Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (57894 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Yorubas? They are never here nor there.
Lol, anything can go for them.
Tomorrow, those two go turn lfa.

God said, "if you are not hot, you should be cold", But some of them are lukewarm and that is why they are mostly atheist undecided , too evasive, compromised and equivocalised.
grin grin

Anything wrong in accepting Christianity or Islam if you think that is the way for you ?

The Yorubas are people with brain and liberal enough to decide what’s best for them. The tribe with a gentle culture that respects all religion and practice them based on their conviction.

The other Nigerian tribes take religion to the extreme and can even kill or denigrate their kinsmen for sharing a different faith. I’m talking about the East and the North.

The world is changing, people should not be dogmatic and we need to respect people choices. I’m proud to be Yoruba and proud to decide the religion I want, most especially live in peace with my neighbors irrespective of their religious affiliation.

Peace

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by mashad(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
WeighWordSon:
They were never Christians. They possibly had the tag.

Though I have my struggles and shortcomings, I know Whom I believe.

Jesus is my Anchor, come what may!

Lol....what would you have said

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Funaki:
out of the frying pan into the fire
Little is what you know about religion. Christianity doesn't exist before Jesus Christ , when he was alive.. Nothing like Christian. It was after he left Christianity was formed by some group of people. Moses, Abraham, Isaac , Jacob, Noah, none of these prophets were Christian and they worshiped the God of Abraham like we Muslim do.. In other words. They are Muslims too.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by mashad(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabyApple:
Hey Friend, i was a Christian years back before i embraced Islam. No where in the old testament you will find that word Christian or Christianity.

Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by francisduru: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alhamdulilahi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
They were never true Christians let alone Pastors.

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"

So what were they teaching their members ?
Who ordained they Pastors in the ist place ?

Just google fastest growing religion in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
If it were the other way FATWAS Would be flying in from all corners of the country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"

grin make we hear word there ..lol

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Money fit don Change hands or they were Muslims to begin with there has been proof of these things happening before

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

they made the right decision to accept to worship who Jesus himself worships. Messiah Jesus the son of maryam is a messenger and servant of God. There's nowhere in the whole bible where Jesus said worship me and if there is, please quote me the reference so that I can join Christianity 2.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Allahu Akbar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Admin of Muslim associations Pls remove that Muslim quote from my profile... I clicked No so I don't understand why it's there

Secondly Either Muslim or Christain that goes around tarnishing other religion doesnt really know God

Thirdly am a Celestian and our garment is not like that.. That garment is so new and a rough job... So it's a pure scam... PR stunt

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
They are white garment "pastors"

Those ones are as evil as MUDSLIMES.

BIrds of a feather flocking together.

[img]https://images./jJF5rj6uJ3ba7h7zp49PD.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by belloabd1914(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
You people should maintain the same energy of they were never Christan when it's the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Allah said it in Qur'an after vitory u will see people coming to Islam with multiple number. And allah promise in Qur'an that Islam will over power other religions, word of all is true.

Christainity is a scam, no place where Jesus said go to church or serve God in church or there is God in church, Jesus know nothing about christainity and churches.

I don't agueing with Christain, I can only debate with Jews, christainity base on lie and fabricated legbegbe by pual and co.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Kaymanontop(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
why the insults let them be we choose what we want to be come on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabyApple:
Hey Friend, i was a Christian years back before i embraced Islam. No where in the old testament you will find that word Christian or Christianity.

Christians means Christ followers who practice Christianity...
What are you saying oga ?

Did you say you were a Christian before converting to Islam ?
I have nothing to say other than to pity your present condition.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
No 1 Worshipping the same demonic entity that Boko Haram and ISIS worship is the ultimate sign of stupidity.

No 2 Jesus was a Jew not an Arab. Yahweh is the God of Israel and not one idol from the middle of the Arabian desert.

No 3 The Bible says in many places that Jesus is to be worshipped.

[img]https://images./nxLkvC98iMq4V8NgPo5ja.jpg[/img]

tetralogyfallot:
they made the right decision to accept to worship who Jesus himself worships. Messiah Jesus the son of maryam is a messenger and servant of God. There's nowhere in the whole bible where Jesus said worship me and if there is, please quote me the reference so that I can join Christianity 2.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by wyqay: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
الله اكبر

7 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can you imagine to even comment I had to be forcefully converted...those guys are an organized Muslim..

7 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
1Sharon:
Allahu Jesus Akbar

Allahu Jehovah Akbar! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Heavencare: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Watch ACADIP program on YouTube you will be guided�***To were never true Christians let alone Pastors.

(John, 14:6)

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by kantin: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alhamdullillah, meanwhile some of them bashing them for doing what they believe don't even know the road to Church neither did they know the name of the women that gave birth to Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Gold87(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ignorant is Killing you so I can really blame you.....
oilPUSSY:

4 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Keep decieving yourself. Even former Pope benedict also accepted Islam........
No one is ready to practice Christianity, a name u can't find in the Bible. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Iblad0994:

Anything wrong in accepting Christianity or Islam if you think that is the way for you ?

The Yorubas are people with brain and liberal enough to decide what’s best for them. The tribe with a gentle culture that respects all religion and practice them based on their conviction.

The other Nigerian tribes take religion to the extreme and can even kill or denigrate their kinsmen for sharing a different faith. I’m talking about the East and the North.

The world is changing, people should not be dogmatic and we need to respect people choices. I’m proud to be Yoruba and proud to decide the religion I want, most especially live in peace with my neighbors irrespective of their religious affiliation.

Peace
Tell them
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jabioro:
Can you imagine to even comment I had to be forcefully converted...those guys are an organized Muslim..
Including former Pope benedict too?

5 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Folohunsho20(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

That's where you people got it wrong. Accepting Islam doesn't bar them from following the true teachings of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by HitSong: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

[/s]
Trash
But if it was the other way round now, you'd be happy and say they've seen the light ABI?
Keep fooling yourself.
Just because a story (Bible) says something doesn't make it true.
Other religions too have their own religious books and don't give a shît about yours.
The irony is that, this once no longer believe in your Bible anymore cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.