Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React (44442 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by abbey621(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Emaprince:
Bro Nigerian girls are the most promiscuous in this world.

Reason is not farfetched.

At 25 below...you will hardly see a girl that has just a single man in her life. They prefer to sleep with multiple men in that period of their life, citing "don't put your eggs in one basket" as the reason for such whorish act. It is like a norm now..and generally accepted. I had a debate with a female friend over this. She said girls can be excused if they have two or more BFs, but men have no reason to keep more than one girl. She was so strong on her belief, I just weak .

Now, when these girls whose way of life is sleeping with multiple men and sampling several sizes of dickks eventually marries, what do you think will happen? No matter how they try to hold back and not have amorous affairs, time will still present them with a better environment or the right temptation to relapse to their oldselves.

Problem I have with them is not even their promiscuous ways.. But the rate at which they sniff around a mans phones and monitor his moves(my female friends do this to me a lot) to catch him flirting or doing something wrong, whilst doing everything possible to cover her own dark tracks. They brand men with all sorts of dirty names.

Why not cheat and let's cheat...but no, they will want to have their way with you. Eating their cakes and having it

How many countries have you lived? How many girls have you dated? If we are claiming Nigerian girls are the most promiscuous in the world, are we not also claiming that our parents and parents of those young girls have also failed? Even if you're right, don't you think the high rate of poverty mixed with the temptation of yahoo guys/politicians is enough to change the mindset of most of those girls? Want to know how you can change this? Be a better man, stay legit, grow and have your own family. Raise your kids with the best moral compass, let them know that good name is better than gold. Break the cycle my friend!
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by bikerboy1(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Cock head
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Sexymercy: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm4Elt8zRA
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Fake story.
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Spacewalker(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmnn..Dis kain woman sef sad.. Its now that she know she will reveal the secret abi? Why did she not say it all this years? Why keep it to herself even when she knows d truth will still come out

Now e don happen na..God don use cancer catch am,now she wan confess undecided

Am even sure its because she is dying now,that's y she confessed,if not..if she was still healthy and strong,would this secret come out?

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:
Please don't say it's lie.

I have a close family friend whose mother was very ill, my sister and i went to visit this woman, she was critical ill, infact she taught she was going to die. So the woman told her daughter to stay out side, she wants to speak with me and my sister, the daughter left.

The woman told us that her last born who is a boy is owned by a principal of a school where she taught, is she was pregnated by a principal where she worked.

I wanted to faint. But the woman latter recovered, she is still alive.

Me and my sister just zipped our mouth. Chom

If you're telling the truth then you and your sister have got to do something, you owe it to the family as an obligation..

This life ehn.. A class mate of mine both in primary and junior secondary school, the mother had an affair with his father's brother ( my classmate's uncle).. The affair produced a boy inbetween my classmate and his siblings.. The lady fell seriously ill, at the point of death she confessed her misdeeds. No be small issue this thing cause for the family ooooo.. It even affected the woman's funeral.

Whether this particular Twitter story is a lie or not, what i do know for sure is that stuff like this happen amongst us all the time.. The atrocities women and men involved in adultery commit ehn, las las some of us might not even be our fathers kid..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Realhommie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
TreasureJunky:
So what exactly will their biological father do for them? Are they complaining that the 'present dad' they know is not treating them well? Some matters are better left to rest.. If she's dying, let her die alone, she shouldn't let other people die with her
Sentiment shared.
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by victons(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
She already disappointed the man by making him strive for three children that ain't his...now, she's about to die and still want to break the man by making such a sensitive revelation
the woman is abit evil though... tell her request ain't granted straight up
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by baby124: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Since she’s in such a confession mode, let her confess by herself. Why does she want to use her kids to destroy the man? Seems like she does not want to die alone. Wicked witch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Tunagee(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Amanda4life:

So you are maltreating your wife. Hmm your life is at risk ooo.

Dont maltreat someone thats cooks food for you.

Even if the person is a born again.

Devil can occupy her mind for just a second

Are u for real? She left since Oct, and am regretting now
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by TinaG(f): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
That is why Satan used his hand and punish you with cancer. Evil people everywhere.mtcheewwwww
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by ledamaster(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Amakavula:
First To Comment ! I want to thank MTN for the privilege, my fans and all the salty Romancelanders.. cheesy

will you marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Introverts Will Understand These / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.