Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Teeth Whitening Gel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teeth Whitening Gel (633 Views)

Topcio Whitening Herbal Ghana Soap / Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics) / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening Gel by Gif2ed(f): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
This dazzling white gel clears stains from teeth make it white instantly with no side effects, You can now laugh without fear of showing your oil teeth. chat or Whatsapp 08060717679 to buy yours now!

Re: Teeth Whitening Gel by joceey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
How much and what your location
Re: Teeth Whitening Gel by CordeliasHouse1: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Look really interesting, i am a Dentist myself in the UK, and a large portion of our workload is for laser, zoom, gel/tray teeth whitening, veneers, implants and dental hygienists. Society has become more obsessed with its appearance, especially with social media meaning people are on show 24/7 to much larger audiences. Sadly, we see a lot of patients how have tried to do at home and over the counter teeth whitening that either did not positive effective, or worse still had a negative impact on their oral health. Lots of at home treatments are sadly not adhering to the UKs strict rules and regulations and poor members of the public pay the ultimate price with their health and long lasting damage. Thinking they would save financially , they lost out much more with the expensive of the product, time off work due to pain and dentists appts, secondary dental appts to fix the issue etc.

It's nice to see some quality at home products, and i wish you all the best luck in the world with you teeth whitening products. Sorry of this came across negative, it was not meant to be negative to your product, just a positive show that patients should do their homework before buying any health product, and yours seem a quality item. Thanks from Lime Tree

(1) (Reply)

At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell / Nigeria Don't Have Varieties Of Food. If They Do What Are Their Lists? / Tighten Ur Vagina In A Month! With This Supplement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.