Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons (6625 Views)

Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Nigerian Army Detains 4 Brothers Two Years Without Trial - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
NL and em wacko mods, This same topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522748.32.html even updated before this one right here undecided
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by hackney(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
Was it a kind of money ritual or are the boys plain perverts?
Either way they should be locked up with hardened criminals if guilty.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by vitool: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
greateros:

@Bluetooth. You ar am idi-oT! As if your tribe is an exception!

Calling this nonentity e-diot is kinda insult to e-diotic family group, [b][/b][i][/i]
But dis guys una tryooo! Make u na thank una God say no be my sister by now una for be corps!
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by oliidell(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
6 & 7 year olds? Pathetic! Diabolic!!
Please on a very serious note, i am appealing to our Legislature and Judiciary to make laws spelling stiffer penalties for offences like these and ensure that they are enforced. It is beginning to look like we don't want this reoccurring barbarism to end. it is a crime against Nature, Humanity and God. I'm a christian and i believe in forgiveness,but I'm praying that God will severely punish four of you and still hand u over to the Devil for anoda round of punishment. even if u beat the Court system,which wouldn't surprise me at all, u will not escape nature's wrath.
You will never achieve anything meaningful throughout your miserable lives.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Ivynwa(f): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
Mtcheeeeeeew. Nonsense!
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Ranoscky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Animals! sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You gat me laffin enuff $$$$$ into my bank account !!! grin

D name u labelled doz men and wit d look on d Emoticon dat u used, i can read d signs of your bad feelins 4 dem ! grin
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by dede5(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
such story could seem real, but the real age of the girls should be exposed because that age (cool can never be the actual age of the girls
Abi u nono Naija police?
Abeg make another person help me WARN the so called BLUETHOOT. TRIBALISM IS A VERY BIG CRIME IN NIGERIA BE WARN!!! angry angry

Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by eros(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Now this is the problem with the Nigerian legal system. How can this fo.olish judge set bail at N200k and surety at N225k.   These guys should be shot at close range or better still have the tip of their pen.is chopped off.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by MurphyG1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2010
Those wicked brothers should be shot
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by bkbabe97y(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
Wow, Ibo boys! What wont they do in the name of violence!?
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by seyibrown(f): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
Disgusting!

God will continue to expose those who continue to hold our children in sexual bondage! Amen!
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Ranoscky(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
de-de:

Abeg make another person help me WARN the so called BLUETHOOT. TRIBALISM IS A VERY BIG CRIME IN NIGERIA BE WARN!!! angry angry

My broda,

Leave that Bull with no crushin skills ! Instead of him to go and see the Dentist, he's here advertisin stupidity !!!

And also a 97yrs old 'Bush Kitty babe' ! Instead of her to go and barb of her bushy kitty !!! undecided

I taya for d man wey go socket him prick for bushy kitty, DISGUSTIN!!! lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Smi1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
bloody animals !! they must rot in jail if the tori is true ! embarassed
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
Why do they always have to Igbo? undecided

This is getting highly embarassing now.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Baryordey(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
Imagine dat!Dos guys are bastards trust me.Perhaps dey av causes on dere heads who knws.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by shotster50(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
Theres way too many morons on here today.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2010
Kennyblues:

Is the judge a paedophile like these criminals or why should he grant them bail? Even at a paltry sum of 200,000 Naira. What a shame judge!
These brothers should be kept until the case has been proven otherwise. This is a serious act that should be met with stiffest of punishment.
Hello Nigerians! Make sure this Judge is prosecuted if the boys jump bail.

Engage your brain!!!

There is an aphorism that goes like this: Innocent until proven guilty.

That is why countries have a justice system.

You are saying that justice system should punish them without a trial?
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by houvest: 1:27am On Oct 01, 2010
Story is so incredible that it appears a frameup or something funny. 4 adult brothers on toddlers. Blimey. I need very serious convincing on the reality of the event. It's possible one of them is suspected to have done it and the kids' people decided to deal with all of them. Very possible in Nigeria were might makes right. Will keep my fingers crossed till the whole thing unravels
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by scoro99(m): 3:44am On Oct 01, 2010
See dem faces!
hopeless brodaz, angry
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by ceasyc(f): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2010
@topic/post
SICKENING!
angry
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2010
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/327575_Four-Brothers-jailed-484x336_jpgccbd508069b3d559aa28b286900668e6[/img]

You know what I hate more than criminal intent, it's the stu pid pride that some ppl have.

Judging by this picture, these criminals are not repentant,t hey dont even care. So sick.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Ranoscky(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2010
No comment !!!
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by lightheart(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2010
@all, dis mata fit b frame up ooo!! But if its d truth, send them to bonny camp jare, dey sure know hw to drill sombodi to repentance!!!

Nna ehn, one of d boiz come look lyk me sha!!! EDeyMadt Make pesin no cal me say e c my pisshurr ooo!!!!!

Okwa okwa doz ibo boiz, hahahaha
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by akinsadeez(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2010
there is something calld 'innocent until proven guilty' in as much as u people wld understandably be emotional becos of d nature of d crime, d simple fact is stil dat dis guys may be innocent and dey shld be given fair hearing.a lot of people here av already convicted dese guys widaot any shred of evidence. let dem be bailed since they av not bn found guilty. above all let d law take its due course.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by texazzpete(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2010
. I have a very good friend called Chuks Eboka. Can't wait to tease him about this.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by oladayo042: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Engage your brain!!!

There is an aphorism that goes like this: Innocent until proven guilty.

Not only an aphorism, its in the constitution.
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by Olumogun: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2010
let us not be surprise if by tomorrow these same four gorillas are seeing
walking free all over the pace.
They may even become community counselor, local govt chairmen,
house of assembly members, senators, governors,
or who know a president to rule Naija.

These are the signs of last days
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by JUO(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2010
too bad, maybe not all of them

is one or two persons that is doing it
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by ademiller(f): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2010
four bastards. angry
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by ebony01(f): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
shame to that family, dis re the type of family one will bw married to n curse from no where will be following them and the finaly answer will be that the girl is an ogbanje. the 4 idiots r e supose to rust in jail wil the bailing stuff?
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by mrman3(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
This guys should be jailed for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons by smile11s(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
too bad, i know those guys when i used to live in Igando, Damn!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Court For Stealing 20 Pairs Of Shoes / Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) / *GRAPHIC Images*(ibrahium Asalailu' AKA Small Japron Is Dead),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.