Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out (8414 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Rita30: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Woman wrapper
It is your type that drink snipper because someone left them.

If you want to be used as a standby generator then go back to her

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by SageMK: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are in denial but let me spell it out clearly for you —

1.That girl never loved you at all.
2.You are not the only one dating that girl.
3.She broke up with you. Not the other way around.

So my advice is, whatever you do, don't call her.

Fúck what you feel guy. Have some self-esteem. Don't let any woman drive you insane, much less someone who cheated on you. Live is too short to tolerate bullshìt.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Originalsly: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmm.....how old are you?..... don't add on years and say you're 15....say the truth. I'll advise after.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
ur age first!

13 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Corrosiveman(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Weak Man

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Halezis(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine"

OP You don't have sense I sweargrincheesy

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Halezis:

OP You don't have sense I sweargrincheesy
Thank you... But I know what I did there. I just did it in order to find out if she has a boyfriend, and I got what I want.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....how old are you?..... don't add on years and say you're 15....say the truth. I'll advise after.
I'm 21
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellySperm:
ur age first!
I'm 21
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by lankka: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
P*ssy niggas evrwhr....
I tot we left ppl like ds in 2018.
Wish guys will b like me.
**Spitssss** undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
SageMK:

Fúck what you feel guy. Have some self-esteem. Don't let any woman drive you insane, much less someone who cheated on you. Live is too short to tolerate bullshìt.
thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Mcslize: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1, wow wow wow is this for real? I can see you have a soft heart. I just newly deleted a girl's number I have known for 2 years from my phone as I am typing this. Did I feel bad? Not at all. I wiped it off cuz it's of no use. I gave her lots of advice then wiped off the number immediately I was done for taking me for granted.

When I delete numbers, I find out that they usually contact me some months later after I must have forgotten about them.

I have no choice but to ask who they are. Delete that girl's number ASAP. It's your emotions playing over you. It's normal for you to feel this way if you've never trained your heart to absorb girls wahalas like what you are experiencing now.

Never allow your emotions to take the most part of you. Learn how to control your emotions. You are crying like a baby right now I swear, and I must tell you, you are embarrassing me as a full grown adult.

Develop a stiff heart when it comes to matters that concerns women. Please, calm down. You are just a side boyfriend not the babe real boyfriend. Girls do date up to 3 to 4 guys at a time. When you meet a girl, never have the impression that you are the only one she is seeing. In fact, I like giving girls that freedom cuz you can't actually make them to stick to you alone except for the few ones that know what they want from a relationship.

Distance relationships hardly work without one partner not cheating on the other. You should have just made her your casual female friend instead of investing your emotions in her.

Allow yourself to heal and stop being emotionally attached to her. You can actually do nothing at this point cuz anything you try to do right now will definitely ends up making things worse. Just take a chilled bottle of smiroff ice, sip and calm your burning nerves for now. That's not worth worrying about.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by donbachi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
The girl just use u shine 4 xmas...u were her father xmas.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by bujebudanu1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
She blocked you.

Sorry bro.she broke up with you

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just focus on making money and getting good grades.

You'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Rosay15(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm 21
.. No wonder you’re acting like a sissy.
She broke up with you and not d other way round, you better focus more on yourself than be killing yourself on what that doesn’t worth it.. My two cent though..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by ikbnice(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't know why I hate guys who become jelly because of a girl.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by luvyaself95(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mcslize:
daddyfreeman1, wow wow wow is this for real? I can see you have a soft heart. I just newly deleted a girl's number I have known for 2 years from my phone as I am typing this. Did I feel bad? Not at all. I wiped it off cuz it's of no use. I gave her lots of advice then wiped off the number immediately I was done for taking me for granted.

When I delete numbers, I find out that they usually contact me some months later after I must have forgotten about them.

I have no choice but to ask who they are. Delete that girl's number ASAP. It's your emotions playing over you. It's normal for you to feel this way if you've never trained your heart to absorb girls wahalas like what you are experiencing now.

Never allow your emotions to take the most part of you. Learn how to control your emotions. You are crying like a baby right now I swear, and I must tell you, you are embarrassing me as a full grown adult.

Develop a stiff heart when it comes to matters that concerns women. Please, calm down. You are just a side boyfriend not the babe real boyfriend. Girls do date up to 3 to 4 guys at a time. When you meet a girl, never have the impression that you are the only one she is seeing. In fact, I like giving girls that freedom cuz you can't actually make them to stick to you alone except for the few ones that know what they want from a relationship.

Distance relationships hardly work without one partner not cheating on the other. You should have just made her your casual female friend instead of investing your emotions in her.

Allow yourself to heal and stop being emotionally attached to her. You can actually do nothing at this point cuz anything you try to do right now will definitely ends up making things worse. Just take a chilled bottle of smiroff ice, sip and calm your burning nerves for now. That's not worth worrying about.
Wait Who Is Full Grown Adult Shey That is behaving like baby even kindergarten kid get sense pass him..
Well Nice pieces of Advice By The Way..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mcslize:

thank you bro... I have heard what you said. I have deleted her pictures though, but I don't want yp lose hr contacts, but with this advice, I will delete her numbers and everything concerning her. I will learn to control my emotions... Thank you so much... But I have told her closed friend to tell her that I want her back. But I'm not sure if he had told her. What should I do? Should I tell him to leave it??

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
breakerofchains:
Just focus on making money and getting good grades.

You'll be fine.
thank you bro... I pray and look up to God
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
I never for once bought her anything. Since we staged dating, I haven't spent up 1k for where she dey... Just that the love I have for her
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Kaceman(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guy tell somebody close to u to give u a dirty slap u ignoramus, such insolence I mean u had the audacity to type this no audio u type till u finish ur eye no clear midway for the ending it still Neva clear the fact it's still up here sef guy u too much what dey... Guy just look at yourself inward

If you no get anything done check my signature follow me mine bitcoin use laptop access am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
SageMK:

thank you bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by carter009(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Asslickers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
she we started dating I haven't spent up to 1k on her. I'm not the kind of guy that spend on girls. I dey use my head. Just that the Love I have for her
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Adasun(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
ikbnice:
I don't know why I hate guys who become jelly because of a girl.
it makes me really wanna poke. Source of happiness my foot! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thank you bro... I pray and look up to God

I'm not a bro.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm 21
then calm down, you're way too young for this love scam, focus on ur Education first

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by donbachi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
she we started dating I haven't spent up to 1k on her. I'm not the kind of guy that spend on girls. I dey use my head. Just that the Love I have for her
na e make d girl too use her head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I never for once bought her anything. Since we staged dating, I haven't spent up 1k for where she dey... Just that the love I have for her
what do u know about love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / Ladies Reveal Parts That Excite Them Most / A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.