Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (57889 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by luluman: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
johndoexxx:
These ones nah Afonja pastors; they are neither here nor there. Watch all Yoruba leaders from Obasanjo, Ambode, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayose, e.t.c., they enter church on Sunday, on Friday enter Mosque, then on Saturday go to alfa. Zero sense of purpose or commitment, and that's how they are in their decision about One Nigeria....they are not sure what they want!
Is it you that Want Biafra and Speaker of the house together that is sure what they want?
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by sunto: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Yorubas? They are never here nor there.
Lol, anything can go for them.
Tomorrow, those two go turn lfa.

God said, "if you are not hot, you should be cold", But some of them are lukewarm and that is why they are mostly atheist undecided , too evasive, compromised and equivocalised.
grin grin

Nothing any Igbo say that will move me, since the day I hear how monkey rape an Hausa girl and she born a son and they boy impregnate him mother again and that is how Igbo became human.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Femijohn198:
those two men are not a Christian there are bokoharam,A true Christian that read his Bible can never convert to Muslim.bible said no one can go to the Father unless through the son Jesus Christ.
that is why Christians never pray in the name of the father(God itself)but only true his son whom he born to come die for the sin of the people he created....why can't your god forgive the sin he created himself instead his son to come die for it.... Abraham,Moses, Noah,Isa(Jesus)non of them practice Christianity because Christianity never mentioned in the Bible and church was not mentioned in the Bible even Jesus never attend any been deeper life, celestial, Catholic, living faith, Jehovah witness which of the above Jesus belong to because Christians don't attend each other church!

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabyApple:
Hey Friend, i was a Christian , A Member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (Throne Of Grace ) National Headquarter years back before i embraced Islam. No where in the old testament you will find that word Christian or Christianity.

SEE DIS MUMU, SO CHRIST NO DEY BIBLE AGAIN, U clearly expose ur self here,

D meaning of Christan is CHRIST LIKE, don't deceive itself as a convert yoloba musulum

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Including former Pope benedict too?
You knew nothing about the world conspiracy... Qur'an was conspired against Bible to ruin the truth....all efforts to do that went into canal.....So what do you know,?

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Islam is too beautiful

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

D meaning of Christan is CHRIST LIKE, don't deceive itself as a convert yoloba musulum

And you think he will change his mind by insulting him? I can now see why he left you people. Pfft.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

My brother nothing like Christ Like religion. It is a made up word.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

And you think he will change his mind by insulting him? I can now see why he left you people. Pfft.
my brother please dont blame him, he needs to be enlighten.. Seriously i left Christianity because i find out that there is nothing like religion of Christian before Jesus and when he was alive so i pray to the same God of Abraham to lead me and i was lead to the straight path of Islam.. Even Jesus mother has a whole Surat in the Quran.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah...! Na Scam

When water demon worshippers meet Arab desert demon worshippers ....! All na demon worshippers...!

Fake Woli jam Alfa for shrine and coven...

No genuine spirit filled Christian can convert to Islam!

Never..!
See this olodo,most of the christian knows the truth and sincerely about islam the religion of peace,more are coming very soon cuz by the grace of Allah Islam will dominate the world,i am calling on you to quickly convert to islam b4 the time is late for u,you will be highly wlcm.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Allahu Akbar you are highly welcome to islam the religion of peace,i pray that ome day islam will dominate the world,thank god they have knows the truth earlier b4 the time is late.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by habibg10: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2019
And the same jesus that says he is jst the way to the father (Almighty God) is also seen as God again... inexplicable mistry of trinity.. Honestly christainity is a religion of comfusion nd driving by people's thinking nd ideology...
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2019
kheny12:
You must be sick upset.
I say again
Islam is a religion of piss. so f***** off

islamphobia

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by MicroBox: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:
They were never true Christians let alone Pastors.

