Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal (1439 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
cry embarassed

I am currently at the lowest ebb of life and I am at the darkest period of my life. My mind is heavy and I am at a cross road. I am tired and exhausted. I wish I could just die in my sleep. I am in tears because all my efforts and struggles have been in pain and I am hopeless.

Please come to my aid before it's too late and I drown.

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
What exactly is your problem? E pass Money??

Talk.

2 Likes

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Carbon2Oxide: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Never let money be your master. Else, it will drown you alive.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
cry embarassed

I am currently at the lowest ebb of life and I am at the darkest period of my life. My mind is heavy and I am at a cross road. I am tired and exhausted. I wish I could just die in my sleep. I am in tears because all my efforts and struggles have been in pain and I am hopeless.

gbadebodiran (at) ggmail (dot) com
.. You ve not said anything. What's the problem? Besides, taking your life is never a solution. Most of us have been in worst situation than you think you are now.So talk.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am 26 years. I lost my only surviving parent this August 17 this year. I am the first child and male in the house and I have been doing security jobs to survive until I relieved of my job with some of my co-workers. They said they want to downsize. I am a Fashion Designer but I haven't gotten my Certificate of trade because I haven't done my freedom from apprenticeship. My Master requested me to bring 30k so I could get his blessings and certificate, as I need to be able to support myself and my 2 siblings. No family to help. No relatives whatsoever. Survival is hard and I am tired of struggling and toiling. It has been futile and I don't have the energy or courage to keep going. Help I am fast losing it.

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please help and show compassion. I already wrote it up there.

JONNYSPUTE:
.. You ve not said anything. What's the problem? Besides, taking your life is never a solution. Most of us have been in worst situation than you think you are now.So talk.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:

Please help and show compassion. I already wrote it up there.

..The problem most of you guys who seek suicide is selfishness. You are not even putting your siblings into consideration of what will be of them if you take your life. All you wrote here is not even upto what most of us passed through and kept faith until things improves.Please my advice to you is go and search for another job,you might be fortunate to be employed by someone who will make your life better.

3 Likes

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please show me some sympathy and love. My world is empty
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
SOLEMN THOUGHTS

My eyes hurt

My soul aches

My spirit shut

My heart gate

My world's empty

And life's cruel.

Burning Love's fuel

The rope is friendly

The blade will guide.

Both may send me to

The other side.

©November 10, 2019.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
My grief and sadness is genuine and I am fast losing it . I am so scared of tomorrow and living.

1 Like

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by okoroemeka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
My grief and sadness is genuine and I am fast losing it . I am so scared of tomorrow and living.
don't be a coward,many people has been in even worse situation than yours, check yourself very well and ask yourself this question,do I have so much free time to even think about suicide?it is not a must to be a fashion designer,you can find another job that can be adventurous and will take you away from your present location,you really need to have a change of scenery, if you can drive,find a cab,taxi,truck,if you can't even following a trailer as conductor will make you forget all those sucidal thoughts
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by yungboss(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
I am 26 years. I lost my only surviving parent this August 17 this year. I am the first child and male in the house and I have been doing security jobs to survive until I relieved of my job with some of my co-workers. They said they want to downsize. I am a Fashion Designer but I haven't gotten my Certificate of trade because I haven't done my freedom from apprenticeship. My Master requested me to bring 30k so I could get his blessings and certificate, as I need to be able to support myself and my 2 siblings. No family to help. No relatives whatsoever. Survival is hard and I am tired of struggling and toiling. It has been futile and I don't have the energy or courage to keep going. Help I am fast losing it.

Not enough deprivation to fuel thoughts of suicide. Think think think...Think outside you immediate environment...there are lots of things going on out there...you won't hurt yourself because your 'master' asked you to pay N30k. Did you graduate from a higher institution? Sorry about your parents' death.
Let your mind be shut off against what people will say.
You need to go get up, get out and get something...
Suicide is never an option...
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have to start doing something. I am starving and nothing is going on. It was never like this and that's why it's troubling. I couldn't go to the university or higher institution coz things were not too good for my parents . I just have to go that way coz I have not much choice. That's the reality for me and that's why I am seeking help from kind hearted individuals from this forum.

yungboss:

Not enough deprivation to fuel thoughts of suicide. Think think think...Think outside you immediate environment...there are lots of things going on out there...you won't hurt yourself because your 'master' asked you to pay N30k. Did you graduate from a higher institution? Sorry about your parents' death.
Let your mind be shut off against what people will say.
You need to go get up, get out and get something...
Suicide is never an option...
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by UnknownQueen(f): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Silver and gold I have none, but it's my prayer that u find strength in your tlmes of weaknesses
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by paix(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Only the cowardly commit suicide. Real men see it to its logical conclusion. Observe the way the ants behave. They must find a way to surmount any obstacle. By going round, climbing up or even digging under the obstacle. Be a man.

1 Like

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2019
whereismyhope:
cry embarassed

Remember suicide is the Permanent solution to a Temporary problem. PM me and I will see what I can do but i have to talk to you first.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by kingxsamz(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2019
The amount of suicide threads on Nairaland these days is alarming.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2019
alright sir. How can I am reach you sir?

Okay maybe I should leave my email so you can contact. gbadebodiran@gmail.com

Lucasbalo:
Remember suicide is the Permanent solution to Temporary problem. PM me and I will see what I can do but i have to talk to you first.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 2:36am On Nov 11, 2019
whereismyhope:
alright sir. How can I am reach you sir?

