Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert (21379 Views)

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by eddieguru(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:
Tell him to go and settle down (marry) or hang is "kini kan" period cool
you're happy that is been accused of rape...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Ayobami7(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Noted
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Lonelypacifist6: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
I remember one girl that tried to do this shit with me, she came to my house and tried to have sex, because when we do I usually give her money, On this fateful day I wasn't having any of it and resisted, following week we had a quarrel and she said I raped her and forced myself on her, she even said she had evidence that my neighbor was at the door side hearing what transpired between us that day, just so happens that this particular person I wasn't on good terms with and she knows this so she tried to get her false accusation backed by This person, When we got to the neighbors house she just said wo mo wa ni nu Oyun Mio De Paro mo Omo lomo ki won ma na she be si temi na "I'm pregnant and I can't lie on someone's child so that they won't lie on my children too" She told Everyone what she heard that day how I was resisting her seduction and telling her to go that I'll call her later, the slap her aunty gave her ehnn E pass thunder every body for the compound hear stories that weekend. Sine then I just dey Run my things on a low.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Truthsbitter: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
lilmax:
of course I was against anything rape in the past years

but now, all rape cases involving girls from 16 above are questionable

it's just a manipulative tool that's all

there's nothing like my boyfriend raped me, she's just lying
I like to see more men evolve this way...
women of this age don't need sympathy, the devil is taking a great deal of advantage off this. They should be treated as every other human being fair and square.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Truthsbitter: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
foolbuster:
Nothing pains women like a man's rejection of their sexual advances. The thing dey pepper them die.

With the kind of false accusations flying around these days they soon attract will negative tag to womanhood and sexual crimes.

Honestly this is too bad a development not just to men but mostly even to women

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by noble2faith(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Walahi no female nairalander's comment on this thread! shocked Shame dey catch dem to comment or dem dey on break? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Truthsbitter: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
Ali Baba your message is for those men that womanize, love clubbing and all kinds of social life and not for people like us that stick to our wife.
Just like saying only girls who run after men and go clubbing and live all kinds of social life that get raped.
grow up.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Rexnegro(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Respect55:
I fear women
you you fear women your own dey okay ,me I fearest women as you see me so .

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Truthsbitter: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
lexy2014:

D story of u just read wasn't it about a married man who d wife's sister wanted 2 seduce?
you no see her moniker? " wakaanda " .
na typical bush human be that na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Greatzeus(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just follow the word of God,you will escape almost 90% of all the drama and problems most young people fall into .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Truthsbitter: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
lexy2014:

D story of u just read wasn't it about a married man who d wife's sister wanted 2 seduce?

na typical bush human be that na. " waakanda "
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Insectkiller: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
The girl nah hustler..she want her big cut from the PSG big money from neymar...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
kingbee90:

Damn Bro You are a creepy as Niiga! I wonder the number of recorded clips containing nakked girls you will have.
I also pity the girls you sleep with on that bed.

But Las Las you dey Lie Sha!
Though i hate to say this. Bro I live in a 3 bedroom chalet somewhere in Europe, these things ain't worth so much like you think.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:
Some of us are already on alert. I just got myself a 360 degree maximus smart security camera with a standing, placed beside my bed. And about ten waterproof mini cameras distributed around my house. I non need wahala.

Na inside toilet them go catch u grin grin grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by oluwasegun007(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:

Very funny... grin grin

Can we be friends....

But promise you won't neymar me.. grin grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Guadiol104(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by femi4: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:
you are sounding like the sister inlaw
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by verifiablefacts: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
Ali Baba your message is for those men that womanize, love clubbing and all kinds of social life and not for people like us that stick to our wife.
he never said the man went to a club,he was accused by his sister in-!aw.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Richdad50:
You lie with reckless abandon. No good Son, not good.
You've gat all the fundamental universal human right to be a NIHILIST,i can respect that, but i must correct your bad manners of judgement and ideological believes.
Don't be an armchair critic, not good Son, not good. moreover things said on nairaland are not necessarily meant to be truth.

