Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (57864 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah...! Na Scam

When water demon worshippers meet Arab desert demon worshippers ....! All na demon worshippers...!

Fake Woli jam Alfa for shrine and coven...

No genuine spirit filled Christian can convert to Islam!

Never..!
Too much slavery, idiocy and suffering full your head .

Jesus will even deny you..m

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
...And their bank account was credited successfully.

Reminds me of One Fernando Torres last minute switch from Liverpool to Chelsea.
Keep fooling yourself.
You think they're like your fake ritualist and fornicating pastors?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Femijohn198: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
those two men are not a Christian there are bokoharam,A true Christian that read his Bible can never convert to Muslim.bible said no one can go to the Father unless through the son Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Yorubas? They are never here nor there.
Lol, anything can go for them.
Tomorrow, those two go turn lfa.

God said, "if you are not hot, you should be cold", But some of them are lukewarm and that is why they are mostly atheist undecided , too evasive, compromised and equivocalised.
grin grin
Shut up
Frustrated OSU.
At least, they better than OSU ritualist Okija shrine people

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Yorubas? They are never here nor there.
Lol, anything can go for them.
Tomorrow, those two go turn lfa.

God said, "if you are not hot, you should be cold", But some of them are lukewarm and that is why they are mostly atheist undecided , too evasive, compromised and equivocalised.
grin grin
And yet, this jobless OSU goes to winners or redeemed church founded by a Yoruba.
I laugh in your STUPIDITY.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
Yorubas don't know their religion. Today they're Christians tommorow they're muslim. Egbon Ejo pick a stand
Fool
And you go to winners or redeemed church founded by a Yoruba.
How foolish...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
WeighWordSon:
They were never Christians. They possibly had the tag.

Though I have my struggles and shortcomings, I know Whom I believe.

Jesus is my Anchor, come what may!
In your face.
How foolish.
Will you say the same if it was the other way round?

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Bgetto: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
They were never true Christians let alone Pastors.

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"
(John, 14:6)

So what were they teaching their members ?
Who ordained they Pastors in the ist place ?
How can you believe in this please explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yorubas don't have religion o

Where is my Indecency guy ......and the bet9ja scammer??
OSU!
Does your father have religion?

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
stephleena:
Hehehehehe .. Yorubas get religion before?.
Today they're in church..
Tomorrow mosque.
A day after tomorrow, IFA shrine.

Fear dem
OSU!
At least, they are not Ritualists pretending to be pastors like most OSU people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
timecapsule:
When you talk about religion, Yourba is where face.

In 90s one open CHRISLAM as a Church
It's also used at crusades of most of your fake pastors.
Please get a life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Arysexy:
Fake!

They are Muslims who go wear Cele attire to deceive d gullible. Check their forehead and see d mark of the beast.

Anyways, Afonja don't have religion
OSU!
Una get religion?
Lol
Frustrated people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
emmamajesty:
Original Afonja will always acts like this
ndu white and black
They support u today tomorrow they betray u
tufiakwa
Just as ojucrook betrayed your grand fathers and allowed Gowon's boys to slaughter you people in millions.
The same betrayal goes for Nnamdi Kanu that ran away in a female's attire and left you OSU fools stranded for Buhari boys to do python dance on your flat heads.
So, who's the real betraying Bastąrd here?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
emmamajesty:
Original Afonja will always acts like this
ndu white and black
They support u today tomorrow they betray u
tufiakwa
Frustrated OSU grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabyApple:
Hey Friend, i was a Christian years back before i embraced Islam. No where in the old testament you will find that word Christian or Christianity.

so it was old testament alone you read. so u didn't know of the people in Antioch that were first regarded as Christians

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bgetto:
God (the father) doesn't tempt. God the son (Jesus) was tempted by the devil
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bgetto:
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by kheny12(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Iseoluwani:
religion of piss
You must be sick upset.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jollof123: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one[b] comes to the Father, except through me"[/b]

They decided to get to the father directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"

that is the main verse that made them a muslim:::: 'no one comes to the Father except through me' true Muslim accept Jesus Christ as the prophet of God likewise Muhammad, peace be upon them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
kantin:
Alhamdullillah, meanwhile some of them bashing them for doing what they believe don't even know the road to Church neither did they know the name of the women that gave birth to Jesus

Aswear. This reminds me of a guy that started saying rubbish about Islam and muslims when he learnt that i am a muslim. I just kept quiet and ignored him. The other guys who were present blasted him real bad. Told him to shut up as he has never gone to church since he moved into the compound and that he smokes like a chimney and drinks like a fish and has never opened the bible and so had no right to spew thrash about another religion. Suprisingly, these guys that rose up to my defence were christains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Femijohn198:
those two men are not a Christian there are bokoharam,A true Christian that read his Bible can never convert to Muslim.bible said no one can go to the Father unless through the son Jesus Christ.

They found a way to go directly to zha father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by kheny12(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alhamdulilah for been a Muslim.Hinduism the oldest religion in the world too have their holy book called Vedas and they preaches about the coming of prohet Muhammad (SAW) and Islam.I do watch Dr zakir naik lectures and really proud to be a Muslim when he quotes from Vedas and translate it and bring some evidence.Many Hindus have converted into Muslim through the preaching. Even Sikhism and jainism .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by abubashir: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
The issues we are facing is that God has shown them the right way to follow he doesn't want them to die like Alhamdullilah Marshallah may Almighty Allah protect them and put them true and forgive them their shortcomings

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jollof123: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Femijohn198:

Who is the father?
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Whereas a Fulani Muslim just got converted during the Ramadan fast. Isn't it ironic? The link says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qVeRIH36og

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jollof123: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Iseoluwani:

Since you have God(father) and God(son) then what about God(mothér)?

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
They have seen the light. Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jollof123: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
weavesquad:

that is the main verse that made them a muslim:::: 'no one comes to the Father except through me' true Muslim accept Jesus Christ as the prophet of God likewise Muhammad, peace be upon them

Exactly, they are role model in goodness. But not to be worshipped as God.

Abi they wan tell us say na Jesus created all the people that were born during his lifetime on earth.

Or is Jesus the one that commanded the death of those that died all over the world during is lifetime on earth.

Yeye they smell

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Religion is a con game, Islam enjoy the conversion from Christianity to Islam con, Christians enjoy the fake miracles con.... It's all a game.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ma sha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.