Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1732 Views)

Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: I by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
If eventually found, it'll be updated here..

Ladies shoot a shot..
Re: I by Ryan03(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Emmacj19:
If eventually found, it'll be updated here..

Ladies shoot a shot..
Dont go and shoot your shot in real life o, when you carry Karashika now, you will come here to wail. I know some people have made it but bro, the chances are too slim and you are more prone to be used

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
Dont go and shoot your shot in real life o, when you carry Karashika now, you will come here to wail. I know some people have made it but bro, the chances are too slim and you are more prone to be used

Yes It's true but don't worry about that,
Re: I by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Emmacj19:
She must be intelligent,jovial,loving ,average in height and atleast HND qualification.between 22 to 30yrs.must be from igbo tribe and above all,must be fair or light skinned, slim or not fat Atleast chubby(sorry for that)

Am close to 6ft tall, fair, 27 yrs with Bsc and hansome(to my best)

Send me a dm through emmacj19@gmail dot com or zero eight zero three five four four nine five zero one.
Let's see how far we can go..

colorist.

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmm. I wish you the best.
Re: I by nuelsam: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Emmacj19:
She must be intelligent,jovial,loving ,average in height and atleast HND qualification.between 22 to 30yrs.must be from igbo tribe and above all,must be fair or light skinned, slim or not fat Atleast chubby(sorry for that)

Send me a dm through emmacj19@gmail dot com or zero eight zero three five four four nine five zero one.

u need a serious relationship but u came to a faceless forum to find one...... Ooops! U even got a list of requirements........ Sorry fam, people aint gon take u serious.
Re: I by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oga, the situation never reach level weh girls go de contact guys say dem de available abeg.
Re: I by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
colorist.
grin
Re: I by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
nuelsam:
u need a serious relationship but u came to a faceless forum to find one...... Ooops! U even got a list of requirements........ Sorry fam, people aint gon take u serious.

Here's a faceless forum but few yards away from here connects you to facebook nd watsapp,then is it still faceless? its about interest, you never can tell where you might find a woman that can give you happiness .

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
ladiesreject:
Oga, the situation never reach level weh girls go de contact guys say dem de available abeg.

For your mind nii
Re: I by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Still available..
Re: I by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
with all the things you listed,you go wait tire
Re: I by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
That 'handsome (to my best) ' statement got me lmfao grin

Who no handsome for him own eyes? grin

1 Like

Re: I by kingkoboko: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
All these HOMOs tryin 2put sand-sand in this young man's garri sef. Mst u pple comment? Are u d girl he's lookin 4? Nawa o!

OP, no mind them jor. Ur dream woman dey com.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
with all the things you listed,you go wait tire

Lol.. ��
Re: I by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cute lady shoot a shot.... It might worth it
Still available
Re: I by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Still searching
Re: I by Blackmiserable(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Men pursue women.

She meets your requirement and even more.

https://www.nairaland.com/5190558/rants-single-lady-part-1

Should we request the mods close the thread now?
Re: I by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Blackmiserable:
Men pursue women.

She meets your requirement and even more.

https://www.nairaland.com/5190558/rants-single-lady-part-1

Should we request the mods close the thread now?

Okay
Re: I by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Am available today
Re: I by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sucking the clitoris ,tapping the cunt with huge dick, slow and steady tongue bleeping with sweet hot style to make her reach her orgasm. Doing all this with cool massage makes a woman to enjoy and feel loved sexually. You can reach me to be my friend or massage. For Abuja base .
Re: I by millionboi2: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Emmacj19:

thy are ladies without Bsc dat where thy speak u wonder.

U are yet to decide wat u truely want from a woman.

1 Like

Re: I by millionboi2: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nellson1990:

Sucking the clitoris ,tapping the cunt with huge dick, slow and steady tongue bleeping with sweet hot style to make her reach her orgasm. Doing all this with cool massage makes a woman to enjoy and feel loved sexually. You can reach me to be my friend or massage. For Abuja base only.07058853778.
chai

Re: I by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2019
millionboi2:
thy are ladies without Bsc dat where thy speak u wonder.

U are yet to decide wat u truely want from a woman.

Man i didnt say a lady with speaking skills, a lady bred in the town is bound to speak good English. Or when did speaking a good language equates being learned?
Re: I by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Still searching

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your intimacy gadgets From Nigeria's Biggest Online Sex Store / How Do You Deal With Konji As A Young Man In Mid To Late Twenties / What's The Difference Between A Guest House And A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.