Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I'm Too Cool, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Too Cool, Please Help. (1964 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2021
Seems I'm introvert.
I always do things my ways, I act cool towards people and hardly find way in interrogation.

A lady once oozed it to my face, says am too cool and hates cool people who can't interact I felt bad that day.
Tho, we meet just that first day and since then if I see her I will be forcing myself to long talk her yet it not working too well.

Help, I wanna be vibrant.
I flow well on media, calls but in real face-face i'm shy speaking please Help.
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by iTroll: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Who get your time??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by heendrix(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.
I always do things my ways, I act cool towards people and hardly find way in interrogation.

A lady once oozed it to my face, says am too cool and hates cool people who can't interact I felt bad that day.
Tho, we meet just that first day and since then if I see her I will be forcing myself to long talk her yet it not working too well.

Ur the second version of me
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

dont change for any one,leverage on the advantages of your uniqueness and try not to give a Bleep about people's opinion about your life. Everyone one has who would vibe well with them,even Osama bin laden had people who loved him and vibed well with him.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by RedpillAnalyst: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

I'd not bother. As long as you are smart and know stuffs you don't have to be loud and extrovert.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by prince2pac(m): 2:27am On Mar 18, 2021
It's who we are, we can't be them and they can't be us... we are unique in our own way... let's try to live that way..

#Proudly_Introvert

9 Likes

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by 1beat(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Don't waste your time changing to other people lifestyle. Hustle and get money to balance your own character you will see how people will turn your life style to model. Just because of one girl comment about you you're worry..

4 Likes

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

Keyboard warrior grin... To be honest, u are a weakling and it's the DNA but u can learn a way outta the bondage. I'll help u out if u wanna
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Y'all are too quick to tell people to remain who they are and not change for anybody.

Yes, don't change because of one person, change because you consider the change necessary.
Being too shy to relate with people physically is a problem. It means lack of self-confidence, poor communication skills, etc.

These are things everyone should work on if they find they have lapses in those regards.

@OP, Google is a vast resource. Use it. You'll find helpful materials there

6 Likes

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Be yourself always! I had a lot to say but no friends to talk to, so I talked to my notebook with my pen.
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by femi4: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

Just be yourself, don't try to impress her. Other ladies are out there that ll like you just the way you are
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Telegram234(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

Op u are alone.
I am also like u.
I am an introvert like u.
But I channelled my introvertic spirit to learning programming.
Mine is also in my DNA but i am getting over the introvert spirit.
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Xenry: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Some people ain't worth talking to. Actually, it's good to talk less and care less, if you try to impress people with so many words—you may end up saying the wrong thing, and therefore appear stupid.
The less you say, the less your words would be valued. It's a short time of life, bro, so never live up to someone's comments about you. It's your life, not theirs...
Final note: people value scarcity more than service. (Ask Google if you doubt this).

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Caseywilliams(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

I'm you x3
my roomy here in school once told me that how is it possible that I can stay in a room with him and choose not to talk or strike a conversation with him but I just Jejely laughed and told him....bro u hav known me to be like this since year1 til dz our finals, why choose to say this now and he was like I'm scared we're going to loose this friendship after school if we continue like this.......but me I'm trying this days shaaaa
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Caseywilliams:

I'm you x3
my roomy here in school once told me that how is it possible that I can stay in a room with him and choose not to talk or strike a conversation with him but I just Jejely laughed and told him....bro u hav known me to be like this since year1 til dz our finals, why choose to say this now and he was like I'm scared we're going to loose this friendship after school if we continue like this.......but me I'm trying this days shaaaa
I need to try too.
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Telegram234:

Op u are alone.
I am also like u.
I am an introvert like u.
But I channelled my introvertic spirit to learning programming.
Mine is also in my DNA but i am getting over the introvert spirit.
That how I want to learn Forex but got no skill, I think I would be going to midst of people
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Just be yourself, don't try to impress her. Other ladies are out there that ll like you just the way you are
Yes, at times she would be the person calling when I pass yet I gat nothing for the long talk
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2021
BurntSoul:

Keyboard warrior grin... To be honest, u are a weakling and it's the DNA but u can learn a way outta the bondage. I'll help u out if u wanna
Go on
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by MediMedi(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
dont change for any one,leverage on the advantages of your uniqueness and try not to give a Bleep about people's opinion about your life. Everyone one has who would vibe well with them,even Osama bin laden had people who loved him and vibed well with him.
Help, at times I walk like ghost on road.
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Help, at times I walk like ghost on road.
I've never seen a ghost walk so I have no idea...

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by BigDawsNet: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

With time as you grow older
You will develop enough muscle to be a man

Always Remember ont let anyone look down on you

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

Use your introvercy
Think more you already talk less
reason more cos you already act less
The key is being smarter⚫
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Rockfort: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

You are on the verge of giving yourself off as someone who does not know what he's doing, or someone who doesn't have a direction, and so can be tossed around. Being more talkative/nothing you can do will ever make you right in the eyes of someone who's not suited for you. When you follow such leads, you'll soon hear, "that guy can't even control himself.
Pls be yourself, love who you are, be the best version of you, and wait hang with people you'll naturally click with, they'll value you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by falcon01: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
MediMedi:
Seems I'm introvert.

Dont mix up boring and cool
Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by SimeonOTC(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
bro just be your self..dnt force yourself to change for any body especially 'women'.

if at all you want to breakout of this, do it for self improvement.

am like you and i tell you, i was once a core introvert.
It's not easy trying to broke out of this..
its has its advantage and also disadvantage.

bro try and read good self development books
watch comedy movies at your leisure time
talk to yourself
dress smart
mingle with funny and crazy friends (if you have any)
Care less, because the day you start dwelling on people's opinion, that's the day you start losing your peace of mind.
and lastly, get MONEY, as in, MAKE MONEYY!!
there is the rudeness that money gives yougrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Not able to hold conversation isn't being cool. Your problem is something else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Groom Goes Missing After Impregnating The Event Planner For His Own Wedding / I Just Ended A 2 Years Old Relationship Because Of This. / What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.