Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (43396 Views)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by promiseniqqa(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
churchiill......monkifaze comanhearwhatontodid
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by imitateMe(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:
Don't know why I don't have female friends. But guys gossip pass ooo
Do you also expose ur p***y like you're exposing your number?
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
why are you always having fake friends?
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by fortunechy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
it won't pass sugar daddy.... useless set of people. See her mouth "slept with my man".

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Isoduwa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:

Hide your face Una be the same
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Until women stop this rubbish of stealing others’ partners I will never take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:
Tonto Dikeh
Princess Shingle
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji
Omoni Oboli
Tiwa Savage
Toke Makinwa
Toolz
pocohantas grin grin
Chika Ike
Okoro Blessing
Mercy Aigbe
Bobrisky
Cee C
Nina
Uche Jombo
Kemi Olunloyo
Lauretta Onochie
Kiki Osinbajo
DJ Cuppy

[img]https://media1./images/9bd8a082dde76c00a1fb877c536f4bd7/tenor.gif?itemid=11624983[/img]

*spits angry

I sense this list is inexhaustible... So, why not just save yourself the stress and say every woman in the spotlight... smh! undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
psp2pc:
this bet9ja guys no de tire

I swear that guy and one other guy wey dey post se:x position deserve honorary award for their resilience, their fighting spirit no be here those guys na 'die no die".They have proved to be insurmountable like stubborn termites...I fear them no be small grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Kobicove(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
She's here making noise as if she too has not been stealing other ladies' men... undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by davillian(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
If your man can smash your friend then he is a LovePeddler grin.
You got a LovePeddler as a man.
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by ngwababe(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
imitateMe:

Do you also expose ur p***y like you're exposing your number?

Life a man, God have mercy!
Maybe you expose your d**k like you exposed your number too, don't you see we the same? Why are you people on nairaland like this? What is wrong with you guys? Smh

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Ategberoson(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
so is true that these actress ride one diick to survive ?
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by lanre316: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
frbona:
your momma is not in that list?!?
Surprise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by psp2pc(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
they never ever give up.
and they always make it to the first page always..

just look at one of them above ^

Mkpakala:

I swear that guy and one other guy wey dey post se:x position deserve honorary award for their resilience, their fighting spirit no be here those guys na 'die no die".They have proved to be insurmountable like stubborn termites...I fear them no be small grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by imitateMe(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:

Life a man, God have mercy!
Maybe you expose your d**k like you exposed your number too, don't you see we the same? Why are you people on nairaland like this? What is wrong with you guys? Smh
Since we're both exposing our d**k and p***y, let's kuku do the rest wink
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Slimsly100(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
I nor kukuma get female friends grin
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by PrinzCarter(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:
how far its been long o
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by PrinzCarter(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
victorian:
Well, tough luck.

I have female friends and we don't destroy each other relationships, neither do we go behind to sleep with each other's man or husbands. I don't befriend single ladies who preach Christ. I know Christ already. women from other religions are the ones i keep close .

It's refreshing listening to them talk about their beliefs and all
cool

Sorry Angela, next time choose carefully.
u Don mean it
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by mamatwiny(f): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
All the nollywood actresses share the same set of men.
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by AmmaHustler: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
��� *BintFaz Hair Solutions* ���
Presents
*A 4-WEEK INTENSIVE WHATSAPP TRAINING ON NATURAL HAIR*

Are you among those that believe that Naija hair doesn't grow?�

Are you a Natural hair babe but lack the knowledge of how to maintain it?�

Are you trying to switch from relaxed to natural hair but you are scared and don't know how to go about it?�

Have you been growing your hair for years and you haven't seen any growth and you're fed up?�

Do you find it hard to retain length, suffer hair loss and breakage��

If yes, then no worries! �
At *Bintfaz Hair solutions* we've got you covered at our *Intensive Whatsapp Training* where we will distill matters like;
How To Grow Your Hair,*
Why Your Hair Is Not Growing,*
Having A Proper Hair Care Regimen and lots more for a dime*

Don't miss this opportunity as there are just *50 slots* available

Class starts: 15th of June, 2019
Duration: 4 weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
Time: 5-7pm
Venue: WhatsApp

Click on the link below to be part of the class
https:///2KuVtVb
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by ngwababe(f): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinzCarter:
how far its been long o

Long where pls?
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by PrinzCarter(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:

Long where pls?
u called me on vid hope u remember
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by ngwababe(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinzCarter:
u called me on vid hope u remember

That was a mistake pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos) / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.