Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

New Wailers Association Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Wailers Association Of Nairaland (1955 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
She isnt a good lady bros

do you deserve a good man?
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
Whether you like it or not am gud!
People like u n bossjàkade will claim am bad but fvck u 2..
I dnt regret insulting dos 2

Define a good lady for me pls?
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Lucifer1419: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

do you deserve a good man?
. Stop quoting a clown brother, she is possess, I notice her since yesterday, her brain is full raw cunu.

3 Likes

Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Define a good lady for me pls?
no comment pls...i hate insults angry
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
no comment pls...i hate insults angry

This personality you portray on nairaland if its the same with the one you have outside nairaland then I will say you are tasteless I prefer husbandsnatcha cause as bad as she sound there is some maturity in her
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Stop quoting a clown brother, she is possess, I notice her since yesterday, her brain is full raw cunu.
Lol I noticed too bro , she's possessed by legion demons not just one
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

This personality you portray on nairaland if its the same with the one you have outside nairaland then I will say you are tasteless I prefer husbandsnatcha cause as bad as she sound there is some maturity in her
lucifer419 is insulting me cant u see?
N remembèr am ur madam show me some respect
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Lucifer1419: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
lucifer419 is insulting me cant u see?
N remembèr am ur madam show me some respect
. Which madam, with this your head way be like bicycle seat
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Amanda4life: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
...i av those gadgetious photos but i refuse not to put those photos(grade A photos) in nairaland ,
I dont want all guys loving me like they do outside nairaland...
People might sell their soul to fall madly in love wt me or marry me

Opposite opposite
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Amanda4life: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls don't fight oho.

I beg una
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:
Pls don't fight oho.

I beg una
de both ar so obsessed wt me ,i dnt av dia time
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Jollof123: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
There are no gud men believe me ,
As i am now i dont even mind marrying my fellow lady undecided , believe me there are Just 2 or 3 out of 10millions .
Cc koyyes was right ,koyyes am sorry i doubted you.

Men are so useless (I wont edit this)

Eeeyaah..men treated you poorly. They insult you, use you and dump you. Now you giving up on men. Its truly painful.

Just marry your fellow lady.

Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Ryan03(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2019
nuelsam:
I kinda agree with ur post to some extents....... Its always been a two way thing on here, we have sissy males and sassy females as well....... We have sensible males and smart females on here as well... I think this is part of human, this is nature........ You can't stop it from happening, u can only stop or caution ursef from joining the bandwagon.
We have kids joining this forum on daily basis, this stuff is poisoning their mindp. Look at most of the Mature guys we have here, they know how to critisize yet type with sense but just look at those i refer to as "kids", they create threads just to insult ladies they Dont know, cook stories just to look cool and but sort of Rubbish. Its getting out of hand
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Ryan03(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Eldavis:

Hahahahahaha grin

Logically speaking itz some men not all men... Cus am very sure you have nt dated or met all men jux cus u meet bad ones does nt make all men same

Anyways dats ur own cross....
Exactly the notion i'm trying to correct. Not all men are bad, same way not all women are bad so why have guys especially on this forum call all girls hoe? Call them fish smelling pussies? Have they fvck all of them? Its killing the forum

1 Like

Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Eldavis(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ryan03:
Exactly the notion i'm trying to correct. Not all men are bad, same way not all women are bad so why have guys especially on this forum call all girls hoe? Call them fish smelling pussies? Have they fvck all of them? Its killing the forum

Yea ot annoys me wen i see guys and girls make such statements
Re: New Wailers Association Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ryan03:
Most of them have been hurt by the one or two females, they find it hard to heal Hence they result to the only way they know to make them feel better. Most of them fake stories just to paint the female gender bad. Girls are not completely innocent, we have the bad eggs but so are guys. We have bad people in both gender
To be honest I have loved and was hurt deeply in the past by one guy,but I see it as a normal phase of life( heartbreak)...I don't know why this guys will not move on...there are ladies here that have been chopped and dumped but the don't go about screaming men are scu.m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women / Reasons Why You Should Read This Book(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.