Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Long Lasting Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Lasting Sex (1442 Views)

Safe Sex, Lasting Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Lasting Sex by henrialive(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Is it possible to have sex for one hour straight non-stop? if so, pls, how? genuine advice needed please.
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Dalexicographer(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Dalexicographer(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Kiddo Hustle for one hour and see the difference in your account balance undecided angry
I don't know the benefit a pucee will give you for digging it for an hour undecided
*$pits angry

5 Likes

Re: Long Lasting Sex by mannobi(m): 2:27am On Jun 07, 2019
It's possible when you are on drugs

1 Like

Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2019
henrialive:
Is it possible to have sex for one hour straight non-stop? if so, pls, how? genuine advice needed please.
It all depends on what you are trying out though, sex is about climax or ogasm,and a woman can have multiple orgasms I just ten minutes, forget your dick,your fingers can work more magic if you know what I mean ,that one hour thing is getting old bro,find a trick to fingering her gspot and finish everything in 15-20 mins and move on.
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

It all depends on what you are trying out though, sex is about climax or ogasm,and a woman can have multiple orgasms I just ten minutes, forget your dick,your fingers can work more magic if you know what I mean ,that one hour thing is getting old bro,find a trick to fingering her gspot and finish everything in 15-20 mins and move on.
i don’t have sex just for climax. I have sex because of the pleasure I gain from “thrusting”.

You know that feeling when you “thrust in” in slow-mo then you feel an electrifying shocks on your dlck that sends shivers down your brain and to your bald head if you are bald.

This is the reason when I climb a woman, my life bar is always below 3% before I cum.

God be praised
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:
i don’t have sex just for climax. I have sex because of the pleasure I gain from “thrusting”.

You know that feeling when you “thrust in” in slow-mo then you feel an electrifying shocks on your dlck that sends shivers down your brain and to your bald head if you are bald.

This is the reason when I climb a woman, my life bar is always below 3% before I cum.

God be praised
? Your point?I thought you where looking for a solution to a problem of stressful long sex?best luck with your deed bro
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

? Your point?I thought you where looking for a solution to a problem of stressful long sex?best luck with your deed bro
me? Looking for a solution to what I love? I did not create the thread.
Re: Long Lasting Sex by femi4: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2019
henrialive:
Learn to make love and stop having sex
Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Kiddo Hustle for one hour and see the difference in your account balance undecided angry
I don't know the benefit a pucee will give you for digging it for an hour undecided
*$pits angry
Gerrarahere. Why then are you in romance section? Why not move to business section.
Disgusting hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Long Lasting Sex by bigpriik: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Dalexicographer:
*$pits angry

It's people like this that will melt and speak in tongues in the sight of pussy mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
henrialive:
Your permanent solution: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle-book/

Download and read the free version. Have a nice day.

Re: Long Lasting Sex by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:
me? Looking for a solution to what I love? I did not create the thread.
Okay my mistake

(1) (Reply)

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal / Man Responsible For Babcock Viral Sex Video ,apologies (comments) / OMG!!! Lady Shows Herself Pounding A Guy In Bed [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.