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"
(John, 14:6)

So what were they teaching their members then ?
Who ordained them Pastors in the ist place ?
Keep deceiving yourself..
Bury your pride and ignorance so that you can research better. You're born into Christianity doesn't warrant you to die in it. Your parent might be ignorant so why should you also?
Common! Stop been gullible.. You have been feed what they want mtswwww! Guy if you like worship Sango. Hoooo! My gas, let me go refill. Hehen! As I said earlier, if you like worship your poo na you sabi. But Islam would be better
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

I say again

islamphobia
christainphobia confused religion
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

I say again

islamphobia
christainphobia confused religion
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by FASASI1(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2019
I think people are entitle to their opinion without to be judge. In our society we are fucking hypocrites most of those people that commented let put down our pride and let me ask you a question
1) if it was to be a Muslim that converted most comment I will read will be you have seen the light etc
2) if it was to be an Alfa that converted they will be no problem all I will be seeing is thank God you are saved.
What am driving at is what guarantee you that even will the religion you are practicing you will enter heaven?? We all are doing what we think is best.
All this fools that will be shouting child of God up and down, may not be married but still yet them they Bleep like bastard. If you eat to change your religion fine and if you want to change your religion fine what we should all be bothered about is how to survive in unity both in religion aspect and tribilistical aspect
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"

bro, me and my elder sister er an example of Muslims who left Christianity for Islam, and we thank God for directing us thus far

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by RichBoy247: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Even Moses did not get to the Father except through Jesus? What of Solomon, David, Elisha, Elijah, John, Abraham, Isaac, e.t.c. that all came before Jesus? You better go and exchange that new testament fake stories for some bottles of Calabar groundnut.

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by RichBoy247: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah...! Na Scam

When water demon worshippers meet Arab desert demon worshippers ....! All na demon worshippers...!

Fake Woli jam Alfa for shrine and coven...

No genuine spirit filled Christian can convert to Islam!

Never..!

Yes, genuine spirit filled Christians will never convert to Islam, instead, they will convert children to sex slaves like our Catholic Priests. Export African men to their farms in Europe and America and do magical miracles. Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by optimist93(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2019
May God be with you as you embraced Islam,truth must surely reveal
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by RichBoy247: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2019
amaniro:
Yorubas don't know their religion. Today they're Christians tommorow they're muslim. Egbon Ejo pick a stand

I am Muslim. My wife is a Christian. I go to the Mosque daily. When I am less busy, I go to the Church. If you think that on the judgement day, God will say "all Christians, oya match to hell" or God will say "all Muslims, oya match to heaven", then you need to go give your brain to Yahoo boys for money rituals because the brain is useless to you.

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
HAHHAHAHAHAHA SEE SCAM HOW MUCH WILL THEY PAY THEM.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both/3#78862142

What's the meaning of this?
He sent u abi? So, Na my fault now abi? U have no idea how that guy pestered me with his insults.

By the way, y did u refer me to that page?
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2019
BabyApple:
my brother please dont blame him, he needs to be enlighten.. Seriously i left Christianity because i find out that there is nothing like religion of Christian before Jesus and when he was alive so i pray to the same God of Abraham to lead me and i was lead to the straight path of Islam.. Even Jesus mother has a whole Surat in the Quran.

AlhamduliLlah. May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdous. Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am Muslim. My wife is a Christian. I go to the Mosque daily. When I am less busy, I go to the Church. If you think that on the judgement day, God will say "all Christians, oya match to hell" or God will say "all Muslims, oya match to heaven", then you need to go give your brain to Yahoo boys for money rituals because the brain is useless to you.

But sir, don't you think about your children? Don't you think they will eventually end up confused?
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by hope4life: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I'm not disappointed, they are white garment pastors.They are looking for money,fame and most especially diabolical power to do Afa work.If one supposed "Christian" becomes a Muslim,it becomes news whereas there are hundreds of Muslims turning to Christianity. If not a script written by Muslims for fame,those men weren't Christians at all.Nobody throws away diamond for paper if one is well mentally. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD forever

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by sunto: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

You too wish
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

in the time of Noah, Abraham,Moses who was the way,the truth a d the life?? and have u forgotten where Jesus also said he's only sent to the lost sheep of Israel??
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by wmighty: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Allah said it in Qur'an after vitory u will see people coming to Islam with multiple number. And allah promise in Qur'an that Islam will over power other religions, word of all is true.

Christainity is a scam, no place where Jesus said go to church or serve God in church or there is God in church, Jesus know nothing about christainity and churches.

I don't agueing with Christain, I can only debate with Jews, christainity base on lie and fabricated legbegbe by pual and co.
very informative
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Does the Christ you claim to follow teach you to be abusive to your fellow human being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.