Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Have You Done This Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Done This Before? (1974 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done This Before? by tonysunkan: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Have the two of you tried this before?

Re: Have You Done This Before? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
The annoying part is that some guys use style to smell their hands after doing it.
Re: Have You Done This Before? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The annoying part is that some guys use style to smell their hands after doing it.

NEWSFLASH:
"many" men will try to check if your toto smell one way or the other...some will do it like the above while other will smell their fingers while giving you a hug (after the do). this is ONE way that men decide whether they will continue and mount you (or not).

no man in his right mind should go down on a woman without prior "smell check"...

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This Before? by logik29(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Talking from experience?
Re: Have You Done This Before? by Toseenlove: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

NEWSFLASH:
"many" men will try to check if your toto smell one way or the other...some will do it like the above while other will smell their fingers while giving you a hug (after the do). this is ONE way that men decide whether they will continue and mount you (or not).

no man in his right mind should go down on a woman without prior "smell check"...

Lol forget, That place Is always smelling 90% of most time. Although the smell might not be that too offensive because Virginaaa has Its own natural smell. Most especially ladies who work In a harsh, untidy, unhygienic environment. Even Men Balls smells too when In same situation as well. But the smell won't be offensive like that of ladies......That's why I always advice ladies to have their bath Thrice or more If possible daily. I can never get near a lady who doesn't take her bath whenever she gets back from work. Never!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Done This Before? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike=The annoying part is that some guys use style to smell their hands after doing it.
hahahahajj uhm thats what we called into the bad land i wonder how some guys they even suck it with their mouth
Re: Have You Done This Before? by Milli10(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol forget, That place Is always smelling 90% of most time. Although the smell might not be that too offensive because Virginaaa has Its own natural smell. Most especially ladies who work In a harsh, untidy, unhygienic environment. Even Men Balls smells too when In same situation as well. But the smell won't be offensive like that of ladies......That's why I always advice ladies to have their bath Thrice or more If possible daily. I can never get near a lady who doesn't take her bath whenever she gets back from work. Never!!!

(1) (Reply)

Never Compliment A Woman / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.