Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out (8419 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=SeunDobo post=79128926]

Nah girl format to scam guy be dat oxo[/quote ] Seun you follow comment? Thank you sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by BlueAir: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
I hate suckerss that stay to play games in the name of love grin.... This op Is disgusting with little or no self respect grin

She told u to delete ur public affections and u stayed another seconds in hope
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Octopusssy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm 21
Abajo. Your post reeked of childishness and joblessness.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by IzzyyUnique: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.

The power of every relationship lies with that one that cared less. Its obvious you channelled so much energy into it all and guess she didn't do much. You said you hit up the guy but how did you know she told him you just a friend? did he send you a screenshot? If yes! then she's cheating on you and she sending you away to which she want you to know not by telling you but you reading in between the lines

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by IzzyyUnique: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Thank you... But I know what I did there. I just did it in order to find out if she has a boyfriend, and I got what I want.

And that's where the heartbreak started from

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Skmoda360:

brother Seun, this girl is looking for trouble ooooo....haaaa!!! He pain me say I no wan insult you tonight....why can't you just shut up if you don't have relevant things to say
undecided undecided undecided

Hey sweetie it has not gotten to that na.

Why are you reporting me.

Oya sorry .

You hear?
You hear?

Answer me joor
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amanda4life:

Oya sorry .

You hear?
You hear?

Answer me joor

Sheun sheun, where are you?
I beg help me move this topic for corridor
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amanda4life:

Oya sorry .
You hear? You hear?
Answer me joor
happy Sunday in advance to you...shey I don free now?.

goodnight.. .
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:

happy Sunday in advance to you...shey I don free now?.

goodnight..

K. Thanks
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Youngpo413: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Weak Man
boy rather.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Distance relationship is never really a thing to me... It's now Facebook love again... She might have loved you before.. Maybe she's tired of it now... It's best to move on... You were the one who broke up with her in the first place, calling her back would only make you a fool....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Halezis:

OP You don't have sense I sweargrincheesy

I swear... That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Agbajileke5: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

I hv never replied a post before but all I can say is that u ar a sentimental fool
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by lyndaway(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let her be
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by JasonBoss: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

Wrong man, u can do without her, it's just a matter of time.

If only u know say gals yapa for Nigeria, u won't be doing this to urself.

Person dey give ur babe the d nd ur hear feeling pained cos u broke up wit her.

Oga move on and focus on getting dat cash man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by enesi009: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

na dis kind person ubunja need to lie down and flog 50 stroke of cain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cheating Wife / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.