Okay maybe I should leave my email so you can contact. gbadebodiran@gmail.com

Will do that.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by aspiring44: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2019
whereismyhope:

No matter the circumstances we found ourselves. We shouldn't relent . I am a typical example here. When i got married in 2006 . I was relieved of my job just six days before the wedding . I wept bitterly and couldn't know what to do. I asked God what was offence. I asked the company having setved them close to 10years and this is what they have to pay me with. It was just temptation from them and flimsy excuse were given for my sack
I made sure I was not drowned in thought. I kept moving on as a man . I have to start going to places they know me and from contacts came in which brought a little relieve . up till this moment problems keeps coming , but it has to be surmounted no matter how.

Life is full of rough edges. life is a battle .Life is a challenge. Life is beautiful

More importantly, be more prayerful . God is always there for us

The fact is that you have to keep moving on . Dont be dettered . be determined and hopeful.

3ds you should look out for . Decision , determinantion and diligent.

3cs you should look out for are change , choice and chance.

No matter scenarios Dont be despaired.

3 Likes

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Thanks so much sir. God bless you
aspiring44:

No matter the circumstances we found ourselves. We shouldn't relent . I am a typical example here. When i got married in 2006 . I was relieved of my job just six days before the wedding . I wept bitterly and couldn't know what to do. I asked God what was offence. I asked the company having setved them close to 10years and this is what they have to pay me with. It was just temptation from them and flimsy excuse were given for my sack
I made sure I was not drowned in thought. I kept moving on as a man . I have to start going to places they know me and from contacts came in which brought a little relieve . up till this moment problems keeps coming , but it has to be surmounted no matter how.

Life is full of rough edges. life is a battle .Life is a challenge. Life is beautiful

More importantly, be more prayerful . God is always there for us

The fact is that you have to keep moving on . Dont be dettered . be determined and hopeful.

3ds you should look out for . Decision , determinantion and diligent.

3cs you should look out for are change , choice and chance.

No matter scenarios Dont be despaired.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Peace!!!
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Newbielearner(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
People commit suicides because they love their lives and desire to save their lives from sufferings. They shouldn't be seen as cowards. They just have pity on their lives in the wrong direction especially as a result of ignorance.

If you commit suicide, you're going to hell, and you'd suffer more without end. Far more than 1 trillion years.

Channel the pity you have for your life after so much hardship into another direction. What direction?

Task your self with the most disdain works. Tell yourself that to change the quality of your life, you must identify the current status of your life and do works that fit that status until that work has changed your status and qualified you for another work.

A practical example: You need 30k? Go and look for building sites. Start carrying sands, clearing grass, mixing cements, fetching water for students, daily offloading of trucks, etc. The first work qualifies you for like 1500 per day. You can do this for 3 months, get the 30k, feed, and have savings. Continue till your pocket tells you to move to another level. Buy a book. Get social media training. Upload your fashion styles. Or pay someone for it per day. Don't dare beg for the shop money or capital. The status 1 job must have given you that. Pray and abstain from mundane things. A strong meal a day and 3 cloths for a week is enough at that level.

Eventually, you've rescued your life from suffering in the right way. You can be worthy of a free money once you're in the next stage without leaving your mind in a state of poverty. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2019
I PMed you sir

Lucasbalo:
Remember suicide is the Permanent solution to a Temporary problem. PM me and I will see what I can do but i have to talk to you first.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
whereismyhope:

I PMed you sir

Ok. Gave you a call yesterday but you didn't pickup. Will call you later.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2019

I PMed you sir

I see that you withdraw your account after I send you N25.000. It's people like you who make it difficult for people that are really in need. You were crying about trying to comit suicide and i spoke to you on the phone and I send N25.000 to you and find out that you are as fake as a $3 Bill. The sad part is that people that really needs help will not get it because of Fake and fraudulent people like you. The N25.000 I sent to you is like a drop of bucket in a river to me but I doubt if it will last you a week or two. Just feeling bad for people that really needs help but wouldn't get it because of people like you. People should beware of this fake and fraudulent guy. His old moniker is Whereismyhope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..The problem most of you guys who seek suicide is selfishness. You are not even putting your siblings into consideration of what will be of them if you take your life. All you wrote here is not even upto what most of us passed through and kept faith until things improves.Please my advice to you is go and search for another job,you might be fortunate to be employed by someone who will make your life better.
The guy is as fake as a $3 Bill. I sent him N25.000 after talking to him and he asked me some more money. Please y'all should beware of these scammers roaming Nairaland.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lucasbalo:
The guy is as fake as a $3 Bill. I sent him N25.000 after talking to him and he asked me some more money. Please y'all should beware of these scammers roaming Nairaland.
.. This is why it's difficult to help people here. It's a shame what people ve become.Remain blessed bro.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Lucasbalo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. This is why it's difficult to help people here. It's a shame what people ve become.Remain blessed bro.
Thanks my brother. Done that few times but guys like these guy makes it tough to help people that are truly in need.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
He sounds like all these Instagram beggars. I was about to say that when I saw the post about the N25000. He's a big fat liar, a tailor that knows his onions cannot go hungry in Lagos. Fashion houses are ALWAYS looking for tailors to work for them.
Idiots like this are the ones making life difficult for people going through genuine problems.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by alezzy13: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Na wa oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That 50% Of Females In A Relationship Have Backup Plan? / The Right Texting Techniques To Seduce A Lady / Man Responsible For Babcock Viral Sex Video ,apologies (comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.