PS. I hate to tell you this. I live in 3 bedroom chalet somewhere in Europe, these things ain't worth like you think.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Richdad50(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
You lie again. You will keep finding cover for your lies son unless you untangle yourself from rooting your appeal on others perception of you. Not good boy. Not good.
kenzosky:

You've gat all the fundamental universal human right to be a NIHILIST,i can respect that, but i must correct your bad manners of judgement and ideological believes.
Don't be an armchair critic, not good Son, not good. moreover things said on nairaland are not necessarily meant to be truth.

PS. I hate to tell you this. I live in 3 bedroom chalet somewhere in Europe, these things ain't worth like you think.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kingbee90: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2019
kenzosky:

Though i hate to say this. Bro I live in a 3 bedroom chalet somewhere in Europe, these things ain't worth so much like you think.

I'm not talking about the worth bro! I mean it's weird to install HIDDEN camera around your bed without the notice of your female guests.
TOTALLY CREEPY!!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
You lie again. You will keep finding cover for your lies son unless you untangle yourself from rooting your appeal on others perception of you. Not good boy. Not good.
There's no way i can change your couch potato ways of reasoning and your believe in impossibilities because, i can see you are prejudiced and there is no way i can change the prejudice of an irrational arm chair NIHILIST like you by engaging you, but i sympatize with you and wish you good luck in life.

PS. I can also see that you are you trying to get me to send you pictures of my home. But i won't go to that extend.and one last thing, stop trying to judge people from your own false perceptions of life, NOT GOOD BOY, NOT GOOD.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Cubby22: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2019
I am planning a camera and recorder as soon i fall in 9ja, this is becoming sthelse
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Jaynom(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Respect55:
I fear women
Only wise men can admit that!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Richdad50(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Silly keeps climbing the fence
kenzosky:

There's no way i can change your couch potato ways of reasoning and your believe in impossibilities because, i can see you are prejudiced and there is no way i can change the prejudice of an irrational arm chair NIHILIST like you by engaging you, but i sympatize with you and wish you good luck in life.

PS. I can also see that you are you trying to get me to send you pictures of my home. But i won't go to that extend.and one last thing, stop trying to judge people from your own false perceptions of life, NOT GOOD BOY, NOT GOOD.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 12:32am On Jun 07, 2019
kingbee90:

I'm not talking about the worth bro! I mean it's weird to install HIDDEN camera around your bed without the notice of your female guests.
TOTALLY CREEPY!!
Bro,Female folks are getting weirder by the day, i don't call it CREEPY, I call it watching out for my self. I live in Europe where women who you think loves you can change over-night and become a day light witch. Bro, it's dangerous time.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I remember one girl that tried to do this shit with me, she came to my house and tried to have sex, because when we do I usually give her money, On this fateful day I wasn't having any of it and resisted, following week we had a quarrel and she said I raped her and forced myself on her, she even said she had evidence that my neighbor was at the door side hearing what transpired between us that day, just so happens that this particular person I wasn't on good terms with and she knows this so she tried to get her false accusation backed by This person, When we got to the neighbors house she just said wo mo wa ni nu Oyun Mio De Paro mo Omo lomo ki won ma na she be si temi na "I'm pregnant and I can't lie on someone's child so that they won't lie on my children too" She told Everyone what she heard that day how I was resisting her seduction and telling her to go that I'll call her later, the slap her aunty gave her ehnn E pass thunder every body for the compound hear stories that weekend. Sine then I just dey Run my things on a low.
Bro, your head good. If-not, Na so your own for take finish.You should be forever thankful to that woman that vindicated you.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by enemyofprogress: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Thank God I no dey carry my prick comot for house again so no girl fit accuse me of rape
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Reference(m): 2:27am On Jun 07, 2019
DP.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Reference(m): 2:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Greatzeus:
Just follow the word of God,you will escape almost 90% of all the drama and problems most young people fall into .

Can't say more. If you live on the reserve you are either a target of the hunter or the prey. Just keep to the straight and narrow and live free.

But what ladies should realise is that, the more incidences like these occur, the harder it will become for them to get hitched particularly to worthwhile suitors. It is always the innocent ones that will bear the burnt of this growing female misconduct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by pek(m): 2:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Waakanda:
*his*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos / Naira Marley To Be Released Tomorrow - Management reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.