to make true Islam clear to the world and show the world how great Islam is.

Emperor Imes, we await ur coming grin
The only Islamic sect I recognise is Shia, al sunni is a terrorist movement.

Who the fvck is Emperor Imes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Allah The Moon God Of Ancient Arab Pagan? Holy Month Is Ushered In By Moon! / Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah / Ramadan Kareem To